Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 158. (Read 235951 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
August 01, 2016, 02:15:09 PM
Yeah your right its unpredictable but its depends of your strategy and what altcoin you choose..
In my opinion or tips i think better to always use coinmarketcap and choose top 20 altcoin or top 10 altcoin and choose them because those are legit altcoin that you can hold for a long time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
August 01, 2016, 01:41:28 PM
yup it is unpredictable if you are not aware on what particular market or product that you are in with, especially if you are talking about bitcoin or alt coin market it is hard to know which coin will go up and down but you are correct with all the things that you said those things are the basic that you need, the main thing for me is the decision making avoiding to put your emotion with regarding the trade for me it is very important.
Predicting something will go up when prices are falling can cripple a trader's finances, especially since we can't know for sure how the market will react to further news or information that may become available.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
August 01, 2016, 01:21:45 PM
True. in fact according to statistics 90% of traders loose money in their first months but that is because they don't play with rules.
it doesn't matter whether you do it with binary, pump and dump or simply on forex trading.  Trading strategy is a bonus but what you need is the control.

if you just trade during the obvious trend, then you can win almost hundred percent of your trading rate. so if you enter to trade position and you don't know why you are buying or selling at such price, you better get out. and not trade at all. but instead wait for the obvious pattern or pump and dump.

I'm doing this for penny stock trading but this principle also applies to crypto currency trading.
check here for beginners https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiY2OJZQLXc
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
August 01, 2016, 01:17:13 PM
really unpredictable, sometimes we have to take a high risk to benefit, usually I always wait for the price is very low, but I think it seems difficult to make a profit, though I certainly get a moment when it can get high profits.

My method, patiently waiting for the price, when I stuck, backup, when prices are rising, I do not get too greedy to sell at high prices. but try to at least I did not get the loss.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
August 01, 2016, 12:56:13 PM
yup it is unpredictable if you are not aware on what particular market or product that you are in with, especially if you are talking about bitcoin or alt coin market it is hard to know which coin will go up and down but you are correct with all the things that you said those things are the basic that you need, the main thing for me is the decision making avoiding to put your emotion with regarding the trade for me it is very important.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
August 01, 2016, 12:51:20 PM
Even if you have great self control trading will make you forget it. I am talking from personal experience here, I remember very well when I was trading and I couldn't even sleep at night. At 2 am in the morning I used to woke up and to check my positions in trading. That's how obsessed with trading I was and that lead me to losing everything. Now its been about 3 years I have fully recovered from this disease as that's what I will call it, a big disease. I want to tell anyone to stop trading as you will never come on top of that no matter how skillful you are. Ask yourself a simple question , if trading was so profitable for the traders would there be so many trading houses and websites out there ? I don't think so. Trading truly is unpredictable.
legendary
Activity: 1652
August 01, 2016, 11:53:33 AM
yes i do agree with you because in trading the results will be not same such as yesterday and possible too for that day you will experience to loss because you had wrong predict for the prices movement however even these jobs full of risk but some people very enjoy for trading and they more likely to choose trading than other jobs
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
August 01, 2016, 08:53:31 AM
I heard a lot about trading and mostly it was about that trading is the best way to make your botcoins work on you. But I still didn't try to trade, I have a wish, just looking for something checked and save. I am not a professional as you can see. On this forum there are tans of information about trading and from this you can find which areas for trading more or less predictive.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
August 01, 2016, 08:17:38 AM
well, yes. but i can't get your point here.
these are all obvious things that you need in trading. and everybody who has make a single trade or even have watched a market history knows that this is a hard job but not completely unpredictable.

if it was totally unpredictable then all these traders who are earning a living would be considered gamblers and they could never make any money. they are predicting the market so that to earn money.
legendary
Activity: 910
August 01, 2016, 06:46:33 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?
Pages:
Jump to: