Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Cryptocurrency for 1 Week! - page 7. (Read 1124 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
October 20, 2021, 04:48:24 PM
One week is actually enough to make a profit as long as you can analyze which coins are trending and hype. On average, those who make big profits take advantage of coins that are hype even though it is also very risky. But this technique will not be the same as next week, you should try to re-analyze the good coins again.
Being profitable on the first week in trading doesn't mean that you were good already. No, we just got lucky and our strategy had work or we got this favor. We just to know where we are and test our capabilities if we traded long coz it possible that we got a profit this time but we lose by tomorrow. This is how trading works, we can't find assurance nor tell others and show that we are good already and trading will be easy. That all be lies as never it happens that all the times we're in good and profiting.
Activity: 657
Merit: 270
October 20, 2021, 03:42:29 PM
I trade crypto for 1 week - in order to show you all that anyone can do it, and so you can see how well I do in the course of 1 week.
One week must be very short period of time and within that time we cannot analyse anything because sometimes just because of luck factor many traders might make profits in very short period of time in the beginning days but consistently making profits from crypto market must be more challenging and for that you must need at least three months of time.

Trade altcoins for more than 1 year and than share your experience.
Yes, consistently making profits for more than one year of time must be very big task for any level of experienced trader because even professional traders are not consistent in profit making with crypto markets in long run.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
October 20, 2021, 08:15:03 AM
One week is actually enough to make a profit as long as you can analyze which coins are trending and hype. On average, those who make big profits take advantage of coins that are hype even though it is also very risky. But this technique will not be the same as next week, you should try to re-analyze the good coins again.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
October 20, 2021, 05:44:27 AM
time is not a problem for traders. the most important thing is how to manage finances for these traders, within 1 week if a trader can manage it well it may be easier to get positive results. but the most important thing is to be consistent so that you can continue to maintain a positive trend in trading
Patience is also very tested by a trader so as not to do things that are actually detrimental by actions that underestimate what to do. I agree with what you said and it's true, for real traders time is not a problem anymore and they are used to doing things that may take less time and they will be able to get through it with the best for them.

To get maximum results, of course you are right, as a trader, you must be able to maintain consistency in making decisions and keep the trend in a positive direction. not ignore situations where it might be missed to execute.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 126
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 20, 2021, 01:09:12 AM
I saw the achievement few days ago and the strategies you used to achieve massive profits from cryptocurrency trading within one week in the market. Many investors that bought some coins few days ago when the price was low really make a huge income from their trading two days ago, that is attracting other investors to invest more if they can achieve same profits within one week. Now that the price of altcoin is not too stable in the market, show that those investors that invested few days ago will find it difficult to achieve good profits like the way others investors achieved a massive income within one week 
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
October 20, 2021, 12:27:37 AM
It's the same as for Poker. To see the result you need a good distance. Normally it's 100 000 hands.
With this distance, you can really see is your strategy good or not.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
October 19, 2021, 08:31:03 PM
time is not a problem for traders. the most important thing is how to manage finances for these traders, within 1 week if a trader can manage it well it may be easier to get positive results. but the most important thing is to be consistent so that you can continue to maintain a positive trend in trading
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
October 19, 2021, 07:59:15 PM
Congrats if you think you are already successful in trading for 1 week!! Looking at your explanation on youtube, seems you aren't a new one in trading assets. Do you ever trade in the stock market? By the way, if you want to share some tips or the like, you are better not only sharing a youtube video. Why don't you write some explanations on the thread above? That should be very helpful for people who don't really understand what you are talking about in the video.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 19, 2021, 06:00:04 PM
...I trade crypto for 1 week - in order to show you all that anyone can do it, and so you can see how well I do in the course of 1 week.

Based on the results of one week, it is still too early to give recommendations to others, because you have not yet gained enough trading experience to pass it on to others. I will note that it is very easy to trade with profit when the market is bullish and it is very difficult not to lose your money when it changes its direction.
And the possible chances are he might lose next week or that he gains more. I think, what he did is just to show that trading can be learned by anyone but to make a good profit may not and that he stops only at 1-week coz if he shows the whole month in trading then people will able to see his losses. This is how the promotions went through, they only have to show or tell the pros while hiding all the negative issues.
Well I think that was a coincidence, usually, if the market is in a bull run there is a possibility that traders will earn a lot in just a short period of time.
And cash out quickly for a better profit, so 1 week of getting profit while in the bull season is quite possible to happen. Exit in the market trading when the entire market is bloody red is a good decision because guessing the exact price of bitcoin in the future will most likely not happen.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
October 19, 2021, 04:12:40 PM
...I trade crypto for 1 week - in order to show you all that anyone can do it, and so you can see how well I do in the course of 1 week.

Based on the results of one week, it is still too early to give recommendations to others, because you have not yet gained enough trading experience to pass it on to others. I will note that it is very easy to trade with profit when the market is bullish and it is very difficult not to lose your money when it changes its direction.
And the possible chances are he might lose next week or that he gains more. I think, what he did is just to show that trading can be learned by anyone but to make a good profit may not and that he stops only at 1-week coz if he shows the whole month in trading then people will able to see his losses. This is how the promotions went through, they only have to show or tell the pros while hiding all the negative issues.

Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
October 19, 2021, 03:48:49 PM
I would say that "everyone" can trade crypto. It is not really a limitation riddled situation, you could trade crypto however you would like to. The difference is that there are people who do not have enough funds, there are people who do not have any talent at all, people who lack the math for it and many other stuff. Anyone "can" be a crypto trader, but not everyone will profit from it.

This is the difference that people miss out, not everyone gets into stocks for some reason, they believe they may lose money there, which is true you may end up losing money in stocks but everyone gets into crypto thinking they could be making profit after profit. If you buy a horrible shitcoin then you are going to lose here as well, there is no situation where you are guaranteed to make money, you will end up losing money here as well and you need to be careful.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
October 19, 2021, 11:40:06 AM

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
October 19, 2021, 05:02:52 AM
Always nice to see fellow traders documenting their success. Keeping track of all our trades is a good way for our self's to try and identify bad trades and the reasoning behind it. Unfortunately is one week very short to be a good sample size of making money in crypto trading. Crypto prices rallied over the last few weeks which makes it hard to stick out as a good trader. Everybody can make money in a bull market but only food traders can protect their money during a bear market. Keep up your trading journal try to go through the next bear market well. Good luck buddy.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
October 19, 2021, 04:40:54 AM
Maybe it's a weekly hit in your profit?
for me one week is a long time to trade, because in making profit without having to wait a week and you can see on the 16th of this month the price of BTC reached $62,600+ and that the market moved in one day. short isn't it and very effective.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 911
October 18, 2021, 05:21:37 PM
You traded for one week and you made a good profit, seriously I can say you are a good trader I can only say you are lucky because you traded on a bullish week everybody believe they are really a good trader whenever the market is bullish which is wrong. Before I can say you are good trader if you can still be making money during a bear market or if you can survive a bear market.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 18, 2021, 03:57:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmxGGxAvqus

I trade crypto for 1 week - in order to show you all that anyone can do it, and so you can see how well I do in the course of 1 week.
I tell you that 1 week in trading wasn't enough to prove to anyone that you're doing it right and in profit. Everyone can do that but what we are talking about is how you trade in 7days, I'm for sure it never gives you the most exciting moment where you can feel stress. I think 1 month is enough to prove and see the results.
You are so skillful and knowledgeable enough when you can make it in 7 days as most traders had to spend a few months just to fully understand about trading.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
October 18, 2021, 02:45:19 PM
What exactly you're trying to convey here?

If you're profitable in crypto trading then definitely you may not be a newbie for trading. You might have been into any kind of trading before entering into crypto trading and any kind of experience in trading environment will be more sufficient for making profits in crypto trading as well. So, please do not misguide naive traders here.

Definitely trading is not for anyone. Trading is suitable for the people who are willing to continuously learn and updating their trading skills. Learning here cannot be like one time course which we can learn and then make use of that knowledge for the rest of life.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
October 17, 2021, 08:43:37 PM
Trading crypto currency in just one week of a bull trend should not really be used as a period to know whether one is a good crypto currency trader or not. But we are all looking for way to make profit from trading crypto currency and once you have made the profit whether you are newbie who just start trading crypto within one day all doesn't matter to me.
Yeah, that's a fair point to highlight. Being in a green market means that profit can be made much easier than otherwise. Don't get these comments wrong even make the profit made is still good but it is not the stress test you're after.

The real test comes when markets become more unstable and you see dumps across most markets. Either way, this is something you'll inevitable come across should you continue on your trading journey.
It is true that when there is unstable market only then you will know the real crypto currency trader who are actually good in the analysis of the market. Only the good analyst of the market with strategy that works that will survive the period.  I don't get your comments wrong in any way but remember that we are after how to make profit from trading and whatever you do that brings you you profit then you are good to go.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
October 17, 2021, 07:35:30 PM

Hard work and gives an idea to everyone that it is true that anyone can benefit. I appreciate what you're trying to explain in this fairly long video. However, beginners may not really be able to keep up as you describe there. Maybe motivating is a good enough way for any beginner to keep learning and learning to master the trades they manage.

Actually 1 week is enough to make quick profits, but unless if you trade a coin that already at the current support because for sure it will retest the resistance for days or weeks it depends..and if not, well it's too hard to tell what amount of profits you can get from it after all.

In the video he trades BTC/USDT. But for beginners it is not an easy thing to do. Lol, without realizing it we watched the video on Youtube as a promotion. Grin
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 17, 2021, 07:29:35 PM

You had not made any headway in trading yet, taking a week long trading journey is too to early to judge your overall performance, after all market is in a bullish sentiment any Tom Dick and Harry can place a trade blindly and luckily earn some profits, until you are able to trade both bullish and bearish markets for much period of time and earn profits then you can be assess based on your performance in that period, trading cryptocurrencies is not that easy it requires lot of skills and experience before becoming profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: