Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading platforms are growing but what about investors ? - page 4. (Read 1146 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
Does anyone has ever thought about this one? We see that there are huge number of exchangers that are being formed every other month. Most of their ICO's are even starting up with the MVP as it has become easy stuff to code an exchanger over dex and get started with it. Who think that this will be good only if the investors also keeps rising day by day ? I mean if the investors doesnt increase in the number then how can one see use of huge marketplace anyway ? I mean its like there will be big playgrounds but too less players to play!! This will be very costly affair sooner or later.

I do feel that its not worthy if investors are not rising as well !!

Fair point. No investors, no reason to innovate for ever more techy exchange platforms. At the same time, its all about competition and visibility. I guess in this game of 'too much choice' the latter is more likely to win this investor attraction.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
I guess investors are growing too as you can see some crypto exchange like binance takes 3-4weeks to process the Kya of new applicants it only shows that many new investors are coming and volume is also getting grower probably because of more and more investors are buying daily
Binance's account verification in 3 weeks is probably the reason for the increase. But very little, if we compare current situation with the time that the price was 20k. As I recall, most of the sites at that time had closed the new member registration.
Obviously new people are still coming but, is there a deposit as much as last year? NO!
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
I guess investors are growing too as you can see some crypto exchange like binance takes 3-4weeks to process the Kya of new applicants it only shows that many new investors are coming and volume is also getting grower probably because of more and more investors are buying daily
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
If Bitcoin and some altcoins and trading platform will going to rise up the price. Ofcourse they will earn some money if they gonna hold it some good altcoins that suitable for long-term.
Dude, can you post making shitposts like this with generic terms and nothing to add to the discussion? People like you are the reason this forum is  going down the rabbithole. Dont post just to increase you post count. Sad

Investors are eagerly waiting for the next bull run. Because most of the cryptocurrencies are continuously fluctuating so all are panic in crypto investment. But as soon as possible we are all ready to participate in trading platform and Day traders are still buying and selling in all the day.
I guess everyone is waiting for it. We dont know yet but there are predictions that this month or next month.

But my prediction is that there would be any big bull run but maybe just a pump and dump. There are some reasons why prices may increase by next year but thats not something like a get-rich-quick, but slow and gradual growth. That would actually be good because a sharp rise will be followed by a sharp fall or a sudden fall.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
"You are saying there are a lot of exchanges but there aren't enough players, "  I think it is not a problem to have too many exchanges and  it is advantage, I think the market needs to have new positive news and after we get positive news  we will see that  most of the investors will come and will find channels to invest in this market with new exchanges .
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Yes, Investors are not growing like the exchanges! But it is because we are passing the bad time of the crypto market, where it is being too hard to make some profits from the trade or ICOs! A lot of exchange ICOs are running or coming on the board, but do you think they all will survive? No, rather most of them will die because of the lack of investors/volumes! But, if the crypto market pumps like if bitcoin reach 10K USD then we will see investors will come back from the shadow and many new investors will join us too!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
Investors are eagerly waiting for the next bull run. Because most of the cryptocurrencies are continuously fluctuating so all are panic in crypto investment. But as soon as possible we are all ready to participate in trading platform and Day traders are still buying and selling in all the day.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
If Bitcoin and some altcoins and trading platform will going to rise up the price. Ofcourse they will earn some money if they gonna hold it some good altcoins that suitable for long-term.
legendary
Well, there are hundreds of exchanges and many more coming up, but not all exchanges are good. Only a few exchanges have got good reputation and the majority of investors have been trading there like Binance and Bittrex.
There is a difference between an investor and a trader. One can be both but those who are the big whales will either be an investor or a trader and not both at the same time. If someone is putting in their time to check out new projects to put their money into, they will have little time left to do technical analysis or check price charts to trade. Similarly those who are day trading would not want to get into a new project unless its pretty hyped up.

I dont understand why the question of exchanges is coming up here.

The fewer investors will decrease the market price. The market price is influenced by the volume, therefore we must convince the public to believe that bitcoin is very influential for the future.
You have no idea how many people are in the market so better not make an assumption like that.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
The fewer investors will decrease the market price. The market price is influenced by the volume, therefore we must convince the public to believe that bitcoin is very influential for the future.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
Well, there are hundreds of exchanges and many more coming up, but not all exchanges are good. Only a few exchanges have got good reputation and the majority of investors have been trading there like Binance and Bittrex.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Does anyone has ever thought about this one? We see that there are huge number of exchangers that are being formed every other month. Most of their ICO's are even starting up with the MVP as it has become easy stuff to code an exchanger over dex and get started with it. Who think that this will be good only if the investors also keeps rising day by day ? I mean if the investors doesnt increase in the number then how can one see use of huge marketplace anyway ? I mean its like there will be big playgrounds but too less players to play!! This will be very costly affair sooner or later.

I beg to disagree. Exchanges are coming in the last couple of years to cater the huge influx of traders and I'm sure that traders will multiple overtime. You can also say that they're not growing because we are in the bear market. You also have to look at the economic effects, if we are in the bulls there are more traders and when we are in the bears, obviously less traders but it doesn't mean its still not profitable for exchanges. So it won't be costly whatsoever, in the long run they're still going to make a lot of money.
Probably, a lot of people have not been looking at the trend of things. We have seen how over the years even binance and bittrex and the likes had to close down registration because they could not handle the influx of investors into the space and that typically shows on thing that the market has been improving and growing over the years and it will keep doing that. It is normal to expect that in most cases, people tend to draw back during bear markets but that does not mean the market investors have not been increasing and it is a good thing we are having pretty good exchanges popping up over the years that I believe as adoption keeps increasing, it would really be helpful
Activity: 966
Merit: 517

Well investors are not around anymore, the exchanges that pop up new are there not to make money right away (the ones that assume they will be rich in a day are dreaming) but because they want to provide a platform for the new people whereas investors got out of bitcoin if you check out the volume because volume is not even half of what it used to be.

As soon as the volume gets high the prices will get high too, or if prices get high the volume will get high, its a combined thing it happens at the same time. When that happens the exchanges that started out will try to explain why they are different than other exchanges and gather some new customer base and if they succeed on getting new customer base than they will make money. So it is not something you do to profit right now but it is something you do for future profits.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I think the increasing trading platform could be the trigger to make more investors come to invest, new trading platform could be indicators that there are still many investors interested in trading and with more trading platform there will be more chance to earn from arbitrage trading, so more trading platform could increase the investors to put the money in crypto
Activity: 448
Merit: 281

Where did you get the data that investors are not rising? Anyways, its a gamble for exchanges but in the long run they are going to win. Besides competition are very tough in this niche, so its just a matter of time before trading platform cease to exist.

How many exchanges do we have right now? 200 or maybe 300? And how many traders do we have? couple of millions? So trading platform is not saturated and a lot of room to grow.
I believe most people just tend to assume things in their head because of the bear market and just simply state that because the market is not growing, investors are out. But, system is most important for attracting the new investors. When more platforms are availble with enhanced features then we can expect more people start investing. Yes, we may see a lot of people hedging in fiat at the moment, but that does not mean, we still do not get to see the rate at which the market adoption has increased over the years and still increasing hugely as time goes on.

One thing with life is that you see exactly what you want to see, and since during a bear market, what most people see is negative, they just pretty much imagine that investors are no longer increasing in the market, and I believe that is one thing time will tell and we will get to see how the increase in exchanges will even be of help when we get to see huge boom in this market.
legendary
I think your opinion is also a problem that many investors care about. If the real market cryptocurrency in the moment can not attract more new investors.
Investors go with their risk vs reward, they wont determine what is good for the project. If there are people who are willing to join at a premium and then sell at profit just to make money then the conditions wont improve. But the real scenario is somewhat similar to this. People are interested in the profit and not so interested in the future aspects because they see the risk as higher than reward.

Venture capital funds are really difficult for the development of startups as well as the entire market.
VCs are like the mafia. You would not want to get help from them unless its a dire necessity. Look a the huge scam that Envion's co-owner did, and he was a VC.

The massive development of decentralized decks, without much improvement, can not bring a new breath of change to the minds of professional investors.!!
It might be possible in future but in the current speculative bubble not many people are willing to take the risk.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
I think we dont need too many exchanges what we need is an exchange with low listing fee and high volume it can be centralised or decentralised and with no bots this are the one who manipulates the trading the use of hundreds of bots wich operates every seconds 24/7 the trading fee should also affordable and not too high.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
There are plenty of traders but there has been no new money coming in this year. On the contrary the CMC is 4 times smaller than what it was in DEC last year so for now investment is low. It is the same people trading and investing, buying and selling and until we see the CMC at least double I do not see any bull run right now. Just many exchanges popping up with inflated volumes and wash trading with the use of bots.
The fact that bots are killing the price since they dump the price too much. While people are just trading what they already have and afraid to buy more as they just keep on losing.

Maybe we just didn't notice that investors are growing since platforms are popping in the market and we can assume that 1 investor is equivalent to 3 platforms, 1:3. This small percentage is haven't notice and the percentage of trading sites aren't enough to conclude that investors aren't growing.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
There are plenty of traders but there has been no new money coming in this year. On the contrary the CMC is 4 times smaller than what it was in DEC last year so for now investment is low. It is the same people trading and investing, buying and selling and until we see the CMC at least double I do not see any bull run right now. Just many exchanges popping up with inflated volumes and wash trading with the use of bots.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Real investors aren't using Exchanges to invest. They use a bank/company/services to invest via. GrayScale is one of the companies that invest behind their clients (institutions, funds management, etc) It has actually 7 or 8 cryptos in their investments (Bitcoin, Ripple, Horizen, Bcash...)
Neither they will use a DEX, because everything is out of its legal banking jurisdiction it has to abide

Yeah, probably a good indication as well that investors are swelling without us knowing the real statistics behind. And there are probably hundreds of investors going through hedge fund managers to purchased and invest bitcoin on their behalf.

Many of these new exchanges will become zombie platforms and will end up closing doors in coming months. Although the number of exchanges users increases significantly, new users will go to populated platforms where they can find more coins and volume.

They can be dead if they don't give us the services traders wanted, (low fee, good customer service, better platform, etc). This is business is very tough, is a dog eat dog world.

New exchanges mean competition which in turn means less fees and better services. But it will not mean more investment or institutional investment since there is absolutely no control or regulation. All trading platforms are subject to hacking and nobody can guarantee they wont decide to run with your money over night so investors remain sceptical.   

This is what I'm trying to say, exchanges need to be in top form otherwise they will lose traders if they perform badly. Specially security, everyone is really going on a exchange which is secure and has history  of 0 hacks or at least was able to nuetralized those attempts and very transparent to their customers.
Pages:
Jump to: