Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading using someone else's funds - page 9. (Read 1263 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 09, 2020, 01:05:10 PM
Hello. I've been quite successful so far in my trading endeavors. So much so that I've been offered a decent amount of money to trade with if I split the profits 50/50. I just have some questions on how I can go about doing this carefully.

How can I ensure that I am keeping track of when I am using their funds and when I am not? I guess I could always open a second trading account which would keep the funds separate, however, this would be a bit of a pain having to sign in and out of multiple accounts.

If I added the funds to my own account how can I keep track of profits? Could I calculate the percentage of what the newly added funds are compared to my current funds? And if I need to cash out or share profits in the future, I would take that percentage of my total funds and remove them?

For example, if I currently have $10,000 and am loaned $3,000, bringing me to $13,000, could I take the percentage of the loan (23%) and multiply it by my ending balance? So,if a year later, my ending balance is $37,245, would taking 23% of this balance ($8,566) provide me with the correct amount of funds? Then take the 50/50 split profit amount ($4,283) and send it back to the loaner? Does my math seem to add up?

Thanks.

Edit: Just so everyone knows, a close friend of mine has asked me to trade with some of their money. They have witnessed my trading and know that I am profitable. It is NOT a random person as others have suggested on this thread. Either way this does not matter and I would like to keep the discussion on topic.
Pages:
Jump to: