Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading group - page 3. (Read 477 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
September 01, 2020, 04:16:23 AM
I just want to communicate with the threaders.
Mostly they are in the telegram community, just like Binance, they had a local community where you can talk about trading but exclusively on Binance. I don't particularly interested in that group, sometimes I realized they are fooling newbie with the pump and dump coins.

But comment above was right, as long as it is free to join, that is good but the paid signal, I don't think if they are real.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
September 01, 2020, 03:33:29 AM
I've been following Dudesignals chat since a few months ago. Some good stuffs but obviously it's full of trading one-liners like you can expect in any trading chat. At least it's not a paid group (for now).
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
September 01, 2020, 01:16:22 AM

I do have different groups that I have joined since last year. But it's a local traders. I know you just wanted to share conversations about trading in a particular group. Usually, those trading groups I've joined has something to do to promote their own business like trading signals, etc.

Try to search some of your local trading group via telegram or discord. Or ask in your local board if they have a group (like in our local boards because we have discord group with trading infos), so you can join and participate in active discussions about trading.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 31, 2020, 03:17:14 PM
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
August 31, 2020, 01:48:57 PM
I have been involved with many many groups that eventually does this and I can tell you that there is no way that people could make a lot more money than they can with these groups versus without these groups. These groups are just regular people like you and me and they have no special powers that can predict the future, they are not doing it because they know anything special, they are in fact doing it for the attention and to look like they know what they are doing so that other people could respect them and continue this ruse until finally they fail too many times in a row to be taken seriously.

So believe me, when you are not in any of these groups and just individually doing your trading without getting consulting anyone, you are actually better off if you ask me.
August 31, 2020, 01:46:48 PM
up
August 31, 2020, 06:07:59 AM
I would just like to ask you to throw off all sorts of groups( not channels) with traders, where there are discussions of trading and all this.
Pages:
Jump to: