Pages:
Author

Topic: TRADING PARTNER - page 2. (Read 1043 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 30, 2017, 07:48:46 AM
You are so smart that made me almost to chock out of surprise, so you are a swing trader buying low selling high?

I think that's pretty much what every single trader trying to do and that's just the basics of trading mate.

I have no trading skills, but I know that I could be trusted, but trust must be earned by mutual experience.

Now I could focus at least 6 hours a day on crypto, so if you really need a person to do the clicking and trading

I'm here, I hope we could work this out seriously.

hahahaha, used that expression (Buy low - sell high) to make a point.
Its much more detailed than it seems. Everyone could buy low and sell high but could still be at a loss.

Looking forward to hear from you.....hahahahaha
Activity: 1148
Merit: 500
May 30, 2017, 07:33:35 AM
I joined a group which they provide entry point which altcoin is good to buy. I earned good profit from their signals. But you need to pay one time fee in able to access and get signals from their channel. They use telegram to send their signals. But not all signals are accurate. This is understandable since market is very volatile. But most signals are good. You just need patience to achieve the goals because sometimes it takes long time to get the target amount. You can PM me if you want me to reffer you to them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
May 30, 2017, 07:26:06 AM
You are so smart that made me almost to chock out of surprise, so you are a swing trader buying low selling high?

I think that's pretty much what every single trader trying to do and that's just the basics of trading mate.

I have no trading skills, but I know that I could be trusted, but trust must be earned by mutual experience.

Now I could focus at least 6 hours a day on crypto, so if you really need a person to do the clicking and trading

I'm here, I hope we could work this out seriously.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 30, 2017, 05:27:44 AM
Hello everyone, am new to bitcointalk and very much like everything going on here.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Been trading forex and other markets for some time and learned a lot after several losses and gains.

However i find trading crypto-currencies to best fit my style and strategy.
(I basically follow BTCUSD, ETHUSD, LTCUSD, DSHUSD and NMCUSD)

I am basically a SWING TRADER (BUY LOW - SELL HIGH kind of strategy)
(setups can take several days to complete or form. Patients is key)

I am currently not able to actively trade due to work and other restrictions.

I am looking for
1.A honest partner(s) i can provide trade entries and exits for an agreed performance fee or

2. A group that utilizes information from various traders as an edge to trade.

3. Pay me per each setup or signal or signal i provide. (Crypto-currencies only)

Any help or connections would be very much appreciated.

Am very much passionate about trading and investments.

Thank you

Richard
Pages:
Jump to: