Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading pump and dump group - page 2. (Read 203 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 24
March 19, 2018, 03:41:56 AM
Personaly i encounter this group they called there groups a crypto pumpers or anything they use to call there group. They are recruiting people to join there group and say they were pump that coins or tokens but saddenly you lose your money with this mudos. Do you guys think there are some group that truely helps our new trader to earn?
Just keeping yourself away from such groups may protect you from source of loosing money.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
March 19, 2018, 03:33:35 AM
i personally don't trust this kind of groups because they only want to take advantages from member groups but i think rather than joining pump and dump groups more better to joining trading signal because currently i was joining trading signal for free service and until now they weren't scam me and people even though they predictions only have less than 70% correct but this is pretty much better
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
March 19, 2018, 02:22:43 AM
The only groups that I would think help the traders, are the groups that explicitly promote just news, from all sources, and then show you their take on it. Not telling you if they're buying or selling, not throwing charts at you, and not setting signals for when they think it's the best time to buy. No one can time the market, but YOU CAN work within the confines of the information you have in front of you and then take it upon yourself to see if you'd like to buy or if you'd like to sell.

I'd rather see that kind of group personally.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 02:13:58 PM
Personaly i encounter this group they called there groups a crypto pumpers or anything they use to call there group. They are recruiting people to join there group and say they were pump that coins or tokens but saddenly you lose your money with this mudos. Do you guys think there are some group that truely helps our new trader to earn?
There are groups that teach you trading/trading basis and there are pump and dump groups which manipulate the market (usually whale traders),yes they exist!However,to join a group which actually pumps a coin or has an impact on the market are not free to join.They are invite basis and they need around 0.10-0.50 for you to get added to the group.

Thats a quite big amount if you are just a bigginer of the group. Will if you always win i think its there way just to earn more and manipulate the price by inviting more people to join them. Usualy the truth if you are not a premium member you are always lose your money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
March 18, 2018, 01:16:26 PM
NO!!!!!!. Generally Pump and Dump groups are created based on greed. And usually the cryptocurrencies they are announcing in the group are already cryptpcurrencies they bought at a cheaper price before even the pump begins. Which means majority of the people in the group are already late in the action. These groups are not created for the purposed of you learning. Because oumping and dumping is really not based on any technical analysis it is just an organized buying and selling of groups.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
March 18, 2018, 01:11:50 PM
There are groups that teach you trading/trading basis and there are pump and dump groups which manipulate the market (usually whale traders),yes they exist!However,to join a group which actually pumps a coin or has an impact on the market are not free to join.They are invite basis and they need around 0.10-0.50 for you to get added to the group.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
March 18, 2018, 12:55:46 PM
Not all pump and dump groups are scam. Some are just really focused at increasing their pennies, hence, they do whatever it takes to increase their wealth. When you are into trading or are new to it, you would realize how important it is to win at every trade no matter how little you get. I know winning all the time is not possible but this is the only way to ensure your growth. Remember how fragile the market of Bitcoin is. When you solely rely on the value of Bitcoin, you will be placed in a very disadvantageous situation. Hence, it is always better to always target multiplying your wealth above everything else. Do not ever mistaken pump and dump to scam outright. There are legitimate ones, too.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
March 18, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

All pump and dump groups are scam for some people, because they need to trick people, otherwise they would not be able to get profit for themselves or to their premium groups. I would stay away from these groups, because even if you are part of the premium members, and this would give you profit, then you would be getting money out of the expenses of a lot of other users that will lose money with them. It's simply wrong, so you should not support them.

Thats true we have to stay aways with this scam group who are disguising that they are helping people specialy newbie people by giving there pump and dump signal but the truth is they are only want to lose our money and there premium members  will earn more profit.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
March 18, 2018, 12:10:43 PM

All pump and dump groups are scam for some people, because they need to trick people, otherwise they would not be able to get profit for themselves or to their premium groups. I would stay away from these groups, because even if you are part of the premium members, and this would give you profit, then you would be getting money out of the expenses of a lot of other users that will lose money with them. It's simply wrong, so you should not support them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
March 18, 2018, 11:41:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: