Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading like professional. - page 5. (Read 3214 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
November 28, 2016, 04:40:29 PM
trading is professional job
if you want to professional trader in characteristic, you must learn to soros
soros is the best trader
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 28, 2016, 03:56:27 PM
Hello everyone. There is a new Fund that invests in all of these crowdfunds: It's called the ICOFund and its worth looking at: https://rfventer.github.io/icofund.html
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
November 28, 2016, 03:23:00 PM
Professional trader know the methodology of trading. Most skillful trader  didn't trade with emotion they have their predetermined exist plan and have good trading plans. 

There are 2 kind of tradings. Online which is the most risky one and offline in which a trader usually makes profit.

Here is an example: Online you are betting on a pair, on a single product price like commodities for the price to go up or down. In such environment usually most of the people lose.

Offline, what I do with my local currency in my country. My local currency is EUR, and now is very weak compared to the USD. I don't do anything in such scenario. When the Euro is strong I buy USD with it and then wait for a time like this in order to buy the Euro back when dollar is stronger, resulting in increasing in the number of my Euros.

I suggest to you and every one else physical trading over online trading.
You realize that you can invest in Euro/USD while online, right?

Unless I'm reading this wrong, if by offline you mean long-term buy when low and sell when high on your local currency, then yeah that's a pretty safe investment, althrough that could be said for a lot of other things including Bitcoin, regardless of how violatile it is, it still has been historically very profitable long-term wise.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
November 28, 2016, 03:05:23 PM
Professional trader know the methodology of trading. Most skillful trader  didn't trade with emotion they have their predetermined exist plan and have good trading plans. 

There are 2 kind of tradings. Online which is the most risky one and offline in which a trader usually makes profit.

Here is an example: Online you are betting on a pair, on a single product price like commodities for the price to go up or down. In such environment usually most of the people lose.

Offline, what I do with my local currency in my country. My local currency is EUR, and now is very weak compared to the USD. I don't do anything in such scenario. When the Euro is strong I buy USD with it and then wait for a time like this in order to buy the Euro back when dollar is stronger, resulting in increasing in the number of my Euros.

I suggest to you and every one else physical trading over online trading.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
November 28, 2016, 02:54:39 PM

Pages:
Jump to: