Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading.. the long and short of it... - page 2. (Read 904 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 523
July 13, 2017, 11:32:03 AM
I'm interested in alt coins and would like to invest a small amount of money into the market. I'm thinking of making an initial investment of around $300-$500. what would be the best way for me to get experience with minimal risk?

Trading altcoins require some experiences to make a right call and for beginners don't buy some random altcoins based on others thoughts but learn about those coins and try to divide your funds into several - famous altcoins is the most safest way I think.
Although, top coins are too expensive to purchase but at least it has proven works and rise over time than most altcoins got pumped for a while and then dump for good.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2017, 09:56:01 AM
There is no "minimal risk?". But I can suggest you to wait for another month before entering the market. Because in the end of the month is coming a possible BTC fork with could lead to very low prices of BTC and then of all other coins.
Honestly you cannot just follow strange people suggestions to start trading.
Do your own research and make other people suggestions as a reference only , that is what i am doing.
Trading in the long run/short time without analysis will feel like a lottery , you will rely on luck isn't it?
Yes don't follow the strange person suggestion but think what they are telling and do your own research that suggestion is correct or not. If you get multiple suggestions in the same way, then it should right. I think he is right if you wait for 1 or 2 weeks all coins price will go down. So that is the good time to start your 1st trading.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 13, 2017, 09:17:59 AM
I'm interested in alt coins and would like to invest a small amount of money into the market. I'm thinking of making an initial investment of around $300-$500. what would be the best way for me to get experience with minimal risk?

You can get experience by making trades with the minimum amount allowed on your exchange. This minimizes risk because the trades are so small. Also, try to wait to buy when the price drops for the coin you are interested in. This gets you a better buying position so you are more likely to sell with a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
July 13, 2017, 07:35:41 AM
There is no "minimal risk?". But I can suggest you to wait for another month before entering the market. Because in the end of the month is coming a possible BTC fork with could lead to very low prices of BTC and then of all other coins.
Honestly you cannot just follow strange people suggestions to start trading.
Do your own research and make other people suggestions as a reference only , that is what i am doing.
Trading in the long run/short time without analysis will feel like a lottery , you will rely on luck isn't it?
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
July 13, 2017, 07:14:53 AM
Activity: 615
Merit: 253
July 13, 2017, 01:53:41 AM
Pages:
Jump to: