Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading bot - page 3. (Read 3599 times)

Activity: 1308
Merit: 508
February 19, 2016, 10:01:51 AM
Hey guys,

I sometimes do some trading on exchanges... but it's annyoing to have an eye on it all the time and set the orders - that's why I wanna get a trading bot that sets the orders for me.
Does anyone know if something like this still exists or if I have to do it myself?
Currently I use Poloniex Exchange.

Do you trade on a daily basis?

If so you can check out the "bot" I've built at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-btc-trading-bot-1335907

I'm looking for a bot that plays the "ping pong" game.
It sells coins and if the price decreases it buys them again. A never ending loop that makes sure it's profitable and doesn't burn coins.
Best thing would be if the bot does acknowledge price changes and does automatically change the sell/order prices.
Does your bot support this?

Not yet.

I need to figure out a system for it to be profitable intra day. It's currently using MACD for daily charts, and it profitable. When I apply it for hour charts it losses more than it gains.

Do you have a system for trading? If so would you mind to share it?

I don't have one yet. But I know some ppl working in the stock market (which is basically the same).
I'm sure they can get me some working algorithms to analyse the chart.

Your bot isn't for free is it?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 19, 2016, 09:55:59 AM
Hey guys,

I sometimes do some trading on exchanges... but it's annyoing to have an eye on it all the time and set the orders - that's why I wanna get a trading bot that sets the orders for me.
Does anyone know if something like this still exists or if I have to do it myself?

If so you can check out the "bot" I've built at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-btc-trading-bot-1335907

It sells coins and if the price decreases it buys them again. A never ending loop that makes sure it's profitable and doesn't burn coins.
Best thing would be if the bot does acknowledge price changes and does automatically change the sell/order prices.

Not yet.

I need to figure out a system for it to be profitable intra day. It's currently using MACD for daily charts, and it profitable. When I apply it for hour charts it losses more than it gains.

Do you have a system for trading? If so would you mind to share it?
February 19, 2016, 09:47:33 AM
Hey guys,

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 19, 2016, 09:28:18 AM
Hey guys,

February 19, 2016, 09:14:28 AM
0.65 BTC is to expensive... I try to create my own one... even if I'm not a pro in programming Cheesy

I try to implement a "clever" algorithm that recognizes price changes so that my bot does interact dynamically.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
February 19, 2016, 08:52:00 AM
There is one I found that selling 0.5btc, + 0.15btc for poloniex exchanger. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1351192
It inspired me to make one, I'm creating my own trading Bot using Martingale technique, not like in gambling the worse is you will loss everything, in trading you will only gain the other currency. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 19, 2016, 08:15:16 AM
I only know of Haas Online and btc robot and they are not free tho. If I were you, I would stick to traditional trading, but as you have said, you are annoyed keeping an eye at the chart to set your order so you might want to try it. Keep in mind also that robot uses EMA which in my opinion barely works with btc trading.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
February 19, 2016, 08:13:37 AM
Hey guys,

Well some bots exist and are for sale but... How would you want to control your orders through a bit? It's not like the market is predictible enough to create one reliable Oo
February 19, 2016, 08:01:44 AM
Hey guys,

Pages:
Jump to: