Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading mistakes i do - page 4. (Read 1298 times)

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
June 02, 2020, 09:45:47 AM
I am not a  newbie in cryptocurrency industry.But that doesn't mean i am a big trader.I am a small trader and in this topic i will tell about my  mistakes i normally do.So small traders can survive and avoid  those mistakes.

1.Normally when i buy any coin,i wait sometimes for coin to rise.But when it doesn’t i sell this coin and after somedays it increases and it leaves me thousands regrets.

2. When i decide to buy any coin,i don't study about its chart,so normally i buy coin in their peak.As a result when the price of the coin falls,i loss chunk amount of money.

3.My biggest mistake is panic selling.If any coin falls a little i panic and sell my share.And it cost me some money.And again when it increases,i try to buy.Its not very good.

So i want to tell all that you have to understand chart,their graphs and you have to read projects whitepaper and all.

Thats it for now.All of you can share your trading mistakes and we all can learn from it.       
I also experienced like what you have shared when i was new in crypto trading. But now i learned a lot specially in understanding the graphs and charts in trading. It is not easy but you will learn if you are interested to learn. Trading is one of the best way now that we are in covid19 pandemic to earn profit,but always be careful to avoid loses. Also learn from your own experienced and mistakes.
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
June 02, 2020, 09:40:43 AM
I am not a  newbie in cryptocurrency industry.But that doesn't mean i am a big trader.I am a small trader and in this topic i will tell about my  mistakes i normally do.So small traders can survive and avoid  those mistakes.

1.Normally when i buy any coin,i wait sometimes for coin to rise.But when it doesn’t i sell this coin and after somedays it increases and it leaves me thousands regrets.

2. When i decide to buy any coin,i don't study about its chart,so normally i buy coin in their peak.As a result when the price of the coin falls,i loss chunk amount of money.

3.My biggest mistake is panic selling.If any coin falls a little i panic and sell my share.And it cost me some money.And again when it increases,i try to buy.Its not very good.

So i want to tell all that you have to understand chart,their graphs and you have to read projects whitepaper and all.

Thats it for now.All of you can share your trading mistakes and we all can learn from it.       

We can only learn in trading by simply through our experienced when we are in the actual trading.
And without our trading experienced we cannot determine our mistakes and we can't able to grow without
this things too.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 02, 2020, 09:17:04 AM
These are the problems of some people when it comes to asset management. Trading is not bound by emotions but you must reconsider first if you are ready or not to compromise money in your pocket. We can agree to disagree about your case but to help you understand how dangerous to play with the market.

All suggestions by sheenshane is true. Learn to apply it without having any second thoughts. For example you are buying token or coin at certain price, if you think you feel and know that it will go higher dont constantly checking up the price with the tracker, give it some time cause this market is more volatile than just a stock. If you lose at least you tried. If you earn some sont be greedy and take it. Wait again for opportunity for a good entry.

Hope it helps you.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
June 02, 2020, 08:21:19 AM
Good thing you know where did you get mistakes so that you can correct this in the future when you're in trading again.

Probably the solution to your mistakes.
For number 1, this is very hard to predict and I think all traders will suffer on this. You really don't know the movement of the market, predicting the exact time of buying and selling point is very difficult. So, it might "Patient" is the key if you know that it is a potential coin you're going to hold.

For number 2, DYOR(Do Your Own Research), this is very as a trader because in a wrong decision you can't undo everything and pull out your losses. Think twice before you act.

For number 3, "StrongHands" this is what you need. Dont panic selling if you see any correction that may occur on the market, everything will be bounced back at the right time, the word "patient" here is still applicable.

I suggest not to trading if you have negative emotion in your side, make your mind clear, and focus on trading.
Activity: 385
Merit: 12
June 02, 2020, 06:08:14 AM

Pages:
Jump to: