Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading tension about Ethereum - page 4. (Read 719 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 15, 2018, 10:40:32 PM
It’s hard to beat Ethereum.
Almost all markets are in the red today. so no need to worry about that. I'm sure that It will regain its place. Ethereum use will increase drastically, which will lead to higher prices..
Things are getting worse for ETH and I do not like seeing this discount because it has haunted me this year, causing me to lose a lot of money. Perhaps the interest of so many people is becoming less and less, and investors are showing signs of leaving the market more and more, making the value of all pennies unrecoverable.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
November 15, 2018, 09:56:55 PM
The market cap of a coin doesn't really matter a whole lot in trading IMO, and all coins have taken a tumble recently, just some have fallen in price more steeply than others. Once things start to settle down after the recent tanking in price of all cryptocurrencies, I expect there may be a point where Ether is once again #2 in market cap if you care so much about it. Ethereum might be on a downfall, but this definitely isn't as big of a deal for traders as it might seem, and many more factors contribute to a downfall of a cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
November 15, 2018, 07:47:52 PM
Ethereum now down position number three coin of coinmarketcap. XRP now top two number currency. So what is your thinking about Ethereum trading? Now I am hopeless. Maximum time I trade by Etheum. So Now I am disappointed for downfall of ethereum

Ethereum and ripple is always fight for the marketcap so this was many times changing the position in crypto market. I think you are not active in this forum that is the only reason for saying your hopeless statement. All the peoples are ready to participate in Ethereum but Ripple is a banking sector project so some big whales are involved in this project. It is the difference of both project so Ethereum will beat the Ripple at anytime.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 15, 2018, 06:42:48 PM
Ethereum now down position number three coin of coinmarketcap. XRP now top two number currency. So what is your thinking about Ethereum trading? Now I am hopeless. Maximum time I trade by Etheum. So Now I am disappointed for downfall of ethereum

If you are really an ETH trader, I don't see how it was a big deal to be disappointed just because it now fall to rank 3. You can continue your trading as usual as it can't really affect the overall trading strategy.

And with the current trend that is happening to bitcoin, all altcoins are bound to be affected.

Just have a wild conclusion about Etherium once it didn't still meet your criteria even after a big increase on bitcoin price or should say a healthy market now occurs.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 06:04:24 PM
It’s hard to beat Ethereum.
Almost all markets are in the red today. so no need to worry about that. I'm sure that It will regain its place. Ethereum use will increase drastically, which will lead to higher prices..
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
November 15, 2018, 03:28:02 PM
Well those two coins are battling it out for the second spot in recent months. Ethereum slipping is due to Bitcoin talking down some alts so when Bitcoin recovers I'm sure that Ethereum will regain its number 2 spot unless XRP hold its position (but I doubt that it can sustain the run).

If I'm in your shoes, I wouldn't panic as this point but continue to buy Ethereum and wait till the dust settled between the Bitcoin Cash war. Continue to accumulate Ethereum and I'm sure that once a break out run happen, you will be happy that you made the right decision.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 02:05:18 PM
Pages:
Jump to: