Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading or Recurring earning through dividend??? - page 2. (Read 343 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
It is better to be on saver side the one which is less risky.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
I have one question to my dearest community
Now i am thinking of restart trading . till now i invested in some Recurring earnign Coins or Token like NEO were giving some GAS. KCS was giving some KCS token whhile holding in Kucoin Exchange . SXDT was giving some return in the form of Ether . Dropil was one of the good Arbitrage platform was giving good returns in the form of Dropil Token Even some more . It was safe investment in bearish market . But now i am again thinking to trade what do you think guys .
Well it's a good though that you want to begin to trade crypto, though don't just jump into it because you might end up losing huge amount of many, a lot of persons really want to do things on their own without learning from people ahead of them who are knowledgeable about what they want to go into, so what am saying is that you should get a professional crypto trader to teach you how the market works so that you don't just go into the market blindly
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Now i am thinking of restart trading . till now i invested in some Recurring earnign Coins or Token like NEO were giving some GAS. KCS was giving some KCS token whhile holding in Kucoin Exchange . SXDT was giving some return in the form of Ether . Dropil was one of the good Arbitrage platform was giving good returns in the form of Dropil Token Even some more . It was safe investment in bearish market . But now i am again thinking to trade what do you think guys .
if you want to go back to trading, it's simply your choice but I would say that investment recurring earnings is simply the best and can't be compared to trading in any way.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
A good strategy is to expand the list of coins that generate passive income and increase their volume. You can find a few dividend coins, for example, among those created on the blockchain TRON, especially those related to the gaming industry, because it is always relevant and will be profitable. You can look at the coins of the Miracle Tele project, I hold these coins and get dividends every two weeks in euros. In fact, there are many different options and coins that bring passive income, and they all have one big advantage: saving you time that you can spend on other things.

I tried this. Got myself a handful of proof of stake coins,,, some big ones, some established, some new. Felt so proud of myself staking and earning dividends for "free" until the price all crashed. POS coins did so badly in the crypto winter. I only keep WAVES now. Lease it for tiny dividends, no need to stake but at least Waves is a good platform.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
If there is an opportunity to receive dividends, then it should always be used. Trading on the stock exchange could also always be profitable more or less, depending on the state of the cryptocurrency market. If you have experience in trade, then of course, now is the time to do it. since our coins and tokens began to grow gradually in price, at the same time showing ordinary price volatility. This is a good time to bid. I think that the market will continue to maintain a small upward trend, which will facilitate trade.

I am agree, if we have experience in trading, better make trade to double our portfolio value. But if we dont have a good trading skill, better take an opportunity by earning from dividend. Many strategy we can use to earn profits in crypto market and its depend on our own knowledge
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
If there is an opportunity to receive dividends, then it should always be used. Trading on the stock exchange could also always be profitable more or less, depending on the state of the cryptocurrency market. If you have experience in trade, then of course, now is the time to do it. since our coins and tokens began to grow gradually in price, at the same time showing ordinary price volatility. This is a good time to bid. I think that the market will continue to maintain a small upward trend, which will facilitate trade.
Activity: 364
A good strategy is to expand the list of coins that generate passive income and increase their volume. You can find a few dividend coins, for example, among those created on the blockchain TRON, especially those related to the gaming industry, because it is always relevant and will be profitable. You can look at the coins of the Miracle Tele project, I hold these coins and get dividends every two weeks in euros. In fact, there are many different options and coins that bring passive income, and they all have one big advantage: saving you time that you can spend on other things.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504

I think trading is more profitable than recurring earning through dividend. We can earn profits daily if we do trade, not like when we waiting dividend. But trading is risky and i think should careful and preparing a good technical skill
How much dividend that we will get depend on how many coins we can afford to stake it into the network. Trading can bring us more profit because actually there was a lot of possibilities the price of coins can be pumped easily. That means it's much better if we have a little money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
dividend in cryptocurrency history is not so good. indeed in the distribution of results always greetings but the value if through sales conversion will eventually also decrease. to get trading income remains a good solution in my opinion. but actually it is back again depending on whether they are interested in dividends or not.
Activity: 700

I think trading is more profitable than recurring earning through dividend. We can earn profits daily if we do trade, not like when we waiting dividend. But trading is risky and i think should careful and preparing a good technical skill
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I am trying to do both. There are many projects offering  passive income for holding your coins and using the rewards for trading and further investing. For experienced traders it is more profitable  just trading I guess.
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
Personally I believe this is now a good time fr everyone who trades to regather "vim" and come back because the market has shown some strong fundamentals of late and things look good a little. Nevertheless we should always not forget to conduct good research and review about a coin before we enter.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Dividend coins have a future unless the vicious coins these coins can give huge returns under a year with passive income. Earning with these ways is not recommended by the pro traders.
Activity: 1190
Trading is actually a good investment. It can be seen from the profits you get every day. Here I don't want to suggest coins for you to invest, because maybe you have your own favorite coins. It's better not to invest in just one altcoin. Because if you invest in one altcoin, of course you hope for the altcoin. It's better to invest in some altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
Trading is better if you're good at it and you're also read to dear the risk. Trading is high volatile, you can lose all your money in a single trade or double it in minutes, my advice is if you not that good in trading it's better you stick with stacking or you can also do the both at once. Good luck!
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I think trading has always been the most profitable, but also the most risky. You should start trading if you are sure that you have enough knowledge for successful trading.
trading is a very high risk but this is one way to generate real income now. trade does not always have to have skills in that area, ordinary people can do it, because the first mistake will determine how we can take part in trade.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
the crypto market is very unstable, if we only hope that the profit from the dividend is very bad. when the market falls we will lose, if we keep holding it. it's better to trade because it's definitely profitable. maybe for some people trading now is quite difficult because the market is always red. but if you just shut up and hold it can't even get better.
Activity: 539
I think good projects that pay dividends are much more interesting than coins, for which there is nothing and no dividends to pay.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
too risky if you only expect dividends, we never know what will happen in the future. it could be when we hold the price of the coin falling. and that was definitely not an advantage, so I chose to keep trading. there are a lot of altcoins that offer dividends but when the market falls, their prices are even worse. I don't want to be a failure because I expect a little profit.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I definitely prefer earning through dividends, trading is way too risky for me personally, just because I don't have the expertise to trade profitably.
Currently, I have a couple of ways that earn me daily dividends, more specifically on the Steem blockchain.

Still looking for more interesting POS coins that would allow me to earn, just from my stake.
Pages:
Jump to: