Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Bot - page 2. (Read 1454 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 22, 2016, 12:42:22 PM
I almost have used a trading bot just now. Good thing that I checked the forum before hastily getting to have it used on trading accounts.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 19, 2016, 12:28:30 PM
the first thing came up to my mind when i read this is leandro trading bot program i don't know what happen to that project i use to follow him before and use his free guide but i don't have luck with trading so i stick with my daily strategy the buy low and sell high in a big margin known alt.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 19, 2016, 08:46:48 AM
i doubt it will work though. there are tons of programmers mess up still on forex bots and its likely to happen on crypto.

I really doubt actually bot will work out to be profitable in the long term. May be a short profit here and there would be possible but again the codes needs to be that striaght to get the trading done for buy and sell. Lets see how many have actually used and booked the profit. Let us know your experiences.

legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
June 19, 2016, 08:36:41 AM
Had a quick look through the threads. I noticed theres a few trading bots.

has anyone had any success with any of them?

I've written a few bots myself for various exchanges, so you can well consider my words as something even more insightful than the first hands experience. And no, they won't help you unless you have a good strategy. But since a good strategy always involves a good deal of intuition and manual work beyond just placing and cancelling orders (what trading bots do pretty well provided the api is more or less consistent), then the answer is a definite no. On the other hand, if we stop talking exclusively about trading bots, and start discussing, for example, price-tracking bots, the answer is not that straightforward...

In fact, the latter can be quite helpful in checking for an arbitrage opportunity
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
June 19, 2016, 08:07:29 AM

cheers

I think theres no success with any of them. The best is you should do the task that you want to do in both because what if they did not do  the both their job. Or they failed because they program wrong. Who suffers this mystake? You also. So if i were you dont use bot. Because there are many advantages of dont using it and theres a advantages of using bot too. But theres more advantages if you dont use bot.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
June 19, 2016, 08:05:26 AM
Honestly trading bot can not makes you rich.. trading bot can be hack your account or get your real information..
Many people are saying trading bot is useless and it can drain your balance instead of making a profit.. better to don't use it if you are just newbie i don't recommend it better to trade manually..
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
June 19, 2016, 08:00:40 AM
i doubt it will work though. there are tons of programmers mess up still on forex bots and its likely to happen on crypto.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
June 19, 2016, 07:56:53 AM

cheers
Pages:
Jump to: