Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Bitcoin in 1 Minute charts - page 2. (Read 307 times)

Activity: 580
Merit: 108
April 19, 2023, 10:46:56 PM
A 1 minute timeframe is so short and probably you dont even need to use indicators with that and just purely do a gambling. Since there is no bearing for an analysis with that time remaining. Yes you could instantly gain with that time provided the money you are using is big and the right decision (Future long or short) but for spot trading? I wonder it could be an effective for such trading method.
Trading on the One Minute timeframe is absolutely not a good idea, it's weigh too easy to make losses in accounts. Bitcoin is volatile and it's always expected that we trade it based on higher timeframe, I've learnt my lessons with smaer timeframes. One minutes charts will only be seen good by scalpers in the market who knows exactly what they're doing, it takes time for a trader to master the scalping strategy I would prefer higher times like a one ay chart, I always like the overall view of the market, that's where my profits is been triggered.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
April 19, 2023, 07:08:45 PM
By trading on 1-minute charts, you can stay in one place for a long time, as the percentage of 1-minute change in bitcoin price is small. Does it even make sense to trade a fairly heavy asset on such small charts? You'll just spend a lot of effort for very little profit. Is it worth it?
If you do know on how to scalp then it is something worth but in speaking about its movement : to the profit you would be making then you would really be that skeptical on doing so because it is really that something not anyone could be able to pull off because predicting prices on smaller time frames specially on 1 minute is really that mind breaking or too stressful for my part.
You would be needing to face up the volatility on minute manner and you cant just place up technical indicators which are intended to be used on a much longer price swings.
I havent tested out though but i dont have any plans on doing it on the first place.It cant really be just that too easy to be done.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1159
April 19, 2023, 07:04:40 PM
By trading on 1-minute charts, you can stay in one place for a long time, as the percentage of 1-minute change in bitcoin price is small. Does it even make sense to trade a fairly heavy asset on such small charts? You'll just spend a lot of effort for very little profit. Is it worth it?
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 19, 2023, 06:41:39 AM
Hi All,

I'm brand new here, I just wondered if many people trade Crypto in the 1 Minute time zone? what is the preferred time zone, for most traders?

Thank you

CookyTrades
How do you tend to make mowny with one minute time frame? Even though you are a scalper you still can't make anything tangible with just one minute time frame because of the market volatility which can confuse you a lot in making the wrong decision which can even cost you loses if you are not looking at other time frame to get the best market outlook.

Trading need a lot to comparison for you to make something tangible from the market not using a single time frame to trade the market. Using just one minute would put you in fear and that might disorganized your journey as a trader.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
April 19, 2023, 06:30:02 AM
A 1 minute timeframe is so short and probably you dont even need to use indicators with that and just purely do a gambling. Since there is no bearing for an analysis with that time remaining. Yes you could instantly gain with that time provided the money you are using is big and the right decision (Future long or short) but for spot trading? I wonder it could be an effective for such trading method.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
CoinPoker.com
April 18, 2023, 07:23:39 PM
Sometimes when I use a 1-minute timeframe for trading, that's the only time before I enter a trade position.
For example, I trade on higher timeframes when doing most of my analysis for day trading.
Before I enter to trade, I analyze a little bit on a lower time frame like a 1-minute chart, to see and try to get and find the perfect entry.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
April 18, 2023, 05:31:52 PM
Im not recommending 1minute time frame on trading up bitcoin or any altcoins in the market unless if you are really that good on scalping which i couldnt really bare up with the movement on where this crypto
market gives.If we are talking about forex and stocks then i might consider out scalping on 1minute time frames but for crypto? Nah. it is really just too much risky on doing that.
Your sl's could be easily triggered out if you do set one plus you would be needing to check out other time frames for some biases when it comes to trend.
We know that technicals arent really that always precise here on crypto which it would really be depending whether you would really be much focusing on that or not.
It will be good if you recommend the right time frame for it, for example 30 Minute TF, 1 Hour TF or 1 Day TF. 1 Minute TF is too risky, of course since they are beginners - but as they become more advanced users then I think they can adjust it themselves.

I just don't like the 1 Minute TF, it fluctuates too much as it looks. But if I am entering a trade, then 30 Minute TF, 1 Hour TF or 4 Hour TF are the best time frames to consider. But anyway, I think they should also adapt it to their respective strategies regardless of the best time frame recommendations.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
April 18, 2023, 04:16:13 PM
Hi All,

I'm brand new here, I just wondered if many people trade Crypto in the 1 Minute time zone? what is the preferred time zone, for most traders?

Thank you

CookyTrades
Im not recommending 1minute time frame on trading up bitcoin or any altcoins in the market unless if you are really that good on scalping which i couldnt really bare up with the movement on where this crypto
market gives.If we are talking about forex and stocks then i might consider out scalping on 1minute time frames but for crypto? Nah. it is really just too much risky on doing that.
Your sl's could be easily triggered out if you do set one plus you would be needing to check out other time frames for some biases when it comes to trend.
We know that technicals arent really that always precise here on crypto which it would really be depending whether you would really be much focusing on that or not.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 18, 2023, 04:14:00 PM
Hi All,

Thank you

CookyTrades
You are asking for trouble if you are a new trader and you want to trade the one minute chart, the amount of signals generated will be huge and you will only have a split of a second to decide if you want to take this particular signal or not, an ability which can be acquired only with experience, so as a newbie by the time you finally decide to take the signal it would be too late and whatever opportunity you thought was there will not be available to you anymore, so I recommend you to not start your journey on such unforgiving conditions.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1519
Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k
April 18, 2023, 12:32:24 PM
I have done trading for like some years and I would say you should only prefer these timezones:

15 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, and 1-day timeframe.

15 minutes for intra-day is the best timezone to make the most out of the market.

Here is an article that I would suggest you go and read for more information on what time frame to choose for what sort of trading: https://tradethatswing.com/what-time-frame-to-use-when-day-trading/

Another article especially on how to trade on 15 min timeframe (That I consider the best): https://blog.binomo.com/how-to-trade-the-15-minute-chart-successfully/

Here are some Indicators I personally love to use:
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Stochastic RSI
- MACD
- EMA/MA (Moving Averages)

However if you understand the concept of price action trading, you will be able to master every timeframe even if it's 1 minute. Let me know if you need any help regarding trading, will surely give away some more tips.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
April 18, 2023, 12:23:27 PM

If you are good with futures or options trading, you will likely prefer to be in that chart. Trading is kind of addicting, it will be satisfying for a trading addict to be in a minute chart.

I'm not a bot trader but the bots are often working in this time frame as an experienced trader had shared with me. It must be a busy day for a trader and at the same time he is okay with the trading fee.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 18, 2023, 12:12:46 PM
Hi All,

Thank you

CookyTrades
Because the higher time frame is more accurate than the lower time frame, we must perform a top down analysis to take an entry at 1 minute. Many traders trade in one minute, and one of them is known as a scalper. It's a quick entry and exit setup that takes only minutes.
Trading in such time range is extremely dangerous because losses can occur in minutes.
As a result, this method of trading is not suitable for beginners.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 18, 2023, 11:53:40 AM
Hi All,
Chart time setting depends on one's analysis technique.  Because each trader uses one strategy to set the chart time like I always keep 30 minutes. many people keep 1 hour and some keep 1 minute as you said. It is not the same for everyone.  Successful trading depends on good analysis. The person who is able to make good predictions by looking at the charts is able to trade more and earn more profit.
1 minute chart is very useful for the person who does futures trading.  Because future trading is like a kind of gambling, from here it is possible to make a lot of profit in a short time, and if you take a wrong entry, you have to face a huge loss in a short time.  So in this case it is possible to take probability entry by following the 1 minute chart on the leverage trading
Activity: 882
Merit: 290
April 18, 2023, 06:38:06 AM
Trade Bitcoin and trade cryptocurrency are different. Because Bitcoin has biggest trading volume and other cryptocurrencies have smaller trading volume.

With Bitcoin huge trading volume, you can trade with 1-minute chart and your orders will be filled if you are trading on a big exchange with good trading volume. In contrast, if you are trading Bitcoin on a small exchange, your order might not be filled within 1-minute by its low trading volume.

With other cryptocurrencies, it is harder to fill your orders within 1 minute. Sometimes it takes too long to fill your orders. In addition, if you use very short 1-minute chart, you should not let your position opens too long because a trend can change and you will lose with your position.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
April 18, 2023, 02:22:35 AM
1 minute trading is mostly a gamble and not recommended, but if you want to test it out you can try, I did try it with some demo money and the only thing that worked sometimes is alligator indicator.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
April 18, 2023, 12:01:50 AM
Don’t trade the m1 chart, it’s full of random events and almost impossible to predict. You should be trading off 1H at least. If you are new then trade off the H4 or higher time frames.

The higher timeframe the more people will be looking at the same setup and you have a better chance of getting it to work. With lower timeframes it’s more difficult. Don’t listen to those who say they day trade and scalp off 1m, most are liars.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
April 17, 2023, 11:31:44 PM
You cant see the bigger picture. I think this was really taught while we are just learning trading to see the bigger picture because for sure you always be against the trend and also there are a lot of false signals even using candle stick pattern or technical analysis you cant easily predict, it is some sort of gambling on me . Though I dont really see someone using this time frame in cryptocurrency but in forex most of the scalpers doing this which is different from cryptocurrency market
copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
April 17, 2023, 11:24:51 PM
Well trade on one minute chart is like gambling in my opinion Grin all trading indicator, technique, and dozen other things sometimes doesn't work in a lower timeframe. There is a bunch of fakeouts. candlestick and pattern is unreliable but if you do like gambling try with max leverage if the guess is right you will get a lot of money hehe.

Most of traders that I watched on youtube and Discord community is trade between 15-minute to 4-hour charts. It takes time but it does work.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
April 17, 2023, 10:59:21 PM
one minute seems too fast, the smaller the time frame used, the more difficult it will be to analyze it, I personally usually use at least 15 minutes, whether it's trading forex or crypto. For scalping, I usually use a 15-minute tf, the smaller the time frame, the more support and resistance we will encounter, so the more thorough the analysis will be. therefore I can't imagine for 1 minute tf, of course it will be more complicated and difficult to analyze
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
April 17, 2023, 07:56:12 PM
Most suitable for traders practicing scalp trading strategies, but very tiring and requires a lot of screen time. If one is using a trading bot to automate the scalping technique, then well and good

However, 1-minute time frames are not good for technical analysis because the candle patterns are very unpredictable as compared to longer time frames. Most traders I have seen prefer longer time frames for technical analysis and to make informed decisions before opening positions.
Pages:
Jump to: