Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading vs Gambling - page 43. (Read 24512 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 294
July 10, 2017, 08:04:47 PM
Both are risky but differ when it comes to the losses. Because when you are trading, you only lose if you sell the coin without profiting from them or you got scared when you bought the coin at a low price and the coin is constantly dumping and can't wait for the coin to pump and sell them then that is already a loss but you can still buy a new coin with a much low price and wait for it to pump to make profit while in gambling once you deposit a certain amount and when you loose everything in gambling, 99% are your chances that you can't win back the amount you lost.

Good point. When you are just doing exchange and not margin, you only lose when you sell a coin that you bought at a higher price than the price you will sell it. However, if you keep on holding it, you are not still losing and may have the potential of profiting of you just hold a little longer and there is a price increase.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 10, 2017, 01:28:12 PM
Both are risky but differ when it comes to the losses. Because when you are trading, you only lose if you sell the coin without profiting from them or you got scared when you bought the coin at a low price and the coin is constantly dumping and can't wait for the coin to pump and sell them then that is already a loss but you can still buy a new coin with a much low price and wait for it to pump to make profit while in gambling once you deposit a certain amount and when you loose everything in gambling, 99% are your chances that you can't win back the amount you lost.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
July 10, 2017, 01:12:59 PM
Both are the same really, both lose you tons of cash. As far as I am concerned there is no difference. When you trade, you gamble that the price of the coin you are trading will move in a particular direction. If it does, fine, you win. If it goes against you, not good, you lose. How is this different from gambling?

In trading, when the price moved against us, we aren't lose yet, as long as we still hold our coin ( we don't sell it ). We still have a chance to gain profit if in the future the price will move up again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
July 10, 2017, 11:55:13 AM
Both are the same really, both lose you tons of cash. As far as I am concerned there is no difference. When you trade, you gamble that the price of the coin you are trading will move in a particular direction. If it does, fine, you win. If it goes against you, not good, you lose. How is this different from gambling?

Sorry to say i am disagree with you, Because in gambling vs trading both have a differences in my eyes. May be your experience is different by me and may be you are right. But i have done both, and now still i am continuously doing both of them. Then i realize in gambling, if we lose our bet then it is a clear result that we have a lost. But in trading if we lose a chance, when we get double profit from our coins, then it mean we have a lost but still our coins in our hand and also we have a chance to recover our lose. Than do you think that both are same? NO.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
July 10, 2017, 10:26:25 AM

If you analyze deeoky, the difference between this two is the risk involved and how to control them and how to minimize loses.   In gambling it is a win or lose, if you lose, you lose, if you win you win, it is like 1 or 2 no other option and is dependent on the internal setup of the game and mostly dependent on the chance.  While in trading, people can minimize loses thru cut loss method.  Others may nullify risk by simply researching and knowing the updates and trend of the stock.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
July 10, 2017, 10:10:14 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
July 10, 2017, 10:04:49 AM
Well, if it was, maybe I would choose both, but now I am more interested in the trading of the gambling. the reason is, because trading is not particularly a great risk like gambling, other than that if you're good at trading, the risk that you receive may be just a little bit. I was still a little interested in gambling, but was limited to sports betting
Trading is better to gambling that's why people are more interested in trading. It has also a risk but not as the same risk of gambling, because in trading we can earn in a long run and gambling is not good for long run.
When I started trading, it's easier to be less risky compared to gambling that has higher risk and that could lead you to something terrible, like losing your bankroll. You could try to understand more and strategize what you're going to buy and sell in trading.
Yeah, I agree if you have really a good knowledge about trading you can earn in a long run, and if you trade for a long time you can also know when to buy or sell. Trading has a risk but it is risky if you don't know how to trade. But if you have enough knowledge you can earn for sure. Gambling is risky long or short term. You may not know when to win or lose.
July 10, 2017, 09:42:04 AM
Which is better?

Depends on how you judge which is better. At trading I do not get the bloodrush I get when I am about to bust but last bet hits. That just felt really good.

I have not experienced the same with trading.
I think that depends on the person, the adrenaline I get when my prediction is right and I win a big trade is enormous, it is better than anything I have experimented on gambling, gambling is entertaining don’t get me wrong but trading is better for me.
yes that is right that it is depending on the interest of the people. some time people are interested in bitcoin gambling and therefore they are giving more preference to gambling while othr

Each person is unique and have that level of preference and comfort. As long as you are comfortable with either gambling or trading and you are happy with what you are doing and somehow profitable in the process, then stick to it and if it is no longer fun anymore, better stop already.
That's why it will depend on the person type of characteristics if you are patient you can do trading because it requires a lot of speculation and seeing that you can provide profit for you, but if you want an instant profit, you should gamble all the way, that's just how it is.

That's correct, gambling is a quickie, trading is a process and I often mix the two depending on the kind of situation I find myself in. They are both risky for sure by trading is a slow killer and gambling is a fast killer.

But you can always mitigate your risks with bitcoin and another cryptocurrency trading by enhancing your skills to know when to buy and sell based on well-founded analysis and trading skills.
Merit: 253
July 10, 2017, 09:14:34 AM
Which is better?

Depends on how you judge which is better. At trading I do not get the bloodrush I get when I am about to bust but last bet hits. That just felt really good.

I think that depends on the person, the adrenaline I get when my prediction is right and I win a big trade is enormous, it is better than anything I have experimented on gambling, gambling is entertaining don’t get me wrong but trading is better for me.
yes that is right that it is depending on the interest of the people. some time people are interested in bitcoin gambling and therefore they are giving more preference to gambling while othr

Each person is unique and have that level of preference and comfort. As long as you are comfortable with either gambling or trading and you are happy with what you are doing and somehow profitable in the process, then stick to it and if it is no longer fun anymore, better stop already.
That's why it will depend on the person type of characteristics if you are patient you can do trading because it requires a lot of speculation and seeing that you can provide profit for you, but if you want an instant profit, you should gamble all the way, that's just how it is.

That's correct, gambling is a quickie, trading is a process and I often mix the two depending on the kind of situation I find myself in. They are both risky for sure by trading is a slow killer and gambling is a fast killer.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
July 09, 2017, 08:44:33 PM
Which is better?

July 09, 2017, 08:06:13 PM
Which is better?

Merit: 250
July 09, 2017, 07:00:57 PM
Good course and profitable classes. Trade and gambling. But there is very little in common in these classes. Yes, and income trading I think it brings a lot more and risks less, unlike gambling. Although some traders still have the passion for trading. It's already like a disease or an addiction. Here perhaps in my opinion this is the only thing that can hurt gambling with trade.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
July 09, 2017, 06:04:42 PM
Which is better?

yes that is right that it is depending on the interest of the people. some time people are interested in bitcoin gambling and therefore they are giving more preference to gambling while some some people like trading and they do not have any experince in gmabling, such people have good expeirnce in trading altcoin and they do not feel relucting even investing any amount of oney, they also get good profiit from trading that the cannot get from gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
July 09, 2017, 03:07:28 PM
I'm not trying to say that they are gambling with their trading but fortunately they got chances to do their trading in more entertainment way so that they are getting what they are actually focusing for. When there will be strong predicting capability for trading, believe it will be possible for any trader. But a gamblers could never find this possible as gambling will never let any gambler to make money.

I dont think that trading is the same as gambling. In gambling we can have fun but how can we have fun in trading? we cant have fun because the result in not instant so it is hard to have fun. I think that these are two different thing that is very different that is why it is very hard to compare these two thing
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
July 09, 2017, 02:44:53 PM
Which is better?

But there are traders who are finding their adrenaline getting stimulated just for making money with right trading predictions. Yes, they are finding their entertainment even from trading along with making good profit from that.

I'm not trying to say that they are gambling with their trading but fortunately they got chances to do their trading in more entertainment way so that they are getting what they are actually focusing for. When there will be strong predicting capability for trading, believe it will be possible for any trader. But a gamblers could never find this possible as gambling will never let any gambler to make money.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
July 09, 2017, 02:25:59 PM
I prefer trading, because for me it's safer than gambling. In gambling, you can count only on getting pleasure, and in trade you need to make a deep analysis that leads to profit.

I prefer to trade also when there are times that we need to do something about it. There are gamblers will justify that you can get pleasure plus the chance of profiting for each games but it's not enough though. Gambling is made for fun or entertainment purposes while trading is a good way to make money online.

The gambling will give us pressure and profit i agree but not every time and not for everyone. the pressure will be there in all games but the profit will come in very limited games. yes you are right the gambling is made for only entertainment purpose, not for money. In gambling, there is no loss for our enteratinment. But trading is not like that if will make us active and it will improve our market knowledge, and we learn so many new things, and it also give us profit.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 09, 2017, 12:14:01 PM
Which is better?

Activity: 360
Merit: 251
July 08, 2017, 05:39:43 PM
Gambling is luck and luck is not reliable. Trading is more reliable and we can train ourselves to make better decisions on the altcoins that we choose to buy.
First you invest in altcoins then trade them. You could say short term trades are investments as well. Gambling is not an investment but a game of pure chance.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 08, 2017, 05:39:01 PM
I prefer trading, because for me it's safer than gambling. In gambling, you can count only on getting pleasure, and in trade you need to make a deep analysis that leads to profit.

I prefer to trade also when there are times that we need to do something about it. There are gamblers will justify that you can get pleasure plus the chance of profiting for each games but it's not enough though. Gambling is made for fun or entertainment purposes while trading is a good way to make money online.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 373
<------
July 08, 2017, 05:30:31 PM
Which is better?

Pages:
Jump to: