Pages:
Author

Topic: trading needs consistent attention and full concentration - page 7. (Read 992 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
It is highly profitable when you also got higher capital. It's misleading to the newbies to say that there's much profit in trading, yes, that's a fact but it's all words until they've tried it on their own.

That's why when a newbie who's not in depth on trading and tries it out, they lose which is expected but they're having a false hope that upon doing it, they'll make that much money.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
considering the fact that trading is highly profitable and responds majorly to knowledge and skills, this means its needs full attention and concentration consistently. i have  noticed alot of new and upcoming trader gets carried away easily with little profits or loss. this makes many to quit or feel complascent. becoming a good trader is like going to a school, you do all necessary things consistently without any distraction untill you succeed. this is one of the things that i feel is needed to incorporate into trading learning process and lifestyle. 
And I wouldn't blame them for that. Controlling emotions and understanding the concept of which trading is both losing and winning takes time to actually take in. A LOT of time imo. I'd actually not compare it with school imo, since the results are quite dependent both on how you take knowledge in and how the school gives you knowledge. Trading is more of a self travel kind of thing. You can meet a few guys here and there in the travel but in the end, it's mostly up to you on how to actually do stuff.

Just don't be discouraged and let nature take its course, you shouldn't have much problem then.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
right, a trader is like going to school, where we must always learn with the market and not be complacent. because the market can easily stalk our psychology when we feel great. therefore staying alert, sticking to the rules, and always being calm are the characteristics of a good trader, they will remain calm even though profit / loss befalls them
Activity: 71
Merit: 5
In fact , trading profits are not easy to obtain. Focusing on trading is conducive to making practical judgments and adjustments to the market and trends at all times. This is a good habit.

However, I would like to remind you that sometimes too much focus on the disk will make you lose your judgment on a large cycle trend. Keep trying in the world of trading until you find a trading method that suits you.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Well basically having a basic sense of discipline is very necessary, tenacity in responding to a process that has occurred is very necessary, the point is to be able to get used to daily activities consistently and don't forget a strong sense of intention as well as optimism that is able to motivate yourself to succeed. That way, digging deeper insights and knowledge related to trading, will be more motivated and able to master.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
considering the fact that trading is highly profitable and responds majorly to knowledge and skills, this means its needs full attention and concentration consistently. i have  noticed alot of new and upcoming trader gets carried away easily with little profits or loss. this makes many to quit or feel complascent. becoming a good trader is like going to a school, you do all necessary things consistently without any distraction untill you succeed. this is one of the things that i feel is needed to incorporate into trading learning process and lifestyle. 
Experience is the key which basically talks about on how you gonna sustain yourself in trading and this would be in involvement with real experience and trades which would really be involving lots of trials and errors.

Consistency and patience is also a main factor on where people do should mind of because you wont learn nothing if you wont experience it for yourself.Get focused and concentrate on what you've been doing.

You should survive out.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

Indeed, that school is within our personal drive towards trading because it can't be done without a capital. If you don't have enough starting capital to use as an entry of a desired coins you're planning to trade with, we can't earn bigger profit. As a good start, make use of the extra saving you had and don't let that money just sit without growing. Studying in trading should need guidance from expert, so seeking mentorship from a companionship is my best advice.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
Pages:
Jump to: