Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading or mining? - page 25. (Read 4807 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 12:56:31 PM
It's best if you do both 50% of capital for mining and 50% for trading. Profit from mining is stable but trading is more profit.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 12:47:27 PM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.
Trading in my opinion would cost less but would be profitable still. Mining needs powerful PCs which not all people would afford. On the other hands, tokens can be earned from bounties which can be used in trading in orser to earn bigger profit from other cryptos. Therefore, convinience is in the side of trading. But preference do still depend on the investor himself. We all have our own choices in the first place.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 12:44:09 PM
I think trading has more advantages than mining. One is that mining needs a huge capital to setup the machines, location, internet, electricity cost, and maintainance. In trading you can acquire the coins by just buying. But, better to have a full-scale strategy not to lose in the process.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 18, 2018, 12:31:11 PM
Both are very good options but for mining you must have a good amount of investment to buy high end equipment also the earning from mining is lower when you compare it with trading. In trading you have to analyse the market first and if you have experience then you can easily make good amount of money by trading. Both are a bit risky initially.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
August 18, 2018, 09:35:41 AM
Without a doubt I will choose trading because it is far safer than the mining. I mean mining might look very much safe but it is not true because mining takes up most of the investment in initial stage and also you have to keep pouring some money into it for paying electricity bills, maintaining cost etc. This eats out most of the profit that you have gotten and thus at the end nothing is left to share. Better go for trading where at least you get 100% of what you earn as profits. You dont have to share your profits for any maintainance or stuff like that so no doubt about the full profits.
Activity: 88
August 18, 2018, 09:27:57 AM
Mining is currently a very dangerous thing, because your investment costs may increase, and your earnings begin to decrease as the market changes!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 09:23:17 AM
i think both is good, you can earn some money from mining then you can trade to at the sametime,every month your income from mining can be capital for trading, because if you just trading you can lose sometime, in mining you can income everymonth althoguh the result are not much.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 06:32:21 AM
And mining and trading business is profitable, there are plenty of places on the market, there would be a desire. But before diving, study the topic.
Invest in kriptornok just enough so that in case of force majeure there was no heart attack. You do not need to sell an apartment, take a loan, it will crush on a subconscious level, in a difficult period (and it will be sure) you will make mistakes, start to get nervous ...
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
August 18, 2018, 06:20:19 AM
None.

Hodling all the way.

If you feel adventurous however; hodl %70-75, mine with %10 and trade with %20. Do it for a year or two. Hodling is fully passive, mining is a half passive investment and you need to be constantly active to make money from trading.

If you think the time you invest in trading is worth it, then you can move more money from your hodl balance to trade balance. Same goes for mining.

I personally think hodling is the best way to make money. You can focus on your other hobbies while your stack gets bigger and bigger in time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
August 18, 2018, 06:08:35 AM
I think trading is a better way. Cos for mining you need cheap electricity, free placement and equipment. For beginners - trading is the best way, I think.  Wink

Very much true facts, for mining lot of investment is needed and more over you have to first calculate that how much expenses you will get and what will be the output, after calculating all this you will know that whether it is profitable or not. for Mining main is electricity expense which if is low then next comes investing for mining rigs. So their are lot of steps to start mining. But for trading you can start with small investment and do trading in high volume coins and gain experience and when you are fully expert in trading then you can do what ever investment in trading as per your conditions.
Activity: 5
August 18, 2018, 06:02:06 AM
I think trading is a better way. Cos for mining you need cheap electricity, free placement and equipment. For beginners - trading is the best way, I think.  Wink
Activity: 140
August 18, 2018, 05:31:54 AM

Just had a chat with my friend on setting up mining in my farm house. He advised and suggested more to invest in crypto currencies then investing and spending time in mining. What you guys would suggest me of. Or shall i start with small investment on mining from house with rigs attached to system i have in my house and start a farm house once experienced or do not get into mining? Suggest me dudes.

I will suggest you invest some of the money in mining on a small scale and part of buying crypto. Within six months to a year, you will be able to know which is more profitable. I believe the best teacher is experience and don't forget that what works for another may not work for you and vice versa.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

I think you should only trade and should not be mining bitcoin at this point, you can see that the market is constantly decreasing and bitcoin reserves can be mined, less and less, the exploitation increasingly But the bitcoin price is getting lower and lower. So the profit is low and the risk is very high. I believe you should only trade bitcoin to have risk mitigation.
Activity: 1
August 17, 2018, 04:14:09 PM
I can offer tradebot bether and faster profit then mining.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
August 17, 2018, 03:58:01 PM
If there is money to invest, mining will be an option not bad. My country lives relatively cheap electricity prices, benefits are not lower than trading.
You better know the aspects of mining, that is great. Mostly people want to start mining as they get it through general aspect and that doesn’t let them go deep in facts that are needed. For mining, every other thing just works fine except electricity. As systems must be strong and they should be running for whole day and consuming extra power, so cheap electricity must be provided.

Electricity has been the most common problem in mining, and miners prefer to build a rig in a country who has cheap electricity, and Georgia was the most preferd country.
These days mining Bitcoin is almost an unprofitable method of investment, not unless if you have a really huge mining farm. Another problem in todays mining, is the level of difficulty to mine everybit of Bitcoin as there are only 21million supplies and there are 17million circulating supplies in the market already.
Best option for the OP is to do trading. Although it is more riskier than mining, but it can make good returns than mining.
Mining is profitable when you have a cheaper electricity in your area. Many miners today sell their mining hardwares because of the electricity problem. Trading is much better when mining is not for you

Mining also needs a lot of initial investments: you have to buy the equipment to mine the crypto, and this stuff is very expensive. However, here, you can get stable rewards.

Thats one of the many advantages of mining, having a stable passive income. Well, I have to agree for the both of you. The point is, it isnt easy starting up a mining rig, and that would be the hardest part of mining. And, right now, if I were to choose which one to mine, I'd better choose mining alts than Bitcoin. But then again I lost interest in mining a long time ago, cant stand the electricity cost in my country lol.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 03:08:04 PM
I prefer trading then mining. Time is the main fact here. For mining, I need to give more time for planning and selection asset. Trading can give you profit even within a day but mining needs to wait for at least 1 years sometimes. You can start with the little amount as 10$ but for mining, you need to invest minimum 1000$ for take good profit.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
August 17, 2018, 01:23:42 PM
Trading of course than mining because is much better to choose trading industry to earn a good amount of income or profit in daily basis that can sustain your own needs ands wants as a person.
Activity: 140
August 17, 2018, 01:11:29 PM
Mining requires huge capital to invest into it. I would advice if you have little capital, you should look towards trading than mining. Trading requires you to have a skill to make consistent income. I would advice trading if you have the skill than mining
Activity: 280
August 17, 2018, 11:53:21 AM
Depends on the place where you live in, in mining
you need to consider many things, for example,
electricity cost, place, temperature, etc. however
in trading it all depends on the market.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
August 17, 2018, 05:55:00 AM
more relaxed and profitable to mine if you have a lot of capital and also your time to spare if mining.

that the good thing you will be having an income with low effort but you need to have a huge amount of capital and in the long run you will really need to wait for you to earn your capital because mining needs a huge capital but the income from it is not that huge also so it is better to do trading although you need to put your time and effort to be a successful trader.
Pages:
Jump to: