Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Signals - page 2. (Read 546 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 04:47:03 PM
Do not rely to signals because they not are not always true. Themselves analyse and do your technical analysis
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 01:16:22 PM
Do trading signals work? If so, which is the best?
I think that to know the time and the signal to trade you need to have certain experience and knowledge about the trade. Examples are charting skills, technical analysis, information gathering and searching skills. You also have to be alert before all situations avoid the crowd. I believe that if you have enough elements you will trade successfully.
Good luck
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
January 22, 2018, 05:19:17 AM
It would work but it doesn’t mean you will totally rely on it for a trading frenzy.. It’s has to be balance with self-learning and advices from expert or a much experience friends,, is a much better trading strategy.. Just look those signals as an opportunity but decisions must come with the knowledge you acquired through experiencing and observing the market movement that you build time in time..
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
January 22, 2018, 05:02:20 AM
Unfortunately no, all the technical analysis with fancy name is not going to be accurate for 100%, especially in crypto which all the factor is coming from the demand and supply, but it can give a good information how the market moving, I suggest you to learn the analysis by yourself and see what is causing the price to move, trading signal can become a reference but not to be trusted 100%
Activity: 504
January 22, 2018, 04:21:03 AM
If the trading signals are from pump groups then you are just fooling yourself if you think they are working. The signals that you just need to know are the kind of information that the coin is worth for the long term.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
crypto lover
January 16, 2018, 07:58:48 AM
trading signal not accurate and always work. I experience it before, there have many paid group but not always work everytime, so I think its dependon u
Activity: 350
January 15, 2018, 09:56:32 PM

It is better to have a guide specially if you don't have enough knowledge in trading. Be more cautious and vigilant if you trade without a guide.  Scammer is everywhere.  It is best that seek help to those experts.  
I know there are many channels that provide commercial signals on social networks and telegrams. The accuracy of these signals is relative to the intent of the person who created the signal channel to share or to benefit from those signals. So analyze and track the signals of several channels, then decide if you should invest or not.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
January 15, 2018, 09:28:15 PM
Not all the time because no one is perfect, I also do follow trading signals and currently I am stuck with a loss.
I think as long as we know how to have the right patience we can eventually get out with a profit, whether we are for short term and long term hold.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 15, 2018, 09:09:17 PM

I have this group that I think what you mean. It's Crypto Signal which send me message on when to buy and the updated exchange rate of altcoins per BTCitcoin or Ethereum. I'm not really a fan of it or doing it. I'm not good into trading but I have done it safely and several times without consulting on that group. Trusting on that trading signal maybe good because for sure it knows how the thing works. But if you want to do business without blaming anyone but yourself encase of problem.  You should do it on your own. Just try to learn it more and more until you know and you become pro. Good luck.
TRONscratch.com
January 15, 2018, 09:09:06 PM

It is better to have a guide specially if you don't have enough knowledge in trading. Be more cautious and vigilant if you trade without a guide.  Scammer is everywhere.  It is best that seek help to those experts.  
Activity: 210
January 15, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

There is no any signal work consistent so far so you have to use or follow the signal wisely.
I know there are some expert have open a signal group, some of them free and also some are chargeable but for me own research is better than just as follower.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
January 15, 2018, 08:52:03 PM
Some trading signals are works, But i will not suggest you to follow their signal's since you are a newbie in trading, its better for you to make some research and study how to read candle sticks, because this will help you.
January 15, 2018, 07:49:16 PM
In my own opinion, I preferred the DYOR or Do Your Own Research. It is much reliable than trading signals. Aside from that, if you have some losses, you have no one to blame but yourself and from that losses, you will learn. It is ok to follow trading signals but use it only as a guide and not as your reference to buy or to sell. If you are following some trading signals, you should still make your own research about it.

cant agree more .

signal groups / channels are now money making groups for its admins .
stay away from such things , otherwise if you fall in trap anyday then you may lose your hard money for such scams .
do your own research and give some time to gain knowledge on projects .
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
January 15, 2018, 07:48:05 PM

In trading you need to decide hardly for your investment even if have good signal for what coin have possible to uprise in the market  wthin 24 hours  but sometimes have many fuds so do not relay your decision into the other person you can decide for yourself.
Activity: 164
January 15, 2018, 07:06:17 PM
some signals are worth it  while some are intended to pump and dump coin.... my advise learn to study candle sticks and use RSI before entering into any coin
Activity: 70
January 15, 2018, 07:04:46 PM
You really dont need trade signals, what common in all those signals group is THEY GIVE SIGNAL WHEN THE COIN IS RED and of course in a few days it well rise up again (assuming you did not invest in shitcoin) which you can do it yourself without the help of signals group. At the beginning its really hard, but you'll get used to it, in the long run its more beneficial you learn it yourself how market works rather than being dependent in signal group. 
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 06:36:06 PM
Not all of them signal trading work. Be better if you do with your own knowledge. Because trading crypto using your asset
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
January 15, 2018, 06:31:51 PM

No, they are shit, you will need to pay a huge fee without entering the group before (as long as you are talking about those telegram groups right)

I talked to an administrator of one of those groups a few days ago, and he wanted to charge me more than $800 just for joining in there for a week.

And their signals are crap, no one deserves to spend their money in here for receiving total bullshit.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 05:30:53 PM
Also without the need to become an expert, but I d advice to read a few books about trading to learn atleast the basis.
Activity: 518
January 15, 2018, 02:30:26 PM
They work, the only thing that doesn't work  is that you need to find a good group who can send you nice signals, but most of them are paid channels that are always asking you to pay upfront, and what if they never add you to the group?
Pages:
Jump to: