Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading or Investing? - page 2. (Read 660 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
June 05, 2017, 09:35:13 AM
You better do both because with 10 bitcoin you can do whatever you want, trading and investment it is something positive work than you play gambling and all have their respective risk.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
June 05, 2017, 09:24:04 AM
Welcome on board, Instead of suggesting you any single option, I would try to give you a short idea of both the options. Trust me, both the options are far better than gambling.

Trading is something that making profits from the short term movements of the price chart. You can take the marginal advantage with the features like  leverage in trading which enables you to create a position of higher amount without actually investing that much amount. You can multiply your returns (profits or loss) with that feature.

Investing is something that you buy some coins and forget about it for the minimum period of a year, two or more. It is intended to earn profits in the long term. People who bought bitcoins in 2010/2011 got multi fold profits on their investments.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
June 05, 2017, 09:20:13 AM
I'd start out small; 10BTC is still a lot of money, and percentage wise it doesn't matter if you trade with 10 or 1 BTC. As soon as you get good results with 1 BTC you could trade with more BTC.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 05, 2017, 09:17:17 AM
I am having 10 Bitcoins right now, I am a gambler but never did both of those mentioned: Trading / Investing.
Which option should i proceed with? A small guideline will help me alot.

~ TheBitcoinSoldier.
Pages:
Jump to: