Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading experts, what are your toughts on Burst? - page 2. (Read 821 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Doesnt anyone have any analysis or opinions about this coin or Proof of capacity? I would say that its mining algorithm is its greatest feature and that its opening the future for a more energy efficient and a greener category of mining.

I ask the community and the expert traders, what is your outlook for Burst and does it have a future?

Literally no one cares about being green. This won't make you money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
Doesnt anyone have any analysis or opinions about this coin or Proof of capacity? I would say that its mining algorithm is its greatest feature and that its opening the future for a more energy efficient and a greener category of mining.

I ask the community and the expert traders, what is your outlook for Burst and does it have a future?

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
Does it have a future and will Proof of Capacity become one of the greener ways to mine cryptocurrencies?

Im buying lots of Burstcoins now at this price range because I think its very undervalued and that it has a lot more to offer for the advancement of mining cryptocurrencies.

How long would Burst take to reach a 100 million $ valuation in coinmarketcap.com?
Pages:
Jump to: