Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading can ruin you - page 15. (Read 1945 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 308
September 28, 2023, 07:20:35 PM
Trading is most times profitable and sometimes challenging to traders, but it can ruin you just as gambling if you don't know how before venturing into it,  I have had a handful of terrible experience while trading and I discovered that it can return you to square one in terms of your finances if precautions is not taken.

Though am a better trader now, but I still thred with caution,  the best way for newbie to navigate their way in the market is to buy and hold, then sell when the price goes up.
When it comes to future market, newbie should stay off because it's for experience traders, even if you run a poll of people to tell of their experience in trading in this forum, %80 of people will rule out trading as a no go area based on their terrible experience while trading.

So newbie, stay of trading futures if you know nothing about technical analysis or fundamental analysis for not to be ruined.
Thank GOD you know this yourself that trading can be destructive as well as productive as it can be. Trading sometimes is done by naive people that feels you can just make millions overnight through this act but they don't know trading is something we actually need to play about and it takes year of study to actually fully understand the whole ethics and principle techniques behind trading successfully.
Activity: 96
Merit: 13
September 28, 2023, 05:47:27 PM
Trading is most times profitable and sometimes challenging to traders, but it can ruin you just as gambling if you don't know how before venturing into it,  I have had a handful of terrible experience while trading and I discovered that it can return you to square one in terms of your finances if precautions is not taken.

Though am a better trader now, but I still thred with caution,  the best way for newbie to navigate their way in the market is to buy and hold, then sell when the price goes up.
When it comes to future market, newbie should stay off because it's for experience traders, even if you run a poll of people to tell of their experience in trading in this forum, %80 of people will rule out trading as a no go area based on their terrible experience while trading.

So newbie, stay of trading futures if you know nothing about technical analysis or fundamental analysis for not to be ruined.
Pages:
Jump to: