Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is awesome when you have got proper guidance - page 2. (Read 122 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I'm happy that you have learned a lot through this forum and you can make decent for a living through day trading.

But please this.
your post seems intelligently spamming a discord group
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Bitcointalk forum has greatly helped me to learn day trading by giving exposure to useful resources. For example, someone on this forum introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm   Day trading has turned out to be decent source of income in this bear market.

I want to thank you all. I would also request you to keep sharing such useful resources an information.

Ok! First of all your post seems intelligently spamming a discord group, thats being my negative part.
Second, I appreciate the fact that you are giving time to learn TA, FA, etc and upskilling your skills for trading.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
I always tend to trade established coins. That makes trading much more safe.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
It's amazing when we have read an altcoin graph. It is very beneficial for us who play trading, of course. We can predict a price when we want to buy an altcoin and of course sell it at a high price so we can get a very good profit.
How is it a signal group? What non sense!!
It’s not good when a newbie goes in search of a signal group
Be patient and don’t fall on wrong hands

Day trading is good if you have the best strategy
So do the right things and have fun trading
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
It’s not good when a newbie goes in search of a signal group
Be patient and don’t fall on wrong hands

Day trading is good if you have the best strategy
So do the right things and have fun trading
Bitcointalk forum has greatly helped me to learn day trading by giving exposure to useful resources. For example, someone on this forum introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm   Day trading has turned out to be decent source of income in this bear market.

I want to thank you all. I would also request you to keep sharing such useful resources an information.
Pages:
Jump to: