Pages:
Author

Topic: TRADING BOT: iTrader - Trade your cryptocurrencies... Professionally! - page 2. (Read 7297 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thank you again for the feedback, I will consider moving host in the near future and I'm planning to implement other sites you can connect to soon!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Well, already see a couple things that discourage me from getting this one, as it's not much of a bot to be honest.

#1 - Only works with BTC-e.  They charge too much for BTC withdrawals and it's too expensive to move USD in/out as well.
#2 - The buy/sell triggers are only set amounts.  If it had some way to set up trending or similar algorithmic trading, I'd be more interested.  You now, like EMA/SMA crossovers and such.

If you add CampBX support, I'd definitely be more interested.  Smiley
Activity: 44
hmmmm, bot looks good itrader but website hosted at webs is going to scare a lot of people off. hope you can get a domain and hosting (free at hostzilla.net) setup soon. good price, id buy. 
Activity: 42
Activity: 56
Hello!

Announcing the relaunch of iTrader!

I recently stumbled upon an email from webs saying that my original site had been frozen and to get in contact..
I'm still waiting on a response weeks later but nevermind..  Undecided (Apologies for the down time!) - not sure why it was frozen but I'm assuming they don't allow Bitcoin related sites any more & changed their t&c's or something silly?

So since then, I've moved host and decided to get a better domain for my bot!

Click here to check out the new site! Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: