Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading tips - page 10. (Read 3409 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 102
November 13, 2017, 09:23:13 AM
Patience is the key in training, lose small and win big is the Key point in trading.
Patience is very important in trading. You have to be willing to wait for the right time to buy when the price is low. You also have to recognize when there is a bubble or spike in price to sell for a decent profit. You also have to pay attention to price trends and charts for any coins you want to trade, pay attention to news event to better understand the price momentum and direction.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 09:05:42 AM
As for me technical analysis work really good in Crypto, but don't forget to check fundamentals, they are very important for pretty every move in crypto currencies
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
November 13, 2017, 09:02:43 AM
One of the trading tips is always patient and do not greedy. I think this thing is key of succes in trading. Even you expert in technical and fundamental analysis but without patient will be difficult to get profit consistent.
Exactly! Patience is the only thing which can help you in safe survival especially in the world of trading. It is because of the reason that if you will lose control over your emotions, then you are for sure going to make wrong decisions which can result in huge loss. Other than this, you need to keep yourself up-to-date in the field of trading. This will help you in analyzing the market in a better way.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
November 12, 2017, 12:01:29 PM
Patience is the key in training, lose small and win big is the Key point in trading.
Activity: 72
November 12, 2017, 09:59:27 AM
certainly in the world of trading we will get the advantage and loss of it to become traders we must be resilient and never give up. it takes patience in it. and most importantly keep trying to maintain the quality of the goods we sell.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
November 12, 2017, 07:57:38 AM
I'll share 3 golden tips for you fellow,

If a coin pumps dont immediately buy, wait for the right moment, also checkout the previous chart to predict possible future chart flow.

2nd, if you are buying a coin. Dont just buy all using your allocated amount,  divide the money, and wait if the coin will pump more or will dump.  This will save your loss positions.

3rd Learn to read the chart,  and this is golden. So you can predict the possible coin movement in the future.
It may be a hard task for a new person to adopt himself to the world of business.
Many requirements may be fulfilled before adjusting in the market.one should have sufficient knowledge about market before investing in coins.

Initialy one has to consult the other persons who are already involved in the field of bussiness.coin charts  may closely be monitored to know the previous history o the charts. Small  capital should be invested in bitcoins to avoid risk.
In addition, you can try watching tutorials about technical analysis in youtube which you can use to predict what the price will be and make profit from it. You just need time and patience to learn. There is a quote that I read here in the forum saying "investing in knowledge guarantees no loss."
Activity: 230
Merit: 110
November 12, 2017, 07:22:05 AM
Own ur research about to ur trading token for lesser losser and nervous... then learn about the charting trading this is a very difficult yru research in google read the basic only... for easy monitor ur funds just download blockfolio for monitoring only...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
November 12, 2017, 04:37:23 AM
I'll share 3 golden tips for you fellow,

If a coin pumps dont immediately buy, wait for the right moment, also checkout the previous chart to predict possible future chart flow.

2nd, if you are buying a coin. Dont just buy all using your allocated amount,  divide the money, and wait if the coin will pump more or will dump.  This will save your loss positions.

3rd Learn to read the chart,  and this is golden. So you can predict the possible coin movement in the future.
It may be a hard task for a new person to adopt himself to the world of business.
Many requirements may be fulfilled before adjusting in the market.one should have sufficient knowledge about market before investing in coins.

Initialy one has to consult the other persons who are already involved in the field of bussiness.coin charts  may closely be monitored to know the previous history o the charts. Small  capital should be invested in bitcoins to avoid risk.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
November 11, 2017, 06:27:20 PM
I am a newbie to crypto field.I want to now some crypto trading tips.can you help me

The main tips is you must understand how the market works, the step is simple. Learn about crypto trading from books, friends or group. After that find your best strategy with little money you have on the real market. Repeat again until you find the best one. Another tips, try to disciplines with your strategy. If you can do that, you're ready to become the winner.
The important thing to predict the market direction, So we can try to put our order to follow the market direction. the trend gives a lot of impact on the market direction just like bitcoin cash. Another important thing about op must try to get its own method to trade and that will give the more convenient to generate the more profit.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
November 11, 2017, 06:16:43 PM
There are no tips for a newbie. The first you have to have knowledge. After that learning lessons via practicing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 04:17:23 PM
distrust dubious resources on the Internet, communicate with knowledgeable people and experienced, it is best to trust the circle of close friends or acquaintances
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
November 11, 2017, 03:16:09 PM
ProTip:
Don't stick to one coin.
Also don't be jack of all coins and master of none. The fewer the coins you're having to deal with and concentrate on, the more in-depth and well rounded you become with those coins and that's besides not overworking and wearing yourself out.

Know everything about the coin you are trading.
Same as above, the fewer the better!

Check for upcoming events of that coin.
Fundamentals are kings - they drive the market, miss it, miss out!
Always buy at lowest point of the coin.
Here's where technical  analysis comes in, don't let inexperienced traders, tell you otherwise. You need to know when a price can be said to be low and when it can be said to be high, because same price can be both at different instances. Here's something I did this evening, could give you some clues:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24405424
Activity: 7
November 11, 2017, 11:59:34 AM
I wanna suggest you 2 tips. Those are knowledge and emotion. If you have knowledge enough and you can control your emotion. You will succeed.

best answer!  Roll Eyes

Tho... everyone is like ...make your own research, read... etc. well, duuuh!
I, myself, invested a lot of my time in reading, reading, reading, watching videos, following news, checking telegram groups.
the easiest thing you can start with: Subscribe for youtube channels (choose wisely, nowadays eeeeeeeveryone has a crypto channel).
My favourites:  The Chart guys and Andreas Antonopoulos.
There aren't many book on crypto trading but forex will do as well, candle sticks are all the same.

Keep in mind that the profit is made when you buy! Wink

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 11:51:53 AM
I am a newbie to crypto field.I want to now some crypto trading tips.can you help me
busing small capital with big profits as the market rises.
Activity: 644
November 10, 2017, 09:39:47 AM
looks all easy, but very hard to follow in real life) Shocked
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
November 10, 2017, 03:54:48 AM

Are you new only to cryptocoins or to trading in general?

Since cryptocoin trading follows some basics of other trading fields (for example forex), but it has differences as well.
To start, anyway, I suggest you 4 things:

- Research the coins you wanna invest in (team, project, roadmap).
- Choose your strategy (short-term speculation, long-term investing a.k.a hodling, etc.)
- Set a budget
- Choose a reliable exchange. I suggest you to use decentralized plaform like Waves or Etherdelta.

Good luck!
Activity: 258
Look ARROUND!
November 10, 2017, 03:11:47 AM
I wanna suggest you 2 tips. Those are knowledge and emotion. If you have knowledge enough and you can control your emotion. You will succeed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 02:31:16 AM
The best thing you need to do if u want knowledge in trading is to do research first and know all the coins running in any  exchange. Better do research first before start trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
November 10, 2017, 02:30:47 AM

You need good trading skills to be a successful trader so try to learn about the crypto world thoroughly before starting tranding and i think it is better to start your trade with the bitcoin because it is king of the cryptos so first start trade with bitcoin and spend more time to watch what is happening on the bitcoin market then you will get the knowledge of how to trade and when to trade.I think big investment will gives us good profit because bitcoin price keeps increase so if you have huge amount then it will give good profits when the days passes.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 10, 2017, 02:25:39 AM

The main tips is you must understand how the market works, the step is simple. Learn about crypto trading from books, friends or group. After that find your best strategy with little money you have on the real market. Repeat again until you find the best one. Another tips, try to disciplines with your strategy. If you can do that, you're ready to become the winner.
Pages:
Jump to: