Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading for beginners ! - page 2. (Read 494 times)

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 27, 2018, 04:45:03 AM
Many books have been written about trading.
If somebody really wants to start as a trader, I would say that one of those books might be a good point to start.
They all have promising titles like 'day traiding for beginners', and are not really expensive.
I think they mostly relate to the stock market, but many of the strategie there can be used with crypto currencies as well.
Reading from books and learning stuff online helps, but the best way to learn how trading really works is through practice over a long period of time which is why experience matters a lot in the crypto trading market just like other markets like stocks, forex etc. Based on my experience, I have observed that HODLING usually is the best way to trade in the crypto currency market.

There is less stress involved and it is possible to earn huge profits in the long run by HODLING for the long term. I advise op to focus on HODLING rather than daytrading and practice trading in the market for experience sake.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
January 27, 2018, 04:42:13 AM
good question. I do not have the experience for active trading so I keep tokens in my wallet. but I would be glad if I could actively increase profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 27, 2018, 04:38:10 AM
I think if you just buy then survive, it is an investment strategy. But trading strategy is more than that. buy, hold, analyze, and of course speed in making decisions. This means that the trading world has a big risk, if you play the fire then you will lose your income. So it's better to learn first before trading.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 04:22:34 AM
Hi im a newbie here in bitcoin..can i ask how can i start trading..how much i need to invest.tnx
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 04:19:36 AM
very can, if you have more eth capital, with eth capital will make it easier for you to look for coins that you will invest.
treading strategies buy them when cheap and sell them when expensive
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
January 27, 2018, 04:17:23 AM
Many books have been written about trading.
If somebody really wants to start as a trader, I would say that one of those books might be a good point to start.
They all have promising titles like 'day traiding for beginners', and are not really expensive.
I think they mostly relate to the stock market, but many of the strategie there can be used with crypto currencies as well.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 04:12:22 AM
I think buying and holding is a way to invest, as well as altcoin trading which means buying altcoin and investing it in the long run and selling it when the price explodes. From the analysis I get about 6 months of new coin price changes
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
January 27, 2018, 04:03:08 AM
No, your way is not quite right.
Buying and holding if you lucky, you can get profit.
But if unlucky, you will loss.
Buy it, and trade it on exchange with another crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
January 27, 2018, 03:53:31 AM
No, First of all that is not a trading strategy it is a investment strategy where in you're going to buy a coin (No matter what's the price) and you're going to sell it when it's price increases. But if you're wondering what are the trading strategies here are some of the trading strategies:

•   Fundamental Analysis
•   Technical Analysis
•   Trend Trading
•   Range Trading
•   Swing Trading
•   Breakout Trading
•   Momentum Trading
•   Etc.
Here are just some types of trading strategies and if you want to know more about this strategies learn more here in: https://www.fxcm.com/insights/different-types-forex-trading-strategies/
But before this ends before you start trading remember that you're facing a high risk specially where you're not a pro or you're beginner. Invest only what you can afford to lose
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
January 12, 2018, 12:00:23 AM
Trading is extreamly stressful for well seasoned pros so trading for begiiners is like hell on earth.  Im NOT a trader but have befriended a few and what they do is trade daily.  Its literally a job 24hrs a day constanyly looking and researching the market.  Its not for me but if I was to start first thing I would do is RESEARCH spend 4-6hrs daily researching cryptpo not just on this forum but EVERYWHERE follow world news. Also an easy rule of thumb is BIG risk=BIG rewards  Good luck!

it is stressful only when you invest a large amount of money so your losses are also big, and that is what professional traders do. they do it so that they can earn big too, in order to make a living. but as a hobby trader people usually invest smaller amounts and they are not making a living from trading and so long as you invest what you can afford to lose you shouldn't worry about much.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 11:52:22 PM
research is a must if you go trading,
buy coins that you think have potential grow in the future,
have access on lots of trading sites, learn how to read charts,
sometimes, in trading 1, have lower buy rate but high sell rate, than trading 2, vice versa,
note: if you go trading, you have to track price change hourly, I think traders don't sleep.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 11, 2018, 11:39:36 PM
Buying and holding coins.......is that the only strategy that the new traders can follow to make profit ??

Actually there are many strategy that you can follow beside of holding but the basic and easy one is holding. Before trying the other strategy better you learn first to higher level. As i am newbie, i use that strategy only.

The most usual way to trade your tokens profitably is BUY LOW then SELL HIGH, that is what the most Traders do, it is very effective trust me. Holding means patient, because there are times that the tokens that you are holding are going to DUMP, so the alternative for that is holding, it might be boring but it is going to be worth it in the long run.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 11:39:11 PM
Trading is extreamly stressful for well seasoned pros so trading for begiiners is like hell on earth.  Im NOT a trader but have befriended a few and what they do is trade daily.  Its literally a job 24hrs a day constanyly looking and researching the market.  Its not for me but if I was to start first thing I would do is RESEARCH spend 4-6hrs daily researching cryptpo not just on this forum but EVERYWHERE follow world news. Also an easy rule of thumb is BIG risk=BIG rewards  Good luck!
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 11:36:21 PM
Buying and holding coins.......is that the only strategy that the new traders can follow to make profit ??

Doing trading is a little bit tricky and you always need to monitor the value of the coin that you invest in. Buy if the price is low then sell if you think that it is the max price and you already gained enough profit. Holding is a good way also. but you can do both to earn more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 106
No success in a short time
January 11, 2018, 11:30:10 PM
yes I think there is another way to get more profit
buying and holding it I do not think it's a trading strategy but a very different investment strategy
buy as much as possible to hold and sell it even though the benefits are only slightly, I think that's the best way
Activity: 293
Merit: 11
Eros Di Caeli
January 11, 2018, 11:18:29 PM
is not the only way, you can join a project, make articles, invest time in a new cryptocurrency, you just have to know which one has the greatest possibility of expansion, buying and selling is the simplest method to generate profit, but you need luck, And if you do not want to lose you must keep your investment for a good time.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
January 11, 2018, 10:50:10 PM
Maybe, if your new in this ecosystem. But you as time goes by, you can learn from others; read blogs, news and forums, watch trading tutorials. Learn its nature, eventually, you will see. Then, start your trading journey.

I agree with you and I think we still keep practice and if we are getting lost, then we need to analyze to find what our mistake so we don't have to make the same mistake in the future. besides that, I think we need to analyze the trend and everything before we decide to buy the coins. and if you only make a small profit then don't be sad because I am sure that there is a time for you to make a big profit and what you need is continued to learn the lesson and keep doing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
January 11, 2018, 10:47:10 PM
Why not start reading some ICOs and make a research because there are lot's of opportunity for investment that may probably help those traders to earn bitcoin other than buying and holding in fact there are some successful ICO which gives so much profit to those who commit and invest their money into it. You can also try offering some expertise like if you are good in translations or can design a signature for a particular campaign. Trading require proper assessment and beginners needs to have good knowledge before engaging into trading activities.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
January 11, 2018, 10:39:07 PM
Maybe, if your new in this ecosystem. But you as time goes by, you can learn from others; read blogs, news and forums, watch trading tutorials. Learn its nature, eventually, you will see. Then, start your trading journey.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 10:37:25 PM
well, there are many trading techniques to choose from. can be long-term or short-term. both are equally profitable, depending on the choice of each.
if you want to get a daily profit opportunity, then can buy and sell coins in a relatively short time during the BEP can be achieved.
Remember, in trading not only there is profit, but also there is a loss. do not just be ready for profit, but also to be ready to loss.

This is very well said. I agree
Pages:
Jump to: