Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading tools for alts - page 2. (Read 279 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 06:11:04 AM
I've there are trades who trade the only candle patters  Undecided
I use trading view, crypscan, coinigy

Thanks for using CrypScan Smiley
We're constantly working on adding new features to improve your trading
Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 04:56:02 PM
I've there are trades who trade the only candle patters  Undecided
I use trading view, crypscan, coinigy
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 12:26:13 PM
im not use anything, i just learn from my mistake, but if some app can make my trading better why not.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 12:22:06 PM
My knowledge of indicators as well as analysis is all that I need as a tool to make right trading decisions. Personally, I am a fan of momentum indicators and price action on the chart. This helps me to know the direction and current sentiment on the chart and also with the price action using some specific candle patterns to know when to be entering a position  and where to be placing my stop loss. Most times, it is necessary to understand that things may not work out as planned being a trader and it is important to have an exit plan either positive or negative.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 12:17:23 PM
Trading is the best platform. We know that trading skills must be increased before trading and many knowledge will be gained in trading. There is no option in trading without skill development. To be a good trader i must take a good knowledge of trading through various means. To develop trading skills in my experience we can improve the trading skill by watching videos on YouTube on a variety of trading skills knowledge. In addition to reading books we can improve the trading complex. From trained teachers or friends, we can also improve the trading skill with knowledge about trading. The present world is the contest world where everyone here goes through the competition, so to stay fit in this competition. we have to improve our skill. When we start trading, we invest a lot give labor spend knowledge but if we do not develop trading skills then we have to face losses. So we have to keep the market in trading business by improving our trading complex and remain in the trading business.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
August 27, 2018, 12:15:08 PM
Hey guys. What tools/site/services do you use on a regular basis to improve your trading game?

What tools ? I guess there are only limited choices that we have got, I mean the one I know is only stop-loss, analysis of candles. Im sure there might be more than this and would be watching this thread to look out for more options.

But to improve the trade we need to improve our methods if we are failing the trades with the current one and must not be reputing it. Also, improvement is something where you dont repeat your mistakes. :-)
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
August 27, 2018, 11:27:42 AM
There are quite a lot of altcoin trading places, you should know altcoin where you are holding the deal. So you can go to that transaction in the safest way. Be careful in this market
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
August 27, 2018, 11:23:04 AM
Do research on price action. This will help to have an idea of trend of the market. Although , it relates to forex more but understanding it, you can also use it for technical indicators.

If you are not totally familiar in trading you should gather more information about it, because trading is not easy risk is everywhere in crypto.
Activity: 42
August 27, 2018, 11:05:35 AM
Hey guys. What tools/site/services do you use on a regular basis to improve your trading game?

My hypothesis is that the order book works well for v. short term trades on coins with large volume to avoid whale manipulation. I want to get in and out of trades quickly so look for momentum.

​My challenge to you is to see for yourself how it works. I learned it all here: https://discord.gg/7ewtBmN
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
August 27, 2018, 10:44:12 AM

Here is my way to seek a good trading game.

1. I alway look at blockfolio which is a good application where I can look everyday the different altcoin and changes of it value.
2. I always pack a valuable ideal that is being a patient person.
3. A very common word of mine to say buy it low and sell it high and when everything falls apart from green to red I hold it.
4. Also look for a website or exchange that you are familiarize with to help in trading as well. Mine is binance but etherdelta(used it as well to exchange my alts to bitcoin).
5. Try and try until you suced. Learn from you mistakes and with it handle it the failure too.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
August 27, 2018, 10:30:40 AM
Do research on price action. This will help to have an idea of trend of the market. Although , it relates to forex more but understanding it, you can also use it for technical indicators.
Activity: 126
August 27, 2018, 10:09:13 AM
Being updated to trading channels in youtube, learning
new strategies and of course by daily trading, it helps
me familiarize/understand/know the market well.
Activity: 7
August 27, 2018, 08:16:24 AM
Pages:
Jump to: