Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is risky, be conscious - page 18. (Read 2900 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
January 20, 2023, 05:33:30 PM
Over the time, I've seen people wanting to go into trading because they feel or think is a get rich quick scheme but get so disappointed along the process because the result they get isn't what was expected.
Trading is a very lucrative business but also a very risky business as well and as such should be done with so much caution.
What would be your advice for those wanting to trade as a newbie?
Keep on learning, don’t ever join any signal group.
This has been my advice to my friends who wants to become a trader, learning is your key to succeed and put on your mind that trading is not your easy way to become rich, this can be your worst if you will not do it correctly. Trading is about timing, analyzing and know when to activate your trading strategy. Treat trading as your business which you will need to sacrifice first and be consistent with your working strategy.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
January 20, 2023, 05:19:45 PM
Over the time, I've seen people wanting to go into trading because they feel or think is a get rich quick scheme but get so disappointed along the process because the result they get isn't what was expected.
Even though we have often said that trading is risky and not for beginners who want to gamble their money to get rich quickly. but unfortunately, not a few of them will not listen to various good advice, because they have been driven by the desire to get money quickly supported by watching various tempting videos and the fraudulent investments that invite them. This is the lack of human literacy, which sometimes only thinks about money quickly and doesn't consider other aspects. Even though he himself is a new person who is very clearly different compared to professional traders who can make a lot of money. indeed here, awareness is needed, but making them aware first is difficult and sometimes we are blamed for not wanting to help them. And unfortunately, they will also blame us if their trading is unsuccessful and ended losing money, they will always blame us and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
January 20, 2023, 05:01:00 PM

The only thing I could say is that " make a prior to learn first and think about how to get it, not how to become rich instantly". Because it is wrong thinking about earning a huge profit if we don't have the capabilities to do it, without knowledge, skill, and strong determination everything is really impossible to happen.

I know we are taking risks and choosing trading to earn money but we must also consider that there are also things we need in order to achieve our goal. Becoming rich is only possible if we have all of those things carried on our backs on our trading journey.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
January 20, 2023, 04:04:21 PM
Trading is a very lucrative business but also a very risky business as well and as such should be done with so much caution.
Instead of just saying that trading is a risky activity, then I think you might as well have some tips so beginners know how to minimize it. Honestly that would weight your thread better instead of just asking a question, and maybe you should consider it the next time you're into threading.

The tips and advice do not differ much from one user to another, the problem is how many tips a trader can master to minimize risk. The risk is still there, but it just needs to be minimized, meaning it shouldn't be removed.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
January 20, 2023, 02:34:49 PM
There's always no a perfect line in trading, it will not be linear we should just learn to give all to him and let the things go. We should learn to some basic  needs so they can start to build their own family. Also we need to rest both our body and mind it will help us to concentrate even more and help us to have mores suggestions in the future of the business.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 654
January 20, 2023, 01:12:25 PM
No job is without risk, and that applies to any type of trading. The risk will be very big if it is not accompanied by sufficient knowledge. Those who think trading is a get-rich-quick scheme I consider them to have been indoctrinated by irresponsible people. In a sense, that person introduces them to trading but they don't explain what trading is, what the risks will be and so on. They only say that trading is profitable, even though what actually happens is that it only applies to those who really understand this matter, in other words, there is a process that they go through.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
January 20, 2023, 12:56:04 PM

Trading isn't as easy as others think. It has a big risk that we should consider. Those who enter it without complete knowledge surely fail and have losses in the end so we must be all knowledgeable about the aspects of trading and we should be aware of its risks. Trading is not an easy-to-get-rich scheme because it requires skills and a proper understanding. Without knowing technical analysis, we will only be wasting our funds and time on it. If we want to succeed, we should have the willingness to learn everything about it, and to be honest, it will be a long process of learning.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
January 20, 2023, 12:31:06 PM

If you are becoming rich overnight, then it will surely involve some shady business with it. I mean no genuine person have become rich overnight by any means. Trading is just like that, you won’t earn 1 million dollars on a trade. Moreover trading requires perfect calculation and estimations. With trading not only you earn profit, but also you invite unwanted risk of losing your money. So yes as OP said, you should be very much cautious while trading with real money. Wishing everyone best of luck for their trading journey.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
January 20, 2023, 12:28:23 PM

Most of those people got fake information to some streamers or people hype them that if they go invest on crypto this could change their life totally.  But hard reality would slap them because they will find out that its unease and only those people who is eager to learn about this would get benefited on crypto trading. To many mistake of newbies need to be corrected so hopefully they listen and try to adapt what they learn from us or to the people who teach them since this could be a good learning experience if they can improve their skills and not to repeat their mistake made.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
January 20, 2023, 11:53:38 AM

If you don't have passion to trade then don't go for it. Don't expect trading to be all about the money but something that you enjoy doing. Anything you enjoy doing doesn't really frustrating you when the outcome is not favourable to you. This is to tell the newbie that trading is not easy, it involves you to learn the skill and have your strategy that you will always rely on to win. If the strategy is not working it is your passion that you drive you into finding a working strategy and with time you start having success story.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
January 20, 2023, 11:48:24 AM
How could someone would think trading as a quick way to get money when it's too much risky to be involved if you don't know a single thing. I bet if someone would know how trading works and how dangerous those risk that are present they might change their perspective on how trading is difficult to get a profit.

It's easy for someone to say that "let's do trading because it gives money" but hard to do than what you expected. Don't skip the tutorial phase even in games there are tutorial on how to play the game so you should learn the basics. It goes the same with trading or investing too everything has their own tutorial and all you have to do is to do some research.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 20, 2023, 08:54:25 AM
There are risks in trading so my advice is to proceed slowly without rushing no one can achieve success in a day. If you proceed with the understanding, the risk will be less this style is obviously a very active trading strategy. It can be highly profitable, but it also carries a significant amount of risk for that reason trading is generally more suitable for experienced traders. Also risk management is essential for success in trading hence proceed with caution.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 20, 2023, 07:08:55 AM

Almost everyone in this world has the eagerness to become rich for that they may do something and think it will make them rich in short span but it only happens in movies whereas in reality you can't make money too quickly without involving in any shady activity.

My advice for anyone who begins their trading career is start as low as possible and try to build a portfolio value from the scratch and if you're doing successfully for a while then it may work for you.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
January 20, 2023, 07:04:19 AM

Actually, this statement is true because you can really become rich quickly if play trading right due to its leverage feature that allows you to borrow more capital in exchange for a liquidation margin to trade more. People are just so greedy and obsessed to get rich quickly which is why they keep chasing more profit despite the high risk involved. But there are a lot of successful traders benefitting from trading and getting rich quickly with a proper strategy. The image of trading becomes risky or dangerous because many newbie wannabe traders that using the platform the wrong way. They are the customers that exchange really like because they are just burning their money on an aimless trade.

Activity: 2702
Merit: 517
January 20, 2023, 06:58:38 AM
I actually don't see any problem thinking to become rich in trading but the perception of thinking to become rich instantly was a wrong idea. We can't underestimate the market volatility which is why we should make ourselves prepared so well otherwise we can't achieve our goal.
Definitely, a risky business that is why we don't just put trading like gambling. We are supposed to take extra caution when doing in order to get what we wanted to happen and of course, to avoid big losses.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
January 20, 2023, 06:37:04 AM

Trading is not gambling, but for beginners, without knowledge, it is no different from gambling. It can be said that trading is an extremely difficult job and not for everyone.
I believe that all traders, no matter how experienced they are, lose a lot of money before they become professional, so my only advice to newbies is: let's use the money we can lose and start with the smallest possible capital, since the probability of losing is almost 100%, limit that loss in as many ways as possible.
Honestly, I started trading with almost nothing, I only know the basics but based on my experience it was not really good enough to earn a profit from this. It really need to know trading tools that could help us and most of all, we have to enhance our Technical analysis cause this will affect our decision-making. Poor technical knowledge will send you to losing and this is usually happening to newbies (and even me before). We can only guarantee profit once we improve our knowledge and skill, and most of all by controlling our emotions.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 544
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
January 20, 2023, 05:46:44 AM

Trading is not gambling, but for beginners, without knowledge, it is no different from gambling. It can be said that trading is an extremely difficult job and not for everyone.
I believe that all traders, no matter how experienced they are, lose a lot of money before they become professional, so my only advice to newbies is: let's use the money we can lose and start with the smallest possible capital, since the probability of losing is almost 100%, limit that loss in as many ways as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
January 20, 2023, 05:01:13 AM
They should use the amount of money they can afford to lose
They should not trade with emotions. It is not easy while trading, they need to fight emotion and go the professional way
If they become professional, they can increase the money they use to trade and start learning averaging techniques
They should not see trading as a way of getting income
They should not depend on trading for living
They should learn about risk management
Strategy they use is the most important in trading.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
January 20, 2023, 03:46:37 AM

Control your emotions. It is very easy to learn trading but controlling emotion is not as you cant easily learn it online and also it is easy to read or say but very difficult to do. I thought before trading was the very difficult to do as i am having difficulty to read the chart but when  i started to learn it i started to realize to having not control in emotions is very difficult. So whats the best is having self discipline and not having greed takes place
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
January 20, 2023, 03:38:38 AM
My advice to newbies who will like to try out trading is to be courageous and determined. Trading is educative. It trains three major aspect of the human mind. The first is greed, the second is money management and the third is emotions. There is no business that doesn't incur loss the difference is how the trader manage their emotions, funds and greed level regardless of what strategy used.
In trading the three aspects you mentioned are very important and we need to manage them properly,
trade is so complex that we need to learn first,
what is clear is that we have to prepare many things before starting to trade.
Pages:
Jump to: