Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading without losses? - page 19. (Read 30501 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 26, 2019, 11:08:42 PM
I learned this from our great mentor in stock trading and he said that losing is part of trading. Veteran traders also lose but they know how to cut or manage losses. Our mentor said that 2-3% loss is the best to sell before the price goes down deeper and its the safest strategy. That is why I apply and it's really working.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
March 26, 2019, 06:41:23 PM
Trading is not always a winning field. Even successful and skilled traders experience losing. But, a trader should have the skills on how to get back on that losses to have a net income.

Trading here in cryptocurrency is bit difficult. One should have the skills, experience, and most of all patience. The skills can be learned through watching and reading resources. While experience is by trying and taking the risk. For sure there will be failures but what matter is how will you stand from that failure.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 26, 2019, 06:35:16 PM
actually no one has ever experienced a loss when trading, but if you want to start trading, you must learn technical or fundamental analysis and use a little of your capital to start trading, it will help to reduce the risk of loss.
The right one should be : '' There is noone who never lost '' Lossless trade is impossible, for that you need to be god. Even after learning everything, you are going to lose, but that means more earnings for next time.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
March 26, 2019, 04:13:14 PM
actually no one has ever experienced a loss when trading, but if you want to start trading, you must learn technical or fundamental analysis and use a little of your capital to start trading, it will help to reduce the risk of loss.

Yes, we have to learn the technical skills before entering into the market but sometimes the market cannot be estimated which it is impossible to buy and sell. That's why it is always good to keep track of the prices on multiple coins to make more profit, sometimes it is impossible to make profits without any loses.

Even the professional traders who trade strategies sometime s work also experience looses based on the market. Ever since i went into trade, i had made series of looses while i trade but the good thing is, gains come in when unexpected. Trade with the right skills minimize looses but not that it will totally kill it out of the way
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 26, 2019, 03:53:59 PM
I think trading without losses, I think it will also be difficult to profit, if I think we are trading we must be brave and brave enough to face challenges so that you will also achieve good goals
  So if you want to avoid lose you will have to be trained, try to read and learn more and more about trading at starting few times, lose is not only to make you suffer but sometimes it gives experience which is very important to become an expert trader, so according to me as well a well trained trader should have guts to face those miner challenges.
In any case, today it is very difficult to mine cryptocurrency, therefore miners have changed their profile and are engaged in daily trading. Of course, those who know how to identify promising projects have long since switched to investments, but nevertheless, this activity is not the only source of income in their business.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
March 26, 2019, 02:43:32 PM
I think trading without losses, I think it will also be difficult to profit, if I think we are trading we must be brave and brave enough to face challenges so that you will also achieve good goals
  So if you want to avoid lose you will have to be trained, try to read and learn more and more about trading at starting few times, lose is not only to make you suffer but sometimes it gives experience which is very important to become an expert trader, so according to me as well a well trained trader should have guts to face those miner challenges.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
March 26, 2019, 06:12:18 AM
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 26, 2019, 06:07:05 AM

Yes, we have to learn the technical skills before entering into the market but sometimes the market cannot be estimated which it is impossible to buy and sell. That's why it is always good to keep track of the prices on multiple coins to make more profit, sometimes it is impossible to make profits without any loses.
TA is not going to give any exact predictions so it is just a tool to make where we need to move our funds but it is not going to save if there is loss mean to be.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
March 26, 2019, 04:57:23 AM
You seem to say that trading is easy, and will not suffer losses.
there are things that cannot be predicted in trading, even though they have done a good analysis.
trade is the art of controlling emotions, and it requires more practice and action. Greedy is a bad example of trade. Wink
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
March 26, 2019, 04:40:46 AM
precisely. besides, it is very difficult to avoid losses when you are late looking for information. well, we know that information always comes suddenly, and if it's bad information, then you won't be able to avoid losses in trading if you don't pay attention to it. use capital to a minimum to avoid risk.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
March 26, 2019, 04:25:56 AM
I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
unlikely:D. in fact I see a very professional traders also suffered losses as they trade. No one knows for sure what price now, or in the future. The predictions are not always accurate.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 26, 2019, 04:12:47 AM
I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

In trading, it's normal to lose your percentage but you can make a big profit if you know how to read the technical and fundamintal analysis, even the pro trader they suffer a lot of mistake but they make more profit from it. And for your capital, start in small amount of your money because from that you can learn if you make a mistake, and its not hurtful.
Than it would be fair to say that you cant trade without occasional loses. Its normal to ti have loses, what is not normal is to lose all the time or make profit all the time, when you see something from this two you should know that something is not right, place is rigged. We have loses cause of mistakes we made, bad timing, wrong choice of the coin, bad exchange, we need to learn from them and like that we develop our skills and with time we can just be better if we do everything right.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
March 26, 2019, 03:28:41 AM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

In trading, it's normal to lose your percentage but you can make a big profit if you know how to read the technical and fundamintal analysis, even the pro trader they suffer a lot of mistake but they make more profit from it. And for your capital, start in small amount of your money because from that you can learn if you make a mistake, and its not hurtful.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
March 26, 2019, 02:06:56 AM

Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
March 25, 2019, 11:35:24 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
March 25, 2019, 02:39:47 PM
I hope it is impossible to trade without any loss because of the price fluctuation cannot be estimated by us, Even experienced trader will lose in trading due to market fluctuation because sometime our calculations will not be accurate and it completely depends on demand and supply.
It is not because of price fluctuations and volatility that made us not to be able to trade without looses but it is because it is impossible to predict the market accurately.  There is no human or software that can predict the market 100% right and that is why it is important we set stop loses and take profit orders.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1485
March 25, 2019, 01:57:44 PM
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
If you want ways for trading without losses you should buy good coins and watch the prices of those coins every day and you always need to see analyzes of these coins and see their graphs in the market, You should know well that if you trade professionally, you will achieve consecutive success with big profits, You must always learn and gain experience in this field to become a professional, Also you must hold your coins for the long term and do not sell quickly until you have earned enough profits.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 25, 2019, 01:25:04 PM
Everyone will have the same feeling towards the market that each one should make a profit through trading but in many cases, it is impossible to make a profit, although we have very experience sometime the market situation makes us loose value and start selling them for cheap prices. People have patience towards the market will always make money but for the people who are on the day trading will lose their value due to fluctuations.

Everyone will encounter with losses who deal with crypto-currencies. It`s inevitable in my opinion, and what
more even professionals have losses. Professionals have better overall rating, they make far more profit than they
have loses, amateurs in a contrary way have more loses than profit in the end of the year.
   You can`t trade without loses, you need to learn how to avoid them, but every once in a while it will happen.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
March 25, 2019, 08:20:29 AM
Everyone will have the same feeling towards the market that each one should make a profit through trading but in many cases, it is impossible to make a profit, although we have very experience sometime the market situation makes us loose value and start selling them for cheap prices. People have patience towards the market will always make money but for the people who are on the day trading will lose their value due to fluctuations.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
March 25, 2019, 07:04:44 AM
Trading without losing is quite difficult, but you can minimize the losses by a lot of practice and learning the crypto basics. Start with reading the articles, latest news and blogs about the crypto market.
The blog right here will surely help you in learning how to reduce your losses. https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/ninth-ground?SQF_PAGE=ninth-ground

Pages:
Jump to: