Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading with small budget - page 15. (Read 2150 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
March 05, 2019, 02:31:42 PM
Trading with $1 and gaining 1% profit after paying typical trading fees is less than a penny profit per trade. To have any significant gain you need to trade with more than $1.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
March 05, 2019, 02:30:01 PM
Hello all,

I have a question:
Is there anyway or any where on some exchange a way to trade BTC/USD with 1 dollar per 1 dollar move with total fee less than 1 dollar?

Thanks

Cryptocurrency trading honestly should be made with large amount in order to a significant amount of profit, that is due to the fact the it is based on the value of the coin that you are trading there for if the coin just moves a bit you won't make a lot and such is the current case of the market, and therefore i would not suggest any less than a 100 dollar to start trading with if you actually want to make a profit from this market, but hey you could start with 10 dollar but it will really take a log time before you make any significant return, at least not in the current market situation.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
March 05, 2019, 02:24:56 PM
I'm more concerned that you only have $1 dollar for trading.  What is your economic situation like if you dont mind me asking.

If you are a knowledgeable trader you can grow your initial stack very rapidly with compounding but many new people fail.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
March 05, 2019, 02:13:05 PM
You can definitely trade with a small budget, but you have to deposit a decent amount. If you are serious in trading then start with an amount that would be useful to you in trading.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
March 05, 2019, 01:55:49 PM
If you dont have enough money to start trading i recommend you to collect your money for a few months and then start.During this time you can trade on demo platforms and gain some experience so that when you start trading with real money you will know how eveything works and make profit faster.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
March 05, 2019, 01:55:07 PM
It is not advisable for you to trade with little amount as the market will swallow everything.  If you really want to makes money from the cryptocurrencies market and trading.  I know there are some trading platform that allowed that but many posters has said that already. But if you really desires to make money then you have to put good money into it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 05, 2019, 01:34:30 PM
If you are beginner in Crypto trading you must choose the strong community so I recommend Binance because trading fees calculation was not useful in all the time. I earn 2x profit in Binance coin so you just analyse the promising and growing crypto currency is the important in trading platform.

I just checked Binance but it is unclear to me what the total fee is for a trade. Do you have any idea if I trade small like 100 dollar?
March 05, 2019, 01:25:57 PM
Almost all brokers have minimum deposit requirements and it is not understandable why you want to scalp 3 bucks less than 1$ balance. You can deposit 10$ and after successful trading positions you can withdraw your balance but don't touch the amount which you can't afford to lose on scalping.

I think you misunderstood me. My budget is 100 dollar but I would like to receive 1 dollar for every 1 dollar move of BTC/USD. I will close trade if profit is >3 dollar, so the fee must be very small
March 05, 2019, 01:17:43 PM
Nope. Anyway, don't trade with a small budget. commissions will eat away your earnings from winning trades- if you manage to get any.

It seems like that. I was hoping there was a way...too bad. I registered at kraken.com and deposited 20 dollar then made a buy 5X leverage. I watched price go up and down about 10 dollar but profit/loss remained zero:)
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
March 05, 2019, 01:14:04 PM
Bitmex and alternative leveraged platforms let you trade with small amounts that profit/loss ratio is equal to more big trading positions. I suggest checking CFD contracts of cryptocurrencies on forex brokers that offer leveraged crypto trading. Decide on your own risk.

Thank you but I see cfd contracts for absolute minimum of 10 dollar. Im looking to scalp 3 or 4 dollar
Almost all brokers have minimum deposit requirements and it is not understandable why you want to scalp 3 bucks less than 1$ balance. You can deposit 10$ and after successful trading positions you can withdraw your balance but don't touch the amount which you can't afford to lose on scalping.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
March 05, 2019, 01:12:05 PM
Hello all,

I have a question:
Is there anyway or any where on some exchange a way to trade BTC/USD with 1 dollar per 1 dollar move with total fee less than 1 dollar?

Thanks

If you are beginner in Crypto trading you must choose the strong community so I recommend Binance because trading fees calculation was not useful in all the time. I earn 2x profit in Binance coin so you just analyse the promising and growing crypto currency is the important in trading platform.
March 05, 2019, 01:09:10 PM
Bitmex and alternative leveraged platforms let you trade with small amounts that profit/loss ratio is equal to more big trading positions. I suggest checking CFD contracts of cryptocurrencies on forex brokers that offer leveraged crypto trading. Decide on your own risk.

Thank you but I see cfd contracts for absolute minimum of 10 dollar. Im looking to scalp 3 or 4 dollar
Activity: 85
March 05, 2019, 01:06:01 PM
Nope. Anyway, don't trade with a small budget. commissions will eat away your earnings from winning trades- if you manage to get any.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
March 05, 2019, 01:05:29 PM
Hello all,

I have a question:

Thanks

March 05, 2019, 01:02:50 PM
Hello all,

I have a question:

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: