Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading tips - page 2. (Read 324 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 260
April 16, 2020, 09:50:17 AM
There's already hundreds of different signals groups available, and nearly all of them are complete trash.

Why would yours be an different?

A bunch of random people sharing market insights when they don't understand what they're talking about is a recipe for disaster. Without credibility, insights and signals are worthless.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
April 16, 2020, 07:46:45 AM
That is a good start, good job and keep it up.
But I am hoping it will not turn into something premium or paid trading signals because I already experienced that kind of scenario and especially it was on Telegram. There are some groups who started to share some trading tips or channels, posting some charts (technical analysis or fundamental analysis) and after a while, they started to become a paid channel or invite some people to join them.
Although there's nothing wrong with that, especially helping other traders or people to trade with your trading tips, just don't take advantage.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
April 16, 2020, 06:38:48 AM
-snipped-

Its allowed to drop your telegram channel link here in this forum. Its also a better idea to have it in public than sending pm's from user's so member's can freely check what's your group have.

Edit your post and add  the link .
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
April 16, 2020, 05:36:23 AM
Hello people,

Me and my friends opened a trading channel and we are putting there our tips. We have different techniques for finding good opportunities, we use different tools and we are learn more and more every day.
Our mission is to gather traders together in one place, share techniques and tips to help everyone benefit.
Our team - for now, is mostly following btc and using leverage trading. Also some of us are good at tipping other currencies.

I would note that this is not anything similiar to a pumpNdump, premium service with subscription, it is totally legit and free.
If you are interresed - please pm me because I dont know is it allowed to share telegram channel names here.
t.me/dragon_calls
Pages:
Jump to: