Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading VS Bitcoin! - page 18. (Read 58807 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 04:58:06 AM
i prefer bitcoin mining better than trading because it is real work with kind of germinate
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
September 25, 2017, 03:42:54 AM
Thats for sure trading, even being risky and might let you loose money if you had some luck you will be able to roi into 1 day or 1 week or 1 month, bitcoin mining has already big players wich does influence and control it already, even if China does ban them they will moove into another place, i read somewhere Japan is already researching to build their own miners.

Japan is not researching about bitcoin, they already invested shares of 20 million USD to invest on mining option. Miners from China also started migrating from this location Japan since they made as a legal money. About trading now China turns worst market to use.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
September 25, 2017, 01:58:41 AM
Thats for sure trading, even being risky and might let you loose money if you had some luck you will be able to roi into 1 day or 1 week or 1 month, bitcoin mining has already big players wich does influence and control it already, even if China does ban them they will moove into another place, i read somewhere Japan is already researching to build their own miners.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
September 25, 2017, 12:38:10 AM
both of them are profitable
the only thing you need to consider is where you suits the most and depends also on the starter you have
if you get it

mining is easy all you need is to wait but be careful and study on the power output and billing if you do that
trading takes time and patient until you earn and risky too I guess
its up to you now
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 24, 2017, 11:55:25 PM
Trading right now is better if you have the cash that is. The price is very volatile right now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 24, 2017, 02:53:42 PM
trading would be more profitable but it comes with higher risk and needs skills and experience to earn efficiently. Mining no doubt is also profitable but needs higher resource to establish and maintain so I think it is less profitable compared to trading.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
September 24, 2017, 04:10:25 AM
for me trading is better Because when you loss you only will loss half of your money but mining will loss more ( devices , power , place )
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
September 23, 2017, 03:59:14 PM
Trading is the risky way to earn profit and it's really high. You can lose everything after couple months. Mining is less risky than trading but you need to calculated really exactly to make the profit happen. I know some earn good from mining and some didn't. Trading is not need to calculate but you should have the wide knowledge about all the cryptos you gonna trade or not it's the end of your property.
The most important thing when it comes to mining are your electricity costs, if you do not have access to cheap electricity in your country then you need to forget about mining, this is one of the reasons why mining in China is the best option at the moment, most electrical plants in China use coal, which is a technology that has been tested for a long time and that is cheap.
That is true, anyone considering mining should first consider the electricity rate in their country first. No matter what, you cannot always get your profit immediately in mining at least not in some few years unless with the increase in value of bitcoin that can end up compensating.

It is more of a long term investment and anyone looking for a short term stuff should not bother. To me, unless you just want to mine for hobby sake, it is not really more like it.
Electricity prices should really be always took look up when we are really into mining because if its expensive then you are just wasting up your time and money on investing into it. Trading vs Bitcoin? I would rather buy bitcoin if dont have any idea on trading it but if you do have the knowledge then why not? Both ways would really be an advantage for you to accumulate lots of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
September 23, 2017, 03:53:43 PM
Trading is the risky way to earn profit and it's really high. You can lose everything after couple months. Mining is less risky than trading but you need to calculated really exactly to make the profit happen. I know some earn good from mining and some didn't. Trading is not need to calculate but you should have the wide knowledge about all the cryptos you gonna trade or not it's the end of your property.
The most important thing when it comes to mining are your electricity costs, if you do not have access to cheap electricity in your country then you need to forget about mining, this is one of the reasons why mining in China is the best option at the moment, most electrical plants in China use coal, which is a technology that has been tested for a long time and that is cheap.
That is true, anyone considering mining should first consider the electricity rate in their country first. No matter what, you cannot always get your profit immediately in mining at least not in some few years unless with the increase in value of bitcoin that can end up compensating.

It is more of a long term investment and anyone looking for a short term stuff should not bother. To me, unless you just want to mine for hobby sake, it is not really more like it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
September 23, 2017, 03:10:52 PM
Well bitcoin price is very unstable and hard to predict if will go up or down, its already 4800 dollars, and several people had lost money since they waited for a readjust or dump before reach such value. I do believe its time to give an opportunity to some altcoins that are worthing a lot to invest and take the risk to make money with them.
You might be right. But I think it all depends on how good you are at trading. Trading will never be appreciated for someone who hardly knows anything about it. But, I will certainly encourage it for someone who is good at doing trading. He can for sure make a lot from trading by using his skills in an efficient way.
The reason trading may be unappreciated is the different views people hold about trading, most newbies think that trading is very easy but then they get burned and lose everything and then they develop a fear or even hate for trading and think that is not possible to make money with trading, but what it happens is that they do not realize that in order to trade you need to study and once you do it and learn trading then the possibility of making money is very real.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
September 22, 2017, 06:00:06 PM
Trade and bitcoin are the same thing but have different function so I think the two are the same and the same time different depend on the transactions u want to do.

You are only reading the title of this thread, it's better if you will read the original post next time.

Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Everybody feel free to reply you're free  Smiley

So OP is asking about what's profitable with trading and mining them and that's why you are misleading with what you are saying.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 11:55:26 AM
Equally are equally crucial for a Bitcoin consumer, trading is minor little bit a lot more risky than mining, investing requirements to far more appropriate considering to obtain appealing income but mining is like normal sluggish and steady approach.So from my point of look at, mining is the greatest way to become wealthy particular person.
You are right. Trading a little bit risky and tricky but it will result in a huge amount of profit as compared to mining only. But for doing so, you need to have a good understanding of all the things. Only then you can make out just like other people who are earning a lot from Trading.
Do you know one funny thing about trading? The people involved always end up as losers and looking like crazy, lol. I know some people that got into trade and even borrowed money to invest into it, but they ended up losing and everything. The funny part is that they ran away because of people, lmao.
Trading can be a better option if you’re a wizard in it and studies the market often. You can’t just jump into trade like that, it is the only reason you will end up a loser, because you know nothing about it. For those that are not experienced in trading, relying only on Bitcoin investment and savings will be good for them.
I wanted to do trading back in the past when things weren’t actually moving the way I expected them to. Almost all sites I came across had some bad ratings. But that wasn’t the problem anyway– the problem is that I couldn’t take the risk of losing the small amount I had then, so I changed my mind to find something else, which I did and it’s paying me a lot.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
September 22, 2017, 10:17:13 AM
Trade and bitcoin are the same thing but have different function so I think the two are the same and the same time different depend on the transactions u want to do.
I think it is dependent on the person that how able he or she is but mining does happen with the mining equipments only so if the person can buy the mining equipments then the mining is easy if a person has the strong electricity power then that the person will be more successful in this field so mining is goos but the trading is a bit risky it can make you loss some times.
Activity: 518
Merit: 264
September 22, 2017, 08:38:10 AM
can i take this both if i have lot of money but this time my situation my earnings not a big for a daily income i can budget this for my own i agree for mining but i dont have learn to set or handle being miner
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
September 22, 2017, 05:09:23 AM
Hi Folks!

Who do you think is profitable Trading bitcoins for other payment method or mining them?

Depends on the person's financial status. Mining needs a  dedicated mining rig and where talking about thousands here to be able to buy one and the costs of electricity you need to pay. Meanwhile, trading suits anyone and they can start with a small amount.

Yes, somewhere I hear that mining Bitcoin will cost us nearly more than 1000$ and it is very expensive to mature one Bitcoin. So if a person had trading skills I think the better choice is to go for trading you can make more money through trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
September 22, 2017, 04:11:48 AM
Bitcoin is a currency to used in trading and trading is a method to increase your bitcoin if you are lucky enough. So it is not the same one is method and one is to used in the method. I hope you got the idea.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 09:53:46 PM
Buying and selling is the ideal and the far better way to income. With bitcoin that also is simple if you can put in some time on observation. Volatility will always be located at the very least to a minimal degree with bitcoin, so profiting relies upon on the end users method generating in trading.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
September 19, 2017, 11:31:21 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 18, 2017, 04:29:26 AM
Hi Folks!

Depends on the person's financial status. Mining needs a  dedicated mining rig and where talking about thousands here to be able to buy one and the costs of electricity you need to pay. Meanwhile, trading suits anyone and they can start with a small amount.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
September 18, 2017, 04:10:24 AM
Yes, electricity cost consumption varies from country to country. Also the adoption as a whole is found higher compared to other countries, because the people from the country are benefitting better using it. Hope the same will continue following bitcoin usage in China.
Pages:
Jump to: