Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading Tips for Beginners - page 9. (Read 5215 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 10:31:10 AM
Patience is common idea and for me it's a common instinct of a person to have that kind of emotional adjustments, specially when you needed to control your decisions for not committing an erroneous trades that could result to profit losses. Well the psychology might help us but in reality were its not proper that we are replying on it as reference point. That's good for a trader to sell an asset by time price is at good selling value so that you'll earn huge profits.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 04:25:56 AM
You have to open account in bittrex or polo or any exhanger you prefer. Spend some effort and time reading news that may affect and conduct a research before start trading. Always remember to buy low and sell high. Goodluck .
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
January 17, 2018, 04:15:26 AM
So many advices, but i don't think anyone have mentioned, that if you traded for a while more or less successfully, and someone wants to to give you his money for you to trade, think twice! And NEVER give guaranties (better to take lees commission rather then that).
For a novice, I would also like to advise never trade more than what you can afford to lose. I read this out on one of the trading websites I use and it is a very good piece of advice. Honestly taking it casually can bring some loss so better to take everything serious in this profession.

Trading is fun and somehow easy if done with a calm mind and serious attitude but remember that it is a challenging and risky game also.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
January 16, 2018, 07:09:23 AM
Do your research, pick your own coin for trading. Follow your own rules and take responsibility for any outcome of your own decision. You will learn faster and grow quicker in your approach and skill in cryptocurrency trading.
January 16, 2018, 07:03:50 AM
The risk of the people's white trade is the risk of the investor's ego, so every investor should tread carefully every step of the way. Of high-yield and high risk, to keep a cool head, resolutely put an end to greed, should think of, even if only a minor on a blood a sudden impulse, and at the end of the also will let you regret.
Activity: 18
January 16, 2018, 05:37:33 AM
I'm assuming that trading means buying and selling for very short span often within same day or week. It is strictly not advisable to do such tradings, crypto market is highly volatile and not matured enough to do such transactions.
Activity: 291
Merit: 119
January 16, 2018, 05:20:14 AM
Trading is all about knowledge in the market field and patience. Panic selling or buying is quite detrimental in profit and loses. At the same time being knwoledgable about the stock or whatever you are trading in is always helpfull.
Get yourself used to whatever you are trading in. For eg. if its bitcoins then get to know more and more about bitcoin, how it works, what are the potential reasons of its rise and dip, what makes it so popular and stuff like this. Then choose a good and trustable platform for trading, research about it and then get into trading.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
January 16, 2018, 02:53:55 AM
Heya my name is Karolis (aka Hills41),
My dad recently introduced me to his best friends whos' hobby is crypto trading, I was amazed by the whole market and the ways it works, I was wondering if people knew any tips for day trading I've personally just invested £100 which is about $140, Im wondering what strategies there are since the way i do it now is i buy as low as i can and sell at 5-6% profit which guarantees me some money every trade,

Any tips please help, Thank you for reading and good luck all trader.

-Karolis BTC

I think it is best for you to learn from your dad's friend because I think you don't need to take much time to learn by online lesson and you can directly to ask something if you don't know. besides that, I think your dad's friend will give the best advice for you so you can learn from him. the strategies that have been used by every trader is different and maybe you can be confusing if you don't know the basic so it is better you discuss this with your dad's friend.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
January 16, 2018, 02:49:07 AM
Trading tips.. All types of trading or any transaction through bitcoin is more than an explanation. When you are trading or on selling you should be on the timing and much better to hold for a 2weeks when the value of coins are not pretty good of price. Think much better before you move. Or make an any decision.
Even if you are not an expert but still your advice was worth million dollars. You understand the most important skill that is required for a trader to become successful. Without patience it is impossible to make profit from trading.

It not only helps in predicting the next pumps and dumps but in case of failure it helps the trader to stay in the game. This is very important that for how long a person remains in the business.
Activity: 1
January 11, 2018, 05:55:32 PM
Heya my name is Karolis (aka Hills41),
My dad recently introduced me to his best friends whos' hobby is crypto trading, I was amazed by the whole market and the ways it works, I was wondering if people knew any tips for day trading I've personally just invested £100 which is about $140, Im wondering what strategies there are since the way i do it now is i buy as low as i can and sell at 5-6% profit which guarantees me some money every trade,

Any tips please help, Thank you for reading and good luck all trader.

-Karolis BTC
Activity: 112
January 11, 2018, 05:10:13 PM
my best advice for new trades is - stay away from pump and dump group, or you will be in for a bad time
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
January 11, 2018, 03:23:13 PM
My best tip: Stop trading

Find a solid project, hold.

Then hold some more.
Activity: 72
January 11, 2018, 03:22:28 PM
Don't start by day trading or you'll lose your shirt. Many experienced day traders don't make any more money than if they were to just buy and hodl.
Activity: 52
January 11, 2018, 03:02:40 PM
Do your own research before buying.
Don't blindly trust others or telegram groups. People will be looking to pump coins.
Don't panic sell. I have done this many times to later realize that it is a big mistake.

You learn from your mistakes and keep moving forward.
Activity: 84
January 11, 2018, 02:55:55 PM
I think the best way is if you start to study all the basic information about trading. Trading is not an easy job because we need many knowledges and techniques for us to gain many money. Trading also requires patience and good emotional control to win.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 11, 2018, 09:07:29 AM
Day trading is not all that complicated once you learn a simple, rules-based strategy for anticipating market moves and it may be good for beginners.

Here are 6 tips on how to day trade for begining :

1. Always set price targets before you jump in.
2. Be a patient trader.
3. Be a disciplined trader.
4. Don’t be afraid to push the “order” button.
5. Only day trade with money you can afford to lose.
6. Never risk too much capital on one trade.
copper member
Activity: 13
January 11, 2018, 08:47:07 AM
It was good to read what the members have to say. Lesson is to study and understand it and practise with small amounts before diving in with large amounts.
January 11, 2018, 08:29:13 AM
study first the basic bro. if you are going to trade with empty can, it is simply going to a war without a gun.. easy kill for u and ur hard earned money
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
January 11, 2018, 07:55:09 AM
Hello Friends...

I am a Newbiew In Bitcointalk forum. There are so many people lost their money due to lack of trading Knowledge. So with this Thread my question is! How to trading with local markets or with international markets.

Please provide Do's and Don'ts during the trading.

Hello. Like you I gathered different informations about how to trade without losses. I read alot, all thread related to this topic I read it all. Different ideas, some of the answers I have read is I know effective but the thing is it is still hard to apply in ourselves. After reading I enter trading. I experienced things I should experience in trading and I have learned that advices give only direction and not lesson. You will become good trader because of your experience. Do not be afraid to lose some because it will the start for you for us to learn what we need to learn so in the next time we trade we know what to do.
Activity: 55
January 11, 2018, 07:53:25 AM
So many advices, but i don't think anyone have mentioned, that if you traded for a while more or less successfully, and someone wants to to give you his money for you to trade, think twice! And NEVER give guaranties (better to take lees commission rather then that).
Pages:
Jump to: