Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading with p2pb2b - page 2. (Read 202 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
October 23, 2019, 05:10:17 AM
Lots of discussions already about this as  @carlfebz2.

If you can get that $65 worth then by all means do it and exit that exchanges. There's too much accusations that they are faking their volumes. They even got listed as the number 1 as per coinmarketcap. A new exchange without any proven track record yet so it's a bit surprising for most traders here, just saying.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
October 23, 2019, 04:35:57 AM
I created this post just to ask if there's someone who already use that site what i have mentioned above "p2pb2b" exchange.  Because previously i received a token called IOUX and it has a value worth of 65$. But unfortunately it was listed on that exchange wherein whatever i do just to sell it there is no results and it keeps floating in the pending section.    So any experience guys ? Or it's just a new exchange?
Is the deposit open yet? I know it's not open yet for deposit.
by the way even if it were open I would not deposit it with the IOU because many say it produces fake volumes and bots.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 22, 2019, 03:43:22 PM
I created this post just to ask if there's someone who already use that site what i have mentioned above "p2pb2b" exchange.  Because previously i received a token called IOUX and it has a value worth of 65$. But unfortunately it was listed on that exchange wherein whatever i do just to sell it there is no results and it keeps floating in the pending section.  So any experience guys ? Or it's just a new exchange?

You have no choice but to deal with those 2 trading platforms (P2PB2B and Coinsbit) where it was officially listed.

I believed you already know the risks of dealing with any platforms so yeah make a decision by yourself.

But since you have mentioned a certain problem, it means your IOUX is already on P2PB2B. Can you give us a much clearer view of what is happening everytime you execute a sell order? Mind giving a screenshot? If there's enough order, it should be filled right away.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
October 22, 2019, 11:48:55 AM
If it's not yet available on etherdelta or forkdelta, you can add it there by yourself. After doing so, invite anyone in the IOUX community to buy there instead of that p2pb2b or coinsbit

Edit:

Trading for IOUX is active at Forkdelta https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x8ad6739649f1fbf079882c14d27862d5c2206660-ETH

and Etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#0x8ad6739649f1fbf079882c14d27862d5c2206660-ETH

staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
October 22, 2019, 11:19:23 AM
According to CMC, IOUX is being only traded on p2pb2b and Coinsbit (which are both connected to the same people according to some scam accusations). You can try Coinsbit, and see if exchanging there works, but once again, these exchanges are not to be fully trusted. If you don't want to risk anything, then I suggest trying to trade on the Marketplace (Altcoins) section with other individuals or maybe check IOUX's ann thread (If any) for other traders.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 420
October 22, 2019, 10:50:15 AM

I Haven't used the exchange though but probably this will make you think twice before you do business with them. Its nasty because they outperformed veteran exchanges in coinmarketcap by trading volume. Platform like coinmarketcap should a provide a mechanism to verify exchanges volume because often their data are misleading investors.  
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
October 22, 2019, 10:22:38 AM
To sell IOUX, there are only 2 exchanges, namely p2pb2b and Coinsbit and I have never used the two exchanges to trade. Many say that p2pb2b has a jellation reputation, which means a lot of fake volumes, the same thing Coinsbit is so wise in choosing from the right information.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
October 22, 2019, 09:06:40 AM
 I created this post just to ask if there's someone who already use that site what i have mentioned above "p2pb2b" exchange.  Because previously i received a token called IOUX and it has a value worth of 65$. But unfortunately it was listed on that exchange wherein whatever i do just to sell it there is no results and it keeps floating in the pending section.    So any experience guys ? Or it's just a new exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: