Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is Easy dont be afraid just - page 8. (Read 1193 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 14
May 15, 2021, 01:04:14 PM
You just make sure You never use all your money.
Just buy small% if its fall buy Some more.
And try to take as much You can When its bull run.
Big risks few Days will make Good profit.
Better  3-4 times trading week with bigg money then useless  small ones.
If u dont get Rich with this trading better dont waste your time, and if its not Job dont waste your time do this Job 100%.

Try to squeesze as much as possible money out of this and When it all fall s it falls
By the time the Black Swan or big sudden market drop comes u dont give  sht... Bout it coz u will be in profit   1000% all ready*
So if You see market is bullish just be active and take it as much You could.
U know it will fall one day anyways.
Trading is Dirty game just make as much You can out of this When it falls u dont give dame u got all ready cash thats the correct mindset!

If it falls it falls, simple.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1703
airbet.io
May 15, 2021, 12:19:15 PM
easy to pronounce and just theory, but when doing it, starting trading with your real money, of course it will not be as easy as theory says. the main problem is that psychology is not ready and untrained. Anyone can trade, buy on correction and sell when it is pumped. But it's not that easy, there will be many factors that affect it. too panic is also the cause of the loss always occurs.

Trading is easy to say, but there are many obstacles when practicing it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 15, 2021, 11:59:05 AM
Yes you just to have patience.
Buy at low price sell at a higher price. But you have to set a mind to hold untill Your sell target reach.
So learn the first rule...  Not to sell untill your target fills up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
May 15, 2021, 09:36:50 AM
Almost everyone knows about it dude, the question is how do you define a correction and a free fall? Which one is a dip and a reversal? How can you guarantee you aren't buying at the top? And so on.

If it's as easy as you write above, no one will get rekt from trading and anyone with a good enough common sense will be richer than ever. Might as well pick a coin randomly and buy it and sell it a week later.
it seems easy, we buy and sell when profitable. but trading is energy draining, we have to have technique, psychology and experience. It's easy to make a profit once or twice, but to always stay consistent in the market I don't think everyone can do it. we must always learn from the market, because experience will lead us to success
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1071
May 15, 2021, 09:30:29 AM
If it's as easy as you write above, no one will get rekt from trading and anyone with a good enough common sense will be richer than ever. Might as well pick a coin randomly and buy it and sell it a week later.

And we all know this is not the case, Who is to say that if you hop on a trade when its in red , that the value won't just keep going down. We have seen situations where someone bought a coin when it was in a supposed red, immediately after purchase, the coin keeps going down in value almost that you can see your capital going off.
Buying just any coin at the dip or red is not the best trading method unless you have plenty capital to spread around and the patience to wait. In such a situation, you will need to be monitoring to the market at all times because the Market is highly volatile.
Activity: 910
Merit: 351
May 15, 2021, 08:25:24 AM
Almost everyone knows about it dude, the question is how do you define a correction and a free fall? Which one is a dip and a reversal? How can you guarantee you aren't buying at the top? And so on.

Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
May 15, 2021, 06:32:17 AM
Is it technically for trading or for investing advice? Anyhow, timing is the key here, if there is blood in the streets then it's time to buy and take advantage of it. And then wait for the right time to sell and make profits. But most of the times, people have different approach, maybe they don't have the patience enough and they sell early. Or people too greedy and thinks that the market will go on parabolic rise and then regret it when the price goes down hard.
May 15, 2021, 05:13:52 AM
Maybe you're buying without doing hard or specific technical analysis wherein you only basing on the color what they have in the market which a big mistake.. Actually when it comes trading i do believe it depends if  you know how to combine those indicators just to get the real situation of the candles.. If not that's what will you get after buying.. Indeed i have the same experience when it comes trading such coins and it's really hard to get.. But doing research and reading some stuff related to this.. Im now aware and can prevent losses when trading by the combination of those indicators aswell.

Im not Einstein or genius....
I just buy When I see red color -5  its Good enough.
The Good asset like eth btc
Activity: 882
Merit: 63
May 15, 2021, 04:43:41 AM
Why did I read your title imagining the voice of Master Yoda? Pretty strange. I wouldn't say that trading is easy because it invalidates the effort that veteran traders have put into trading also how is it easy, it's not just a simple buy low sell high scheme because that will only get you so far, analysis involved is going to be really difficult because you are predicting which way the market is going.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
May 15, 2021, 04:33:14 AM
Maybe you're buying without doing hard or specific technical analysis wherein you only basing on the color what they have in the market which a big mistake.. Actually when it comes trading i do believe it depends if  you know how to combine those indicators just to get the real situation of the candles.. If not that's what will you get after buying.. Indeed i have the same experience when it comes trading such coins and it's really hard to get.. But doing research and reading some stuff related to this.. Im now aware and can prevent losses when trading by the combination of those indicators aswell.
May 15, 2021, 03:57:03 AM
The same odds to lose are 50:50 to Win.
You lose Only if You buy When price is Up Green*
Or You Panic selling*
If its correction just buy more.
Just make sure You have always other 50% cash to buy the dips*

Only thing You have to be afraid...  IS BLACK SWAN*

NOTHING ELSE REALLY! 
Corrections are for buying not selling.

Only way to lose money is BLACK SWAN ON THE MARKETS*
Black SWAN comes When MARKETS gets hot so make sure to Come out of the game if You made Good profit. 
Anything else is not even problem.
Pages:
Jump to: