Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading with new? - page 2. (Read 306 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 252
May 21, 2019, 01:18:31 AM
Traders always want to invest in the best currencies and trade itself for getting good profits but investment on new to the upcoming currencies will not give any assurance for the profits that's why taking the decision into a risk will little bit not important in this type of situation but everything is going proper then you can definitely got some success also
I am feeling like it’s pure marketing even if these coins are listed there won’t be much effect till community acc or the project . Till that it’s just another try to push the coins.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
May 20, 2019, 05:41:05 PM
Traders always want to invest in the best currencies and trade itself for getting good profits but investment on new to the upcoming currencies will not give any assurance for the profits that's why taking the decision into a risk will little bit not important in this type of situation but everything is going proper then you can definitely got some success also
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 20, 2019, 04:07:02 PM
Frankly speaking mate almost any decent project could give us profit in a bull run the only thing we should do is look which has the potential to make it really big and has more room to grow now lets us look into projects that you have mentioned

1) Coinchase is a good idea like a crowdfunding platform but we have so much competition here now like all exchanges are conducting their IEO so all projects are mostly working towards to that so taking the current scenario into consideration I think this has less probability of doing well

2)Transcendence is a project where people can promote their assets as tokens and claim support from people this seems like a good investment perspective but we should look into their technical expertise here because there several projects which told the same thing but never really accomplished anything.

3)Now coming to Afrihealth I would really consider this an awesome project because of the following concepts they are targeting Africa which is one of the underdeveloped nations which has no proper medical record system so they would have no trouble in integrating or replacing the previous system they can just start to implement their system in every hospital and the government is also looking for projects like this to develop the growth of the people. There is a vast room for the project to grow and get global attention through its success.

Thus out of all three, I would place my bet on Afri health thus it has more to grow better use case and most probably could get the help of the local authorities too this completely my personal opinion please do your own research.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 20, 2019, 06:45:54 AM
Since bitcoin is slowly increasing months by months after it fell last year, I think we must also check out other coins than bitcoin, ethereum and XRP. There are various of cryptocurrency rather than the said ones and it follows the trend of bitcoin which is totally far to the bitcoin's price that might give you more profit than just giving all your shot on bitcoin. Bitcoin could be overpriced and could reach a very unreasonable price within this year and securing alternative coins would be ideal for all. BUT it seems like not all alternative coins are on trend and follows bitcoin some are have lost in time and noticeably not profitable at all, And this is why we should watch all the incoming alternative coins in the market as bitcoin is not yet that expensive. I've searched some 'soon to be listed' coins in the market that have a potential and these coins could follow this year's bitcoin trend based on its project's goals and development.

I. CoinChase ( Crowdfunding )
- Basically it is a community-based blockchain crowdfunding platform, Utilizing the use of blockchain to provide relevant and transparent information regarding all the listed cryptocurrency projects.
- Users can participate in multiple public sales at once, which will save time and money spent on the ICO project for both the users and the founders of the ICO projects.
- Recently listed on Cashierest Exchange dated on 5/14/19

II. Transcendence Network (Infrastucture )
- Transcendence is a blockchain-based platform for the development and management of large scale sustainable and socially valuable infrastructure projects.
- Made for infrastructure entrepreneurs, land owners and developers to list and promote projects at the earliest stages of inception.
- Their tokens will be listed on public exchanges within 2 weeks after ICO finishes.

III. Afrihealth (Blockchain-BASED Health Insurance Services )
- AfriHealth aims to provide superior medical solutions to the African continent, ultimately building a more efficient medical care ecosystem by deploying blockchain  in the medical (health insurance, Book an Ambulance, Online DoctorAppointment etc.)
- They will provide more efficient EHR system that will allow create value for customers, clients, health insurance companies and providers on the network. (This includes the automated claim process)
- AfriHealth is poised to be a technological pioneer and leader in the medical, technology and digital identity sectors in Africa.
- Quarter 3 of this year is their targeted public distribution and Token listings.

What do you think of these projects? If you guys have opinion on this, kindly comment or recommend more projects so I can also check it out myself.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: