Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading competition, a plus or minus - page 5. (Read 645 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 1
June 30, 2020, 09:48:57 AM
Trading competition can be very dangerous if not properly handled. It will either be to your advantage or disadvantage but most times after the end of the competition, the price of the coin normally go down beyond control at times. We must be smart to take profit from trading competition. I will prefer the price of coin to grow organically than trying to increase the price through trading competition.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
June 30, 2020, 09:42:08 AM
I am not creating this post to engage in argument but to voice my opinion. To some some people, trading competition is a good strategy to increase the prices of coins, at first it may appeared so but in the end, trust me, it is the surest path to crash. Every single person in trading competition is there to make profit, no one is ready to lose,  everyone is waiting to pull out at the slightest opportunity either to make profit or to stop loss. Now you know why the price of such coin will go down below normal. It might also interest those participating in trading competition to know that it might also be a way to dump on you. No one is saying you shouldn't take part in trading competition but be smart. Everything that appeared to have advantages have also got disadvantages. I asked if is a plus or minus, I guess you know the answer by now.
Pages:
Jump to: