Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading bounty projects and none trading bounty projects - page 3. (Read 745 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Most of the times, listed bounty projects are worst than non listed because in listed projects, you will work in the hope that coin has a goof price while after the bounty you will see that the price is 90% lower of the initial. Because project owner used you to hype the project and sell their coin. I remember I had participated in one project in 2018. it was profish may be. I got nothing to be honest.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
Sometimes not all bounties that are going top exchanges will announce before the bounty starts, no one knew Cartesi will go binance right? The only project that says it's going Okex this year are Olportal and Alchemy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
The majority of projects are holding Bounty campaigns are not yet listed on any Exchanges, so you need to make your own research whether to participate in it or not.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Bounties is all about luck this days, while you are busy looking for listed bounties make sure to check on none listed bounty projects too, remember that Cartesi was never listed and no one knew that they will list on binance.

I always have this philosophy of going all in , in whatever I believe in. If you're into bounty hurting and truely you're interested in risking all your time and effort into promoting a project that its chances of succeeding isn't assured then  why go promote coins that are trading on exchanges that is hardly known and probably you'll get paid peanut for those promotion than risking it all in to promote project that'll give you an opportunity to earn big assuming it get listed successful after completing its sales process/bounty.

Before the success of its IEO and listing on Binance, cartesi had the attributes of a promising project and assuming I wasn't occupied with my signature, I would had participated in its bounty campaign.
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
Bounties is all about luck this days, staying away from scam projects is another topic but I'm here to clarify that listed bounties don't have anything to do with payouts every time, meaning that just because a bounty project is listed on exchange doesn't mean you will get paid, hunters can prove me wrong, few listed bounties already disappoints.

while you are busy looking for listed bounties make sure to check on none listed bounty projects too, remember that Cartesi was never listed and no one knew that they will list on binance.
Cartesi project is legit to me since "bubbalex" presentwd cartesi website before bounty. In few weeks "bubbalex" looked for new joining, I knew this project will paid to bounty hunters. Distribution only depends on devs satisfaction. Find out several point devs can easily ignore bounty payment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
Few listed bounties have disappoint me so to me they aren't always got cake like many think they are, quality should be our aims not trading for pennies
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
It doesn't matter either a project is listed or not, I joined Cartesi bounty because I can see how good the project use case is, what is most important is the quality of a project use case and the seriousness of the team
Definitely listed projects are big deal for bounty hunters, in listed projects existing positivity from non listed projects. You know in these year no more project we are found likes CARTESI project. But this one created huge values by their worked and products before Binance listing, from the first time i was convinced to see teams hard work and progress.        
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
seriously  ? no one knows they will list on binance  ?  thats odd . afaik projects always gives announcement and sometimes poll if where to list the coin but maybe this one is unique that they give a twist different from the old way of listing the coin  .

still op didnt knew that listed coins have a high chance of success that those who arent listed  .  i remember i join many projects on the past but most of them dont get listed though i recieved the coin  . still useless   .
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
I like trading bounties more because you can easily sell after bounty is over and you will know how much you will get before bounty ends, as for non listed tokens they aren't bad either, just dyor
Why do you say that tokens that are not registered are not bad either? I want to know about the badness of tokens that have not been registered on that exchange yet? because I have lots of tokens from bounty results that haven't been registered so far, and all of them are of no value, is that what's called bad?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Bounties is all about luck this days, staying away from scam projects is another topic but I'm here to clarify that listed bounties don't have anything to do with payouts every time, meaning that just because a bounty project is listed on exchange doesn't mean you will get paid, hunters can prove me wrong, few listed bounties already disappoints.

while you are busy looking for listed bounties make sure to check on none listed bounty projects too, remember that Cartesi was never listed and no one knew that they will list on binance.
There are certainly lots of factors that affect bounty payments - but the thing to look on it is the project itself. If it can bring a great thing in the cryptocurrency world, then it might be a worthy project in the future. So check the whitepaper if they can be successful and if you are certain that they are, then try to participate.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
Both sides are better, we bounty hunters only cares about rewards, we hardly keep bounty tokens, better do Research on bounties first before making decisions on them, listed or not shouldn't be your first aim
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
I like trading bounties more because you can easily sell after bounty is over and you will know how much you will get before bounty ends, as for non listed tokens they aren't bad either, just dyor
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175

It's like a box of chocolate you never know what you are going to get,, some projects that you think are good turn out to be real bad and some projects that we think will not deliver is actually delivering, this is one of the reason why bounty hunters opted for quantity, they are trying their luck on the number of projects that they are in.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
The quality of the bounty project is most important, I don't care if the project is trading or not, and this won't have a difference in reward, it's better to choose bounties with quality and your reward will be better
Activity: 795
Merit: 10

Yeah, you're on point, good paying bounties nowadays are somehow had to come by.  But it's not totally about luck getting good bounties, it's more of a function of proper findings to get one.  Hunters tend to believe in bounties already listed or IEO confirmed on big exchanges, some might disappoint truly but percentage is very low compared to those just coming in fresh.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
What I understand so far is that already losted bounties prpjects are totally fake and they just want some hype to sell their shit. On the other hand, when hunter gets paid, the price becomes too low to sell even. So, no matter a project is listed or not, it is always better to do enough research before joining.
Correct, doing deeper research is far better than leaning with those campaign who attract bounty hunters to join and participate there's still no assurance that you'll be getting paid, or of you'll receive payments the value was doomed. Take time to dig deeper with the intention of the team and if the project will be usable in the long run  so you'll not going to waste your time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
The problem is, non trading bounties takes decades to get listed sometimes, they are full of delays here and there but if you can have patience and wait sometimes they end up Worthing the waits
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
Most important with bounty coin project is sell soon as possible after listing on exchange market and never give chance for holding long time because you can miss opportunity to get much money with your bounty coin reward, I found many bounties coin reward become shit coin after success listing on market just few week later.
If in doubt it is better to immediately sell it and the money you get from the bounty can be invested in a more trustworthy project, my intention is to invest in altcoin that has potential and is already listed on coin marketcap. I also regret when holding tokens for too long, in the end they became shitcoin and there was no price. Now I can only hope that the rest of the tokens that I hold can make a profit.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Most important with bounty coin project is sell soon as possible after listing on exchange market and never give chance for holding long time because you can miss opportunity to get much money with your bounty coin reward, I found many bounties coin reward become shit coin after success listing on market just few week later.

This is what I do if Im joined some campaign in the altcoin. If you stay it on your wallet for a long time, you will just experience loss, most of the altcoin campaign that are new never retains their ICO/IEO price, so If I were you I will dump those tokens before it totally go down. There are some cases that it will increase its value but that are rare cases. Only few going up but majority goes the other way and sometime got delisted or becomes a dead project.

If you want to have a good campaign, then join a btc paid campaign and make some good btc profits than some altcoin that are not sure if going to paid off.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
What I understand so far is that already losted bounties prpjects are totally fake and they just want some hype to sell their shit. On the other hand, when hunter gets paid, the price becomes too low to sell even. So, no matter a project is listed or not, it is always better to do enough research before joining.
Pages:
Jump to: