Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading without experience and knowledge - page 6. (Read 2086 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1174
if you want to earn profits there is no other way but to develop your own strategy and if you do not want to do it there is no problem you just need to avoid trading completely.
I think avoiding trading isn't the proper solution. As long as you still have the ability to learn, why not learning to trade properly from any sources. You only can develop a strategy once you have sufficient knowledge and experience. While the first step of improving strategy is learning all about trading, including the market characteristics.

Luqman, avoiding trading is the best possible solution for some people...after all trading is not for everyone! No matter how much some people try, they will always suck in trading, and that means some people will just lose money and it's better for them to not get involved in trading! For some people simple buying & holding is the best possible strategy!
We all have to start somewhere! At first, without any experience, with things we learned around (at least people who do at least some research before they join), it's on us to try and see how it goes for us!
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Trading without experience and knowledge means putting yourself at a disadvantage by doing this you will bring your own loss. You will not be able to gain anything but you will lose as much as you invest every crypto trader has achieved success by analyzing the market by applying his own intellect. Therefore first acquire a good knowledge about the market and then trade it is not possible to do business without experience.
It really seems to me as if people are completely oblivious to the nature of the markets, maybe if we use an example people will more easily understand, suppose two people want to run a marathon and one person trains during 6 months to be able to run the marathon while the other person does not, who do you think has a higher chance of winning? The one that trained of course, people need to understand that they are competing against traders with years or even decades of experience and if they do not want to have such a huge disadvantage they need to learn otherwise they are just giving their money away.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Trading and investing without knowledge and experience such like as a rudder with it's goals. In trading system, a fresher can't get enough profits or benefits without losing. When I was a beginners then I lost huge amounts of money due to lackness of knowledge and experienced.
It is common for newbies to lose. It has to happen because everyone got into it and everyone have their own start. And when we're starting, we lack of experience and knowledge but as we move on and go forward. We're gaining those things when we continue.

But now I have enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies trading, market and coins futures development. So now I can benifit.
That's good and you can trade now without having a worry of losing because you can execute your trades correctly and you can decide for yourself.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
You can always trade without a proper knowledge about how market works but it doesn't usually end well, without knowing the mechanics of the market lowers the traders success of getting any profit with just buying and checking if anything comes out of it is the worst case scenario on traders, because it can be considered more as a gamble than trade since you buy hoping only on the chances of it going up not considering the factor of when will it go up or when should one buy.

I did it when I started hearing about cryptocurrencies the first time and it did not end up well, the reason is that I constantly check the markets movement, and the feel of regret every time my assets goes a bit lower is preventing me to gain any profit at all.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Trading without experience is a bit of a conundrum because how can you get an experience when you don't trade so I would say that trading without knowledge is a bad thing because you might encounter preventable situations if you have a knowledge of it but that can easily be solved as you can just read books and advices about trading.

Knowledge is indeed can acquire before starting your trading activities.

There are many ways to understand and how to work with trading business, you just need to seek for available information as it have a lots of venues espcially now that internet is  widely used all over the world.
Do your research and start moving forward, you'll be able to  see if trading is good for you, who knows what might be the outcome till you try  doing it.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
I have very little money now you can give me any tips on how I can invest

When majority on buying frenzy, you don't buy. When majority scare to buy, that's the time you want to buy. Whenever there's a trend in BTC, newbie wants to hop in regardless what's the price are, but in fact they are already late to ride in. I remember the last trend from 6k to 7k, up to the moon to 20k, the crowd start to become crazy getting in. The price goes all the way back down and range at 10k +-. If like few k to invest now and you have positive outlook on Crypto, I will say build your own small rig and go mine Ethereum. You are more likely to go BE at 6 months +-. After BE, you are printing your money with the machine. If anything goes wrong, you can still easily cut losses by selling all those GPU. Forget about short term trading, it's not suitable for everyone and there's no easy money in trading.
Of course you can trade without experience and knowledge. It's simply either BUY or SELL. But if you want to achieve consistency profit in trading, that will take many years of experience and knowledge. Furthermore, it depends what sort of strategy you want to use to approach the market.

If you prefer more aggressive style of trading, then go for technical analysis and look for speculative or naked trading (Most newbie starts from here).

If you prefer more conservative style of trading and risk diversification, then go for hedging strategy which needs more math approach. You have to familiarize yourself with Delta, Gamma, Volatility etc., how to manage your daily position and profit mainly derive from market volatility.
Before I can trade without realizing my profit if I will still hold unto that money, many of my coins before are now on the moon if only I learn how to trade and I study first the market before , it is really hard to learn different things in trading because we can be wrong sometimes and experience losses but still this will account and considered as experience so let us study the market now because this is the right time for it.

It depends. I believe all people same as you including myself. I know the existence of Bitcoin since 2013 when that time we only mine with Asic USB miner. I bought 2 and started to mine but gave up because at that time, those new machine keep coming and anything you bought will depreciate very fast before you hit BE. I put almost USD 5k to buy about 48 pieces instead of mining at the price of around USD 110-120. I sold everything at USD 980. I am already a millionaire if I just leave it. Nobody can predict future. All I can say is trading is not as simple as BUY or SELL, both have different definition between TRADING and INVESTING. You need a lot of skill in trading, you just need positive outlook if investing.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I have very little money now you can give me any tips on how I can invest
Activity: 537
Merit: 10
This market is truly capricious and on the off chance that you do truly prefer to support yourself or being fruitful, you would truly be requiring these stuffs. Experience wont be acquired until you connect with or exchange up and abilities wont be form up on the off chance that you don't excited yourself to learn and obviously those would truly. Exchanging has a ton to do with perusing and understanding the diagrams, had the option to decipher it to anticipate the heading of the market at any rate increase of the time and not simply betting on the bearing the market is probably going to move.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Of course you can trade without experience and knowledge. It's simply either BUY or SELL. But if you want to achieve consistency profit in trading, that will take many years of experience and knowledge. Furthermore, it depends what sort of strategy you want to use to approach the market.

If you prefer more aggressive style of trading, then go for technical analysis and look for speculative or naked trading (Most newbie starts from here).

If you prefer more conservative style of trading and risk diversification, then go for hedging strategy which needs more math approach. You have to familiarize yourself with Delta, Gamma, Volatility etc., how to manage your daily position and profit mainly derive from market volatility.
Before I can trade without realizing my profit if I will still hold unto that money, many of my coins before are now on the moon if only I learn how to trade and I study first the market before , it is really hard to learn different things in trading because we can be wrong sometimes and experience losses but still this will account and considered as experience so let us study the market now because this is the right time for it.

Activity: 868
Merit: 63
Trading without experience is a bit of a conundrum because how can you get an experience when you don't trade so I would say that trading without knowledge is a bad thing because you might encounter preventable situations if you have a knowledge of it but that can easily be solved as you can just read books and advices about trading.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
I think it's the same as gambling, when we try to get in without doing research we'll never know the direction of movement. it takes curiosity about some of the trading terms that exist inforex, such as reading support and resistent charts as well as some additional indicators. Some of the signals we get from telegram channels are not entirely accurate we have to keep doing analysis according to us personally.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
Most of the traders are popping up in this season. The reason they see some news or gossips and see that these crypto investments are easy way to become rich. In other words, they are thinking this is easy money. Those are the guys who lose their money and then scolding crypto is a scam. Any trader or investor should have basic knowledge about crypto. Trading is a psychological game. You wouldn't be able to make any profit without knowledge. Sometimes luck will give you chance but it's not working for every day.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
If you have no idea of trading and you have started trading then you are going to lose. But, by losing you will gradually gain some experience. It's certainly not an ideal way to learn. But a lot of people do gain knowledge and experience in trading in that way.

But it is possible to trade without experience, just like most of us here when we were just starting in crypto. But you can minimize your losses, if you use only small funds as you are gaining knowledge how to trade with crypto. And I am sure, some of us, lost some money when we were just starting. That's when you gained your first lesson. And whatever technique you acquired, you will carry it when you move forward. So don't be afraid to make your first crypto trade. Just use small money to start with.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
It is like going into an exam hall without knowing what to write. Yes, it is as bad as that. How can you start trading without and experience or knowledge of how to go about it.
Indeed. How can start trading without we know about it first, at least we must learn basic trading knowledge, right?
Only a careless person will do it, trading without knowledge. Even you are a newcomer, you must worry to make a mistake, that's why you need sufficient knowledge. It is a very stupid idea to trade without knowledge, yeah like going exam without learning. This is something crucial to do, a basic thing that can determine what the result is on your trading.

That should be the common sense decision for most people and yet that is not what we see, you need to understand that people are lazy and they do not want to make the effort necessary to learn how to trade by themselves, they believe they can take shortcuts and we know this is simply not the case, if you want to earn profits there is no other way but to develop your own strategy and if you do not want to do it there is no problem you just need to avoid trading completely.
Activity: 924
Merit: 18
https://imgur.com/yw8HFn9
Trading has become an activity that is often carried out by cryptocurrency enthusiasts, when you hold coins you are indirectly required to understand how to trade, at least how to sell and buy on exchanges is general knowledge that every cryptocurrency enthusiast must have.

But as the cryptocurrency ecosystem develops, there are lots of trading signals that eventually make many cryptocurrency enthusiasts who have no experience or knowledge of trading try to trade in order to find daily profits.

In your opinion, can someone trading without experience or knowledge?
I don't think it's right to do anything without an idea. Anything you do will lead to destruction. So decide what you want to do first and get the right idea. Come and benefit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
If you don't have any experience and knowledge about crypto. I suggest don't invest your money. You can invest small amount for known about crypto.
Activity: 420
Trading without experience and Knowledge is quite hard. You need at least one of this.
There is 2 kinds of people.
First movers and fast movers. If you can't be a first mover than become a fast mover.
Learn and gain knowledge daily. So that you can over the lack of experience problem.
So you need at least knowledge.
Otherwise everything will depend on luck.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
Experience and determination are the most important things in trading compared to just talking a lot, just wanting to know from other people the way, so it's wrong, still we have to have experience and failure to reach a pattern point that is understood in trading because I know everyone is different opinion in market analysis at their desired condition.

Even though I studied myself how to trade profitably, there must still be a disciplined pattern, that's where it must be understood and greed can also make us misstep when any move there must be a target so stop losses are ready when the market is bearish.
I am pleased with what you say about the experience and failure to achieve an understandable point pattern in trading. In fact, I really underline about failure, usually people who learn from the beginning and experience failure will make it even more resilient in the future. the experience of failure will make us better prepared not to fall a second time into the same error hole. that's where the ethics of learning is so that we get to know the abilities that exist in ourselves.

Patience and discipline to continue to be applied in every step of what we will do and do not be too greedy with what has been obtained because greed can also blind yourself to the situation. learning will never stop to strengthen self-confidence.
Pages:
Jump to: