Pages:
Author

Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns? - page 10. (Read 4050 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 30
why not both ? just just divide your day into trading and campign , or do trading and interspersed with campign
, i think its still possible but yeah quite hard and need much effort
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
I chose both, the signature campaign is the main income to generate bitcoin for use as a trade or investment. But it all depends on the situation and should be able to predict or assess the situation of bitcoin mining and other coins for makasimal results. Do it all wisely and learn well to avoid losses
Working on signature campaign or doing some service along with this forum can make you some free money in return for your efforts by promoting them or anything else. Don't also set aside trading interests where the money is there if you learn to trade it will make you much more big amount of money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Yes, that true that there are a lot of bounty campaigns give the token more than the signature campaigns that provide the bitcoin as a reward. I advise you join the different bounty or signature rather than the trading because of the trading is so risky, and you don't know sure when you earn profits on the trading. For now, focus on the single one, after you master the one you choose to do it both.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I chose both, the signature campaign is the main income to generate bitcoin for use as a trade or investment. But it all depends on the situation and should be able to predict or assess the situation of bitcoin mining and other coins for makasimal results. Do it all wisely and learn well to avoid losses
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
for myself prefer to work in signature campaign because there is no risk of loss and we do not need capital, maybe we can to do trading if we have big capital and also have good ability.
I am doing both trading and signature campaign and i much love doing or working on signature campaign, because signature campaign can really help me to earn more money, just like working on the deal coin signature i believe that it we will give me a lot of profit after the deal campaign is we will end.
Yes i believe that it is an advantage if we do botg trading and joining into signature campaign. Because if we do signature campaign we can really get an idea from different topics for us to learn many things about crypto, and if we do both trading and signature campaign maybe we can gain a double income.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?

For me start with the campaign, in that way it prapares you to know more about bitcoin and trading even to altcoins. Being in the signature campaign is very beneficial because you come to understand and know about what you are into. Then later on from your salary of campaign, explore it to trading. Since most of campaign salaries are not bitcoin but token that needs to be trade later on in a way you will be automatically involve with it. Both are beneficial as long as you know what you are doing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
for myself prefer to work in signature campaign because there is no risk of loss and we do not need capital, maybe we can to do trading if we have big capital and also have good ability.
I am doing both trading and signature campaign and i much love doing or working on signature campaign, because signature campaign can really help me to earn more money, just like working on the deal coin signature i believe that it we will give me a lot of profit after the deal campaign is we will end.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I do both trading and signiture campaign. Both of them are profitable but I more prefer signiture campaign rather than trading because I can earn free money without capital.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Actually you're facing with some risks when you join a signature campaign , if the campaign manager doesn't pay you or the owner of that campaign doesn't pay you ? That's one of the risk. Even the price of BTC is dropping is another risk you will have to face with also.
Activity: 733
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
If you're good at trading, then you should spend more time in trade, because, you can earn same amount of money in trading during 1 hour, compared to wasting your time in signature campaign. But of course you should continue the signature campaign and you can also see it as a passive income.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
Trading and working in signature campaign are mutually exclusive. It is difficult to combine without having to lose on both end if care is not taking. I have tried it and it has been a disaster. I would rather trade when the market is positively growing!
I think its good to do both if you want a good earning in crypto, maybe all it needs a time management to handle them properly. Signature campaign doesn't consume all our time in crypto so we still can do more in trading, striving in working for this kind of job will openly give us opportunity to achieved financial freedom that we aim for.
Activity: 518
Trading and working in signature campaign are mutually exclusive. It is difficult to combine without having to lose on both end if care is not taking. I have tried it and it has been a disaster. I would rather trade when the market is positively growing!
Activity: 540
Participating in bounty campaigns is really good way to make profit. I am using all of my knowledge and my skills to do my tasks. I am using the altcoins that I get from the bounty campaigns as investment to start trading.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
Bounty campaign is fun , if You got a high rank , you can make some money with it but trading could gives you more money , since it is harder and not everyone knows how to make profit out of it.
Activity: 532
I want to say,I like to do both.but both are separate from one another.for trading you need a investment.but for doing signature campaign in this forum you just need quality post and a good rank for high stake.
why you only asking about bitcoin payment? you can do altcoin bounty and after finishing the bounty when your coin comes out in exchange you can sell your coin with bitcoin/ethereum.
Perhaps this is the only profitable employment that does not require any investment. Signature companies are the starting opportunities for other activities, or investments or trade.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
Bounty is a good job, it will be enough income to cover your life if you work hard. But let me recommend that you invest or trader, that is the opportunity to change the life and fulfill the dream of each person. Learn and exchange experience to combine the two. It really works for me.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?
Both are profitable for you. Important business or signature campaign.
I think I'm better at business than I am because I'm not really into computer stuff. I do not like the signature campaign so much, my passion is business. I like them and I can work 14 hours a day without getting tired.
Activity: 157
if you have any job, you can do both trading and working for bounty. But if you have a full time job and just have a little of free time, i suggest you trade. Because you can get more profit than working for bounty.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
The big difference in trading and signature campaign is that signature campaign does not need any investment. Only need time and punctuality while trading is much difficult and also need investment to buy bitcoin and sell for profit. Trading is more risky because you will have the fear of decreasing value of bitcoin in the market and signature campaign has nothing like this. I'm totally focus on signature campaign and others bounty program because this freelance job does not have any risk and without any capital to do it, just internet connection and spend more times to do it
Yeah !! I also do both of them but you believe that we can earn much higher amount of money in trade because in trade we can earn unlimited amount of money and it depend on our investment while the earnings from the signature campaigns are limited according to the provided budget by the owners of the signature campaigns and the projects.
Pages:
Jump to: