Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading or not? - page 28. (Read 5038 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
May 24, 2018, 11:15:23 PM
In my opinion. Whether you want to trade or not is your decision. and are ready with the risk that will be obtained later. we should be patient to learn about trading. because now this trading is a little big risk. increase and decrease so fast and require that we always monitor it
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 10:45:17 PM
If you have good knowledge about trading then you can try it out, it is considered as one of the most profitable ways for experienced people.
But don't trade if you dont have the required knowledge, because the risk of losing in this case is very high.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 09:27:32 PM
I think in this time you can start trading, because the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin have started to recover but you do not forget to monitor the market development so you do not lose.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 07:49:35 PM
of course I will do trading rather than just let the assets that I have silent, I would advise you to trade, with trading you can get the benefits and capital you have can provide benefits to you. if you do not trade then you will not be able to get profit.
There is a portion of our capital for short term trading while we also have to hold good coins for long term.
Actually that is my strategy and I am successful in using it as the market is really blooming in general despite the fact that it's so volatile.
In trading we must really a lot some coins in best ways they can be, there are some coins that are better to trade daily and some to hold till their project is fully develop. I think some coins that are seems to be Ponzi are good to be in day trading and those who have really ongoing projects deserves to be an investment in long term.
Activity: 658
May 24, 2018, 07:40:06 PM
Some loses have hit me and it's hard to get up.
for 6 months has never gotten any profit, this is very difficult and I am evaluating my trade. choose to stop or continue.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 05:22:54 PM
If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
I think you can start trading at this point, you can see that the bitcoin price has been recovering in recent days and has made the prices of the altcoin knit back very strong. I believe that the market is showing signs of positive change and that it can start trading at this time, so make a trade plan to reduce the risk.
Activity: 271
May 24, 2018, 04:52:30 PM
If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
I think at this point you can start thinking about trading at this point, you can see that the market is showing signs of recovering slightly after the bitcoin girl returns to the $ 7500 mark. According to the analysis of bitcoin will be able to continue to increase in the long term and the price of altcoin will recover very strong and strong. So to be successful you need to be calm and always follow the plan.
Activity: 224
May 24, 2018, 04:32:05 PM
Give your opinion Smiley
I believe that you can start trading at this point, you can see that bitocin prices in the past few days are constantly fluctuating and unpredictable, so to be able to trade successfully at the moment This is very hard. But according to my analysis, bitcoin prices are at the bottom and are showing signs of strong convergence, which suggests that the wax fluctuates considerably at bitcoin prices.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 24, 2018, 03:37:06 PM
Give your opinion Smiley

Initially, you made a mistake, a very serious one: you invested all the money in one coin. It was 100% risk. You have to change the strategy now and pick several alts: NEO, Cardano, Lisk, OMG, Gladius, TRON.
Activity: 574
May 24, 2018, 03:02:07 PM
Sorry for your experience.For me trading is high risk you should be always ready for what happend next.Dont focus in one coin,try to explore your self to other and see what is the differences.Trading is like a gamble,make sure that you have capital,its like a game loose or win,so try to find better coin
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
May 24, 2018, 02:42:31 PM
yes, I think it can also be called trading. I also think that trading is a good strategy to restore your capital. even if you trade with another coin. when someone loses their capital in one coin, then the person starts thinking to try to return the capital by buying another coin. I think it's called trading. can be the other time, the person continues to make another coin purchase again because he gets the benefits. but when you buy a coin, and you prefer to keep it for a long time, then I think you are investing.

Yeah. It good ideas. But choose the best coin. Then start the trading process. Time is important of the trading process. So time to buy and sell the coins. If need more information of the coin market place is help to get the best coin list. Then start the trading. now most of the people start the trading. But some people not learn the trading. So that the reason some people get more loss. So learn the trading process. This information help to easy to handle the  trading process. Don't forget time is important. So time to complete the all process. 
Activity: 322
May 24, 2018, 01:18:45 PM
yes, I think it can also be called trading. I also think that trading is a good strategy to restore your capital. even if you trade with another coin. when someone loses their capital in one coin, then the person starts thinking to try to return the capital by buying another coin. I think it's called trading. can be the other time, the person continues to make another coin purchase again because he gets the benefits. but when you buy a coin, and you prefer to keep it for a long time, then I think you are investing.
Activity: 392
May 24, 2018, 12:45:37 PM
 I have started trading not so long time before. I am not great expert and still learning the basics but I hope that in the nearest future I will learn more and earn much enough to live a good life
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
May 24, 2018, 12:33:27 PM
It's depends on you, if you have a skill or knowledge about the crypto market. It will be good to choose for trading than just hodl.
if do not have a skill, better to be a holders.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 24, 2018, 12:23:08 PM
of course I will always choose to be a trader because I see by trading you can get very much profit than you are not trading certainly will not be able to grow the assets you have. make sure you have trading skills first.
Activity: 217
May 24, 2018, 06:09:32 AM
Give your opinion Smiley
It is not called a transaction, it is a form of long-term investment. In the Crypto market, you should not hold anything long. Because you do not know the true value of any altcoin, this is an anonymous and long-term market that will be very dangerous.
I think you should trade every day to make money.
That was hard to make trade or to risk for it everyday. It is not called literally a transaction it is trading and by holding that much longer it can be say as trading because you are in buying low and selling at high price it depends on a person's own opinion what is trading by himself.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
May 24, 2018, 05:55:23 AM
Give your opinion Smiley
It's usually thing that do with a new users, when I was newbie, I have felt it. I bought bitcoin at $18,000 for trading, but because of the stupidity I did not learn the previous trading cryptocurrency so I lost money and I let it up to this point I am losing a lot of capital. I guess this is can we called as change of strategy, and what we are doing now is an investment because we never to sell our coin until later if our capital is back.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
May 24, 2018, 05:40:17 AM
Give your opinion Smiley
It is not called a transaction, it is a form of long-term investment. In the Crypto market, you should not hold anything long. Because you do not know the true value of any altcoin, this is an anonymous and long-term market that will be very dangerous.
I think you should trade every day to make money.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
May 24, 2018, 05:03:12 AM
if I have time I would enjoy trading. it's make more money than normal, than holding. yeah high risk high return
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 24, 2018, 03:44:39 AM
You hold the amount of coins you buy and now the value is very low. in which case you continue to use pls if you spend some money and continue to buy it, they should reconsider the coins with caution. think about why you have a loss. If you lose your investment then you should not invest all your money in 1 coin even if it is the best project.
Pages:
Jump to: