Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading skills and strategies - page 5. (Read 731 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
August 05, 2021, 08:02:35 AM
Since you are new to trading I will suggest you try learning the simplest strategy that can give you profits then from there you can advance to a more technical analysis. Making sure your trading view is as simple as possible helps you understand faster how the market moves and determines the extent to which your profit and loss margin will collide. Stay focused on the tutorial get enough knowledge but avoid amigos adventures
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 05, 2021, 06:58:55 AM
I'm curious too what do you mean by encrypted? I don't think you would be able to use that encryption on exchange since they will hold that for you, well there's a lot of strategies out there but it is up to you what kind of trader you want to be and there's an appropriate strategy for that and also I think it depends on the market what strategy you're going to use.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
August 05, 2021, 06:17:47 AM
Can you give us information on what you actually mean by "encrypted"? Because I really don't get how encryption related with trading. You might be totally misunderstanding what that word means.

I think what he/she meant about encryption is the modern asymmetric encryption methods which ables to secure by relying in it and also secure nature of transaction in blockchain. Cryptocurrency holders use private keys to verify that they are owners of their cryptocurrency. Transactions are secured with hashing and blockchain encryption techniques. But I think that begginers may have these strategies such as knowledge is power in any trading especially here in cryptocurrency. Learn to set aside funds, starts on small and be realistic about profits for you to earn good profit.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
August 05, 2021, 06:02:53 AM
Can you give us information on what you actually mean by "encrypted"? Because I really don't get how encryption related with trading. You might be totally misunderstanding what that word means.
Activity: 54
Merit: 6
August 05, 2021, 06:00:15 AM
I am a beginner in trading and have just entered the field of cryptocurrency and tried trading.Mainly through youtube tutorials and some encrypted websites to view indicators and encrypted trading strategies.I think I may have found some reliable technologies while searching and learning, but it takes time to research, and I don't know what to do with these.
I need some help or direction in terms of process and strategy. Any guidance on encryption knowledge and any suggestions are welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: