Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading for Beginners? - page 4. (Read 1895 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
February 02, 2020, 04:55:07 AM
Many beginner mind set is trading means a biggest profitable platform, this is a vice versa they didn't think, where from who will make money in every month, it's true so much traders take it full time job.
I would not suggest someone to take trading as a full time job. It cant be unless you have been trading for a long period of time but then the question by the OP becomes redundant since they asked for beginners.

When it comes trading, it’s must that we do it in a very proper and careful way because it’s too challenging otherwise. I find it super easy and comfortable with -----snip---- broker. It’s one of the kind that always helps with trading and allows us to perform well, so that’s where it becomes so good working with them.
Forex is not same as cryptocurrency trading. The topic is about the later. Also do not promote some site like that. Give the reason why you think they are good instead of saying they are good. Provide proofs then we can talk here. Wink

For Trading you must have a plan how many percentage you daily want on your portfolio and don't take risks in starting point
That is not everything. You may have a plan of a certain percentage but never reach it. It is important to know how to read the price charts and keep on going with the market even when you think it becomes boring but not trade - for a beginner.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 268
February 02, 2020, 04:51:36 AM
For Trading you must have a plan how many percentage you daily want on your portfolio and don't take risks in starting point

I agree with you but other than that many of the risk of trading newcomers do not know that they often lose their money after greed For this reason before trading you need to research different places and trade trading charts. Before investing you need to check if the place is worth the dependence.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
February 02, 2020, 04:00:51 AM
When you first starting, I don't even mind if you play the game ones, not even demo but the game. There are some apps and computer games that you can play in which you will of course not make so much money of course but at the same time you will learn what the basics are there, then you can move towards demo ones where you basically play the same game but just multiplayer instead of just by yourself which would be amazing improvement for you because there would be other people involved and you will realize how not so good you are yourself.

In the end, if you are good at the demo as well, you can move towards doing the real trading and start slow and small and if you are good enough and start to make profit, that is great, if not you can always go back one step and try again.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
February 01, 2020, 04:02:47 PM
From my own experience I can say that trading Bitcoin is much easier compared to all other market assets.
However, trading Bitcoin itself is insanely complicated, that is, you understand that trading other assets other than Bitcoin is even more difficult.
The main difficulty is that they will constantly try to deceive you.

You will be constantly set traps in the market, large players can easily manipulate the price of bitcoin even at the right time, when you will not expect it, when you are sure that you are doing absolutely right now,
and the next transaction will bring you profit, at that very moment the market will play in the opposite direction, plunging you into complete bewilderment with its irrationality.

There are a lot of similar situations on the market, which greatly complicates the trading based on logic and analysis. It is difficult both financially and psychological.
Therefore, I recommend that you study the market from the side, use a demo account or a paper account, do not rush to make real money in the market, and do not trade using leverage.
copper member
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
February 02, 2020, 01:26:48 AM
Activity: 391
Merit: 1
February 01, 2020, 06:25:16 PM
When it comes trading, it’s must that we do it in a very proper and careful way because it’s too challenging otherwise. I find it super easy and comfortable with FreshForex broker. It’s one of the kind that always helps with trading and allows us to perform well, so that’s where it becomes so good working with them.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
February 01, 2020, 12:12:17 PM
Well since you're still beginning, I would advise you to start virtual trading if you're kinda scared of losing quite a capital.
Start with like few USDs first.
Choose the exchange you want to trade at, I expect that you would end up in Binance since that's what the majority will tell you, but think out of the box and you'll get Bittrex, Etherdelta, etc.
Don't go straight into day trading, if you're planning into it since you're still beginning.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
February 01, 2020, 11:21:36 AM
First things first, do not stop when you lose. I know it may sound greedy at first but let me elaborate it.
Trading is not a friendly one to a friendly person. It takes a lot of effort, time, money and emotions to build an established trading portfolio. But when you lose, don't consider it as a failure but rather address your opportunities and solve it and do not stop. That is the best thing for you to do as a beginner. Nevertheless, Put some passion for your trading and avoid being aggressive with no good basis.
Most worst case scenario which I saw among the new traders was that once they have loss at the initial stage itself, they declare trading as never profitable method of earning revenue and they turn their back towards trading. This is what makes most of the people feel insecure about trading. Trading was never an easy task. You need to spend hours and days learning how to trade by minimizing the loss.

If you have loss at the starting stage does not mean that trading was never meant for you. In fact, you should gain experience from such loss and analyze how you landed up in loss by analyzing some patters and charts. This would make you gain some experience so that you can use the same in your next executed trade.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 01, 2020, 05:23:11 AM
A training with demo account to get a first experience on how trading works would be really good. Try to find a real time demo trading platform and try to apply different strategies and see which one that would work for you. Then when you start, do so with a small amount, there’s nothing wrong with starting small and getting little profit.

As time goes on and you’re getting perfect with the business you can then be increasing the amount you put in for the trade. And do your best not to trade with emotion or it’s going to ruin everything.
I haven't heard a demo account that can be used , I mean a demo account with fund for us to use in trading, I highly suggest that it is not bad to use your main account with fund when you first time trade, because with that you may come up with a different strategy on how you will manage your money correctly, and how will you put that in different altcoins, you need to start to deposit little by little amount, do not put too much .
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
February 01, 2020, 05:21:41 AM
But at least you must be ready to risk money first because trading is not that easy to do,we have so many traders wannabes that made their way here but fail to make a profit and in the end resigning and make another path in life.
Thats why its important to know everything about trading and gain knowledge first to avoid the usual mistakes that newbies often commit.

When I was a beginner I didnt enter in trading until I dont understand the basics, its an advantage for me because I have someone who help me throughout my journey.

There are also videos on youtube that can help a newbies to understand well how trading works. If you decided to try the actual trade its better to use small amount so it wont be hard if you lose it, what important is the experience.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 01, 2020, 03:17:03 AM
In cryptocurrency, there is no demo platform for the beginners, I hope in Forex trading, there is a demo version for the beginners but it is completely different from the cryptocurrency. But we can implement all our experience which we learned in Forex, trading is completely different even an experienced person will face some difficult situations.

I think it's the same as long as you get the essentials on trading like knowing the chart and how placing orders and bids. Tutorial on trading is widely available online but the experience itself is self-learned and a platform that lets you trade without risking a thing will greatly boost your experience.

Some successful trader was devastated at first with their loss when they were just starting (It's a fact), Don't let a mistake stop you in achieving your goals. I also did a big mess before but it contributes to my experience and the mistake I did became a lesson to me and I promised myself not to do it again.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 01, 2020, 01:57:54 AM
A training with demo account to get a first experience on how trading works would be really good. Try to find a real time demo trading platform and try to apply different strategies and see which one that would work for you. Then when you start, do so with a small amount, there’s nothing wrong with starting small and getting little profit.

As time goes on and you’re getting perfect with the business you can then be increasing the amount you put in for the trade. And do your best not to trade with emotion or it’s going to ruin everything.
But at least you must be ready to risk money first because trading is not that easy to do,we have so many traders wannabes that made their way here but fail to make a profit and in the end resigning and make another path in life.
Spending money first will give you a chance to become successful trader but the problem is not all of us can afford spending to have a advice from professional traders.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
January 31, 2020, 12:49:06 PM

In cryptocurrency, there is no demo platform for the beginners, I hope in Forex trading, there is a demo version for the beginners but it is completely different from the cryptocurrency. But we can implement all our experience which we learned in Forex, trading is completely different even an experienced person will face some difficult situations.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
January 31, 2020, 12:17:51 PM

Activity: 657
Merit: 100
January 31, 2020, 07:34:49 AM
Don't sell too early,patience is the virtue of trading.

For a beginner who doesn't in need of making income from trading to survive their life should always reinvest their profits back into cryptos to make more money than day traders.ANd also keep the satoshi value in mind over USD value.
Many beginner mind set is trading means a biggest profitable platform, this is a vice versa they didn't think, where from who will make money in every month, it's true so much traders take it full time job. But beginner never should start trading for profit in the first stage, first time lost is not means you are a failure, you have to take it as a experience. Patience will virtue not it's happen always.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 31, 2020, 12:51:00 AM
Every people who start trading will not know about trading in the beginning, and that depends on how they can learn trading from many sources. If they can learn and practice, they will understand how to trade with the right so that they can have a chance to make a profit. Actually, if he can buy at a low price and sell at a high price, he can always make a profit. But trading is not buying and sell only, and that is why he needs to learn about how to analyze the market so he can get the right time to trade.

It is not easy to learn to trade, but if he can use his time to search more and more about trading, he will be able to trade like other people, and even he will have the opportunity to make a profit. Don't give up if you cannot make a profit because if you still trade while you learn more, you will see that you can make a profit in the future.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 30, 2020, 11:54:07 PM
better not rush mate we are just in the beginning of halving year so make it at least a year waiting before deciding what to do because we might regret if we see the price go round 6 digits right?so make your mind diverted first now and think again in the future.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
January 30, 2020, 08:53:45 PM
The most important thing to note as a beginner is: choose the candle stick that more convince to you and so more research into the platform. Never buy low and sell high if you cannot research into the said coins to buy at that particular time. Always watch the market movement before you made a move. Ensure to read TAs well not to get or run at lost as a beginner. You could also follow some good traders on the social medias to get information about any pump and dump coins.

As a beginner they will be confused if they did just this.

They doesn't even know what you are talking about. For me, the best thing a beginner can do before investing and even before trading is read. Gain knowledge since you can't just go into something without having any idea what you are doing and what you will be doing. That is important.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
January 30, 2020, 04:15:04 PM
The most important thing to note as a beginner is: choose the candle stick that more convince to you and so more research into the platform. Never buy low and sell high if you cannot research into the said coins to buy at that particular time. Always watch the market movement before you made a move. Ensure to read TAs well not to get or run at lost as a beginner. You could also follow some good traders on the social medias to get information about any pump and dump coins.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 30, 2020, 04:05:06 PM
Hi Guys,

A real issue I found when you want to start trading on the crypto markets is all the fake volumes you can find on several exchanges and especially on CMC. It's misleading when you want to have a concrete strategy. Last week I discovered a French project that create a platform to show a fair and realistic value of each crypto markets : http://koinju.io/

What do you think about it?
Best,
NR
Pages:
Jump to: