Pages:
Author

Topic: trading Forex with Bitcoin deposit/withdraw - page 17. (Read 120299 times)

legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
Brokers with btc payment option - accounts based in fiat currency.
-Forextime global (not regulated/registered in Belize), min. deposit usd 5.
-Finpro trading (not regulated/located in England), min. deposit usd 100 (just for btc). Something particular with this broker is that they offer you a btc web wallet in your website.
-Just forex (not regulated/registered in Belize), no min. deposit.
-Fresh forex (not regulated/registered in Belize), no min. deposit.
-Tradeview (not regulated/registered in Cayman Island), min. deposit usd 100. You will need to use Uphold to fund or to withdraw with btc.
-Traders way (not regulated/registered in Dominica), min. deposit usd 10.
-AvaTrade (regulated in Ireland), min. deposit usd 100.
-Fibogroup (not regulated/registered in British Virgin Islands), no min. deposit.
-Forexmart (regulated in Cyprus), no min. deposit.
-Superforex (not regulated/registered in Belize), no min. deposit
This list is incomplete but i wanted just to do mention some brokers to begin to trade using btc as payment option. Don´t forget that ewallet like Neteller, Skrill, Okpay accept btc deposits, too.

Brokers with btc payment option - account based in btc.
-1Broker (not regulated/registered in Marshall Island), no min. deposit, web trader.
-Whale Club (not regulated/located in Hong Kong), no min. deposit, web trader. They add Dash.
-Simplefx (not regulated/registered in Saint Vincent & Grenadines), no min. deposit, mt4.
-FxChoice (not regulated/registered in Belize), min. deposit usd 100, mt4.
-Evolve Markets (not regulated/registered in Saint Vincent & Grenadines), no min. deposit, mt4.
-CoinsBank (not regulated/registered in Belize/located in Scotland), no min. deposit, web trader.

where did you get that list from?
Avatrade for example has NO Bitcoin deposit option. they have crypto CFDs. some people confuse things:

Activity: 136
Merit: 18
Brokers with btc payment option - accounts based in fiat currency.
 With Metatrader 4:
-Forextime global (not regulated/registered in Belize), min. deposit usd 5.
-Finpro trading (not regulated/located in England), min. deposit usd 100 (just for btc). Something particular with this broker is that they offer you a btc web wallet in your website.
-Just forex (not regulated/registered in Belize), no min. deposit.
-Fresh forex (not regulated/registered in Belize), no min. deposit.
-Tradeview (not regulated/registered in Cayman Island), min. deposit usd 100. You will need to use Uphold to fund or to withdraw with btc.
-Traders way (not regulated/registered in Dominica), min. deposit usd 10.
-Fibogroup (not regulated/registered in British Virgin Islands), no min. deposit.
-Forexmart (regulated in Cyprus), no min. deposit.
-Superforex (not regulated/registered in Belize), no min. deposit.
-Liteforex (not regulated/registered in Marshall Islands), min. deposit usd 10.
This list is incomplete but i wanted just to do mention some brokers to begin to trade using btc as payment option. Don´t forget that ewallets like Neteller, Skrill, Okpay accept btc deposits, too.

Brokers with btc payment option - account based in btc.
  With Web Trader:
-1Broker (not regulated/registered in Marshall Island), no min. deposit.
-Whale Club (not regulated/located in Hong Kong), no min. deposit. They add Dash.
-CoinsBank (not regulated/registered in Belize/located in Scotland), no min. deposit.
  With Metatrader 4:
-Simplefx (not regulated/registered in Saint Vincent & Grenadines), no min. deposit.
-FxChoice (not regulated/registered in Belize), min. deposit usd 100.
-Evolve Markets (not regulated/registered in Saint Vincent & Grenadines), no min. deposit.
-Fxopen (not regulated/registered in Nevis), only ECN accounts, min. deposit usd 100 (equivalent in mBTC).

legendary
This list is long and one of the links not working now.

which is not working?

it's not realy long. Depending on your needs there are few options. If you want a regulated broker there are only two for example
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
This list is long and one of the links not working now. Are these brokers still working for the bitcoin? This looks really nice option for those who want to exchange the bitcoin and trade it for the forex market. Sometimes I feel there are many more talented minds around.

However, I'm worried about my security concerns with third party applications, so I never went looking for brokers really. I kept myself in the boundaries of exchangers and trading platforms which I'm close too and can trade directly with. May be I'm gonna give a shot to one of these. I know forex is having great name around the world but worried about broker things. Anyone recently been using them? As this post looks too old to be considered for now.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
So much referral links in the OP, but the links are very worthy to be visited. I tried Whaleclub, but I didnt earn so much, so I realized that Forex is not for me. So I get back to crypto trading.
Yes, there are lots of referral link on op but you were not forced to register under him. Forex is really complicated than on crytpo trading and i would really testify that since im a forex trader and i can say its somehow easy but yet risky because market on crypto is too unpredictable which technical analysis wont work anytime even if you do make use of it just like on forex trading. Im trading forex and at the same time with bitcoin on Simplefx. I do like their platform.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
So much referral links in the OP, but the links are very worthy to be visited. I tried Whaleclub, but I didnt earn so much, so I realized that Forex is not for me. So I get back to crypto trading.
legendary

Haven't seen tether option into FXOpen add funds menu. Probably removed silently.

well, Tether uses BTC blockchain, and BTC deposits and withdraws are not possible, too atm. might be the reason. not sure though

Just sent my first LTC deposit and it wasn't automatically added to my account. Contacted their chat support asking to check what is going on and their Mohamed Bakhaty said "not possible, please wait till tomorrow"........ "sometimes when there is an IT issue it is done manually". Seems he was prepared with that answer.

first deposits/withdrawels can be delayed with those guys. Even later ones if you IP changes. I once recieved a call to confirm the withdrawel. It's a two sided sword. At least you can be sure that they wont let a hacker steal your money.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Haven't seen tether option into FXOpen add funds menu. Probably removed silently.

Just sent my first LTC deposit and it wasn't automatically added to my account. Contacted their chat support asking to check what is going on and their Mohamed Bakhaty said "not possible, please wait till tomorrow"........ "sometimes when there is an IT issue it is done manually". Seems he was prepared with that answer.
legendary
new revision just released

-ratings updated
- https://evolve.markets/ added to list
legendary
Hello capoeira,

Some suggestion: would you highlight some essential info about the differences between those brokers? Like → FX type offered (spot FX or FX CFDs), Regulated/Non Regulated Broker, deposit accepted (crypto only, crypto + fiat), anonymous acc allowed/not allowed...

Thanks for keeping this list updated.

thanks for the sugestions. It´s actualy time for a new update. check out in a few days
Activity: 632
Merit: 768
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
Hello capoeira,

Some suggestion: would you highlight some essential info about the differences between those brokers? Like → FX type offered (spot FX or FX CFDs), Regulated/Non Regulated Broker, deposit accepted (crypto only, crypto + fiat), anonymous acc allowed/not allowed...

Thanks for keeping this list updated.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
Do you trade binary options, guys? I would really like to try it out soon too, and I will be using Strategy testing Binary options for it. What do you think about it? Maybe you can share some tips here too. I would really appreciate any advice from you here!
I trade binary option with opteck and option24 but my experience was a very bad one. Binary option is far risky than forex and crypto currencies margins trading. Outside a very unfavorable odd the charges when you want to cash out is too high.
legendary
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
how about binarymate.com ? any reviews for this site ?
legendary
ok you said they have no site depoit with credit card withdraw with btc well thanks ,do u have a site to buy btc with credit card cheapest price daily volume over 10k

I'm no credit card to BTC expert. this might be actualy a question for another subforum. afaik, people use services like https://purse.io/ to use the card
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
ok you said they have no site depoit with credit card withdraw with btc well thanks ,do u have a site to buy btc with credit card cheapest price daily volume over 10k
legendary
Intafor forex has also added bitcoin trading to their portfolio, you can now trade bitcoin and dollar on their site now.

you mean this "broker"? http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/4257/www.instaforex.com
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
kraken.com

Is that Bitcoin trading only ?
Kraken.com is a bitcoin trading only, forex brokers are different from currencies exchangers platform. Intafor forex has also added bitcoin trading to their portfolio, you can now trade bitcoin and dollar on their site now.
legendary
guys could you tell me forex site deposit with credit card and witdraw with btc this is very important for me i dont have cash i have only credit card and i need good comission deposit with credit card somo site support credit card %2 or zero comission but not to support btc withdraw

I don't think this will work. afaik you have to withdraw again with the credit card if you deposit with it, at least up to that same amount
Pages:
Jump to: