Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trading Simulator] A fun & free Speculation Game - SWITCH TO BPI ON JULY 15 !!! - page 9. (Read 241362 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
BUY @ 279.74
F it as well looks for $290 or laughs at more flames incoming  Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Cashback 15%
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Hullo long time no trade

SELL @278.24
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Spanish Bitcoin trader
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Who's there?
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Spanish Bitcoin trader
legendary
Omg the impossible has happened, we have another update! Shocked Took me a few hours but every single trade has been processed. Even though a lot has happened the past few months the top 7 looks pretty much the same I think. Tongue Congrats to Lithium for being #1 and also congrats to Pruden for storming into the top 10.  Cool

From now on regular updates will happen again. I'm not doing any activity checks though.

It's Alive It's Alive
A bit early for a Halloween reference but well done Miz4r
(See I sort of recovered from that epic crash lol)

Oh, don't be coy. Your sell order was the cause of this little rally, and you know it. I mean, what else could flog this anemic cryptohorse so hard it's getting up again? Wink
I once knew a guy that was so bad at trading he couldn't even make fake money!! Wink

You get an A For Effort and for reviving the price since it just seems to enjoy messing with you for some reason.

(I rarely follow through on my positions in trading so I am that guy who was so bad at trading he didn't trade his real money and made a killing in fake money Tongue)
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Legendary trader
Thank you Miz4r. Well done.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Omg the impossible has happened, we have another update! Shocked Took me a few hours but every single trade has been processed. Even though a lot has happened the past few months the top 7 looks pretty much the same I think. Tongue Congrats to Lithium for being #1 and also congrats to Pruden for storming into the top 10.  Cool

From now on regular updates will happen again. I'm not doing any activity checks though.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

Oh, don't be coy. Your sell order was the cause of this little rally, and you know it. I mean, what else could flog this anemic cryptohorse so hard it's getting up again? Wink
I once knew a guy that was so bad at trading he couldn't even make fake money!! Wink
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087
legendary
SELL @ 273.84

Yes I'm back guys, gonna do an update when I have some time. Will be a huge update so forgive me if it takes a while. Wink

Welcome back good to see you lurking
SELL @ 270.63
Watch what happens over the next few days.
legendary
SELL @ 273.84

Yes I'm back guys, gonna do an update when I have some time. Will be a huge update so forgive me if it takes a while. Wink

I thought you were dead. Welcome back.

Thanks, I've just been busy with other things while Bitcoin price was boring. Not sure what's going on with dnaleor though haven't heard anything from him lately, also didn't receive any PM asking me to update or I would have done it earlier. Hope he's okay and will be back soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Legendary trader
SELL @ 273.84

I thought you were dead. Welcome back.
legendary
SELL @ 273.84

legendary
Just ghosting as we pass $270
Going to test the $300 wall at this rate and that will be fun for simulations ^^
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075
^ Will code for Bitcoins

Don't worry, either way your trades will not be updated into the spreadsheet.
Pages:
Jump to: