Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Signals vs Own Analysis - page 8. (Read 906 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
April 02, 2023, 10:25:51 AM
Why waste your time on people's analysis when you can do it on your own. Don't depends on others analysis they might be using you for their own benefit and just like what you said they can't generate signals with 100% accuracy. Did it ever cross your mind that what if that one person giving signal was also receiving signal from the other?

Learning is free in the process and you won't be spending too much money except of your time reading and learning while applying it. It might not be profitable at the start but if you can manage to master a strategy where you can make profit then that's the start, the results of your learning.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 02, 2023, 09:49:32 AM
I don't really depend on signals from people, I always analyze myself even though sometimes I lose and profit, but seeing the trading group's signals when we have a bad day is also not a problem because it can help us.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
April 02, 2023, 09:38:31 AM
You can be able to have the kind of understanding you have now if you have tasted different groups to see that there is nothing different from your personal effort because you pay fees to them yet you lose and you win. Nothing is 100% in joining group to trade. If you have a little idea about trading then you can build on it and gradually you have a better progress in your trade by studying and mastering your indicators and chart.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 02, 2023, 08:15:05 AM
In the past, what I did was joining 2-3 signal groups and buy/sell according to their instructions. However, I realized 2 points.

1. No one can generate signals with a 100% accuracy.
2. When the winning percentage is 80%-90%, we have to make use of all the signals to get that percentage.

For example, if the results are
1-Win
2-Win
3-Loss
4-Loss
5-Win
6-Win

and we only take 3,4 and 5 trades, we are in a loss. Therefore, now I am not doing trading all the day. When I am free, I spend some time to analyze the charts and find some opportunities to enter the trades. Please share if someone has a different story.
Pages:
Jump to: