Pages:
Author

Topic: TRADING STRATEGIES FOR BEGINNERS - page 3. (Read 490 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 18, 2018, 12:07:21 PM
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 11:38:21 AM
Should we follow successful traders?
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
May 18, 2018, 09:42:57 AM
Here's the best trading strategy for beginners: NONE.

It is so easy to lose money trading, especially when you don't know what you're doing. Couple that with the current bear market, and you have a recipe for disaster. My advice to beginner traders is this: Do NOT start to trade before you learn the market and technical analysis fundamentals. After you learn the ins and outs of trading, go out and THEN lose money. Losing money is inevitable, but when you know how to trade, losing money will actually teach you something.

Why you are saying none bro. Newbies are need to treat while you are asking them to invest the money on any trading platform. They should have the traditional investment option demand and supply theory and buy when the price is low and sell the coins when it goes to peak value mate.
Then short term profit also able to make with the various cryptos. For that you need to join with any good telegram signal group first.
Activity: 532
Merit: 168
hello there
May 18, 2018, 09:31:48 AM
What do you mean by 3:1 risk-reward ratio?Three loses for every 1 profit?

You set the gain target to 3x the stop loss value. Working with 3:1 risk-reward, if you win 25% of your trades,you can zero the gains by hitting 1 operation every 4.

Activity: 56
May 18, 2018, 08:59:35 AM
Here's the best trading strategy for beginners: NONE.

It is so easy to lose money trading, especially when you don't know what you're doing. Couple that with the current bear market, and you have a recipe for disaster. My advice to beginner traders is this: Do NOT start to trade before you learn the market and technical analysis fundamentals. After you learn the ins and outs of trading, go out and THEN lose money. Losing money is inevitable, but when you know how to trade, losing money will actually teach you something.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 04:21:31 AM
There are a lot of PROs at Trading view. I think it is also very useful to check them to understang the tech analysis
I agree. I dont trust many of them. But you can follow some big trader for an idea. I can suggest Excavo, D4rkEnergY, MagicPoopCannon. They are pro traders.
Activity: 116
Merit: 24
May 18, 2018, 03:58:59 AM
There are a lot of PROs at Trading view. I think it is also very useful to check them to understang the tech analysis
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
May 18, 2018, 02:32:51 AM
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
May 18, 2018, 02:16:58 AM
This is a great guide.I hope that more newbie day traders will read this.I have  two questions.
How can somebody determine when the market supply and demand are not balanced?
What do you mean by 3:1 risk-reward ratio?Three loses for every 1 profit?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 02:14:58 AM
Unfortunately, few adhere to these strategies and advice. Perhaps this is what distinguishes successful traders from unsuccessful
Activity: 3
May 18, 2018, 01:32:47 AM
Hi, i am new here so i must ask you is it better to buy and sell coins in short period of time, or to buy some coin and wait for a big rise of price? What of these two is better with a small amount of money?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
May 18, 2018, 01:17:07 AM
I have seen many topic like "how to start trading", "what strange is good for trading" .... etc. I had same questions when i was a beginer like you and here i found this post on a blog. I think it's good for beginer and experts, please leave your comments here to help beginer. I hope it will be useful.
Here are 10 strategies on how to day trade for beginners:
1) Look for scenarios where supply and demand are drastically imbalanced, and use these as your entry points.
The financial markets are like anything else in life: if supply is near exhaustion and there are still willing buyers, price is about to go higher. If there is excess supply and no willing buyers, price will go down. At Online Trading Academy, students are taught to identify these turning points on a price chart and you can do the same by studying historical examples.
2)Beginners should always set day trading price targets before jumping in.
If you’re buying a long position, decide in advance how much profit is acceptable as well as a stop-loss level if the trade turns against you. Then, stick by your decisions. This limits your potential loss and keeps you from being overly greedy if price spikes to an untenable level. Exception: in a strong market it’s acceptable to set a new profit goal and stop-loss level once your initial target is achieved.
3)Insist on a risk-reward ratio of at least 3:1 when setting your day trading targets.
One of the most important lessons in stock trading for beginners is to understand a proper risk-reward ratio. As the Online Trading Academy instructors point out, this allows you to “lose small and win big” and come out ahead even if you have losses on many of your trades. In fact, once you gain some experience, risk-reward ratios of as high as 5:1 or even higher may be attainable.
4)Day trading requires patience, so be a patient trader.
Paradoxical though it may seem, successful day traders often don't trade every day. They may be in the market, at their computer, but if they don’t see any opportunities that meet their criteria they will not execute a trade that day. That’s a lot better than going against your own best judgment out of an impatient desire to “just do something.” Plan your trades, then trade your plan.
5)Day trading also requires discipline, especially for beginners.
Beginners need to set a trading plan and stick to it. At Online Trading Academy, students execute live stock trades in the market under the guidance of a senior instructor until right decisions become second nature. If you’re trading on your own, impulsive behavior can be your worst enemy. Greed can keep you in a position for too long and fear can cause you to bail out too soon. Don’t expect to get rich on a single trade.
6)Don’t be afraid to push the “order” button and execute your trades.
Novice day traders often face “paralysis by analysis” because they get wrapped up in watching the candles and the Level 2 columns on their screen and can’t act quickly when opportunity presents itself. If you’re disciplined and work your plan, actually placing the order should be automatic. If you’re wrong, your stops will get you out without major damage.
7)Only day trade with money you can afford to lose.
Successful traders have a “little bucket” of risk capital and a “big bucket” of money they’re saving for retirement or another long-term goal. Big bucket money tends to be invested more conservatively and in longer-duration positions. It’s not absolutely forbidden to use this money occasionally for a day trade, but the odds should be very high in your favor.
8)Never risk too much capital on one trade.

Set a percentage of your total day trading budget (which might be anywhere from 2% to 10%, depending on how much money you have) and don’t allow the size of your position to exceed it. Otherwise, you may miss out on an even better opportunity in the market.
9)Don’t limit day trading to stocks.

Forex, futures and options are three asset classes that display volatility and liquidity just like stocks, making them ideal for day trading. And often one of them will present appealing opportunities on a day when the stock market is going nowhere.
10)Don’t second-guess yourself, but do learn from experience.
Every day trader has losses, so don’t kick yourself when the occasional trade doesn’t go your way, especially if you're a beginner. Do, however, confirm that you followed your established day trading rules and didn’t get in or out at the wrong time.
Pages:
Jump to: