Pages:
Author

Topic: trading btc up or down? - page 3. (Read 318 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 02:17:33 PM
btc starts up again. does btc have stopped coming down? and will up will not stop or vice versa going down, what do you think?

You will find the bitcoin price fluctuates and then bump continously. Instead of saying bump, we can say it increasing in gentle word. Bitcoin value somehow recovered from today evening onwards. Hope we will find the bitcoin price grows more in the market.
If you want to buy the bitcoins this is perfect time than anytime. In some days you will find the bitcoin price grows more in the marketplace.

yes it is at this time that place to buy btc and yesterday I made a purchase btc 0.014, hopefully fast ride and can get opit 2 times from my capital Grin Grin Grin
February 03, 2018, 01:50:35 PM
The price of bitcoin is raised again.I was very happy about this.Since I was holding 0.01 btc in my wallet,I will get some profit now.But I won't sell it now,in two or three days the price of bitcoin will reach more than 12,000$,at that I will sell my bitcoin.Waiting for my move.
I also feel happy because btc is now starting to improve, and hopefully Btc returns its price in December 2017
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
February 03, 2018, 01:47:11 PM
btc starts up again. does btc have stopped coming down? and will up will not stop or vice versa going down, what do you think?

You will find the bitcoin price fluctuates and then bump continously. Instead of saying bump, we can say it increasing in gentle word. Bitcoin value somehow recovered from today evening onwards. Hope we will find the bitcoin price grows more in the market.
If you want to buy the bitcoins this is perfect time than anytime. In some days you will find the bitcoin price grows more in the marketplace.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
February 03, 2018, 01:39:30 PM
I think that is the end of the line.
That was the price before it went up so mad that no one knows where it came from.
From here on it will be slow and steady. Let us wait for the new investors to come and they will be the one making a more pump for the demands.
For now we need to wait for a week or more before it goes to the price that we want.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 01:37:02 PM
I think that until the middle of February we can once again go down. And then there must be growth. Maybe we'll test the 7700. But this is my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong.
Activity: 448
Merit: 114
February 03, 2018, 01:36:14 PM
Hope it stops to fall and gets higher than 10k again. We'll see if it'll happens or not. I hope so and I believe that. Because, at every fall there is a floor.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 01:33:36 PM
The price of bitcoin is raised again.I was very happy about this.Since I was holding 0.01 btc in my wallet,I will get some profit now.But I won't sell it now,in two or three days the price of bitcoin will reach more than 12,000$,at that I will sell my bitcoin.Waiting for my move.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

My personal opinion is that we saw the bottom at just under $8000 but it definitely won't continue to just rise without any complications. I expect a recovery in the next weeks but it will take time and there will certainly be some bumps along the way.
February 03, 2018, 01:21:51 PM
Wow amazing, hopefully what is predicted accordingly and hopefully it happens soon.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
February 03, 2018, 01:15:58 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is started to raise more than 9000$,as we know the price reduced upto 7800$ .So the price of bitcoin will reach the more than 10,000$.So just hold your bitcoin.If you want bitcoin at cheap price,just inverse now.
February 03, 2018, 12:40:59 PM
Pages:
Jump to: