Pages:
Author

Topic: Transaction Accelerator by Takeshi Kawamura v0.2 beta (Windows) - page 2. (Read 1087 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Has anyone already tried? works?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
This is the official development page for Transaction Accelerator by Takeshi Kawamura.
=======================================================================================

11/27/2017 service migrated to new servers.The version 0.1 beta does not work now!To use the service, install the new version 0.2 beta!

version v0.2 beta:
- updated algorithm NOW:
- if transaction fee =>  0.0001BTC/KB  ~ 99% estimated confirmation time 1-10 hour
- if transaction fee <  0.0001BTC/KB  ~ 70% estimated confirmation time 1-10 hour
- always free

version v0.1 beta :
This is the first version of this program available for open access after closed testing.
- if transaction fee =>  0.0001BTC/KB  ~ 70% estimated confirmation time 1-10 hour
- if transaction fee <  0.0001BTC/KB  ~ 40% estimated confirmation time 1-10 hour
- added error when entering a wrong type transaction TXID
- optimized processing algorithm
- added visual shell
- some bugs fixed
- always free

next update 10.12.2017

Warning:Please do not enter invalid bitcoin transactions, this can lead to slowdown of the accelerator!

Requirements:

-ONLY x64 Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
 -for complete installation and operation of the program you need an internet connection
 -support Linux in MacOS planned for next update

About:

This program is designed to speed up the confirmation of transactions bitcoin. It was created only to ensure that bitcoin lived and that its users could use it comfortably and for free. In code of this program uses the possibilities of some free online services and algorithms that were developed by me. This program is completely free for use and will remain so forever!
Now the development continues, and if you want to help, contact us by email: [email protected]
If you have any questions about the program or if you want to report a problem, please contact this email.

In the next version planned to add other OSes and purchase a code signing certificate so that users can be sure that they have downloaded the correct program.Until, just follow ONLY the link below.

Special thanks to the people who participated in the closed testing and my brother Daiki. I love you brother.

F.A.Q if the transaction was not confirmed after using this service:

- dont close all processes of the program."TATK v0.1 beta" is only GUI!Without TATK client and Smartdll - it's useless.
"TATK Client" is the client part of the client-server system. It synchronizes with the server and after adding the transaction to the processing it tries to add it to the queue on the server. And repeat this action until it works.It is recommended that you do not terminate this process until the transaction is confirmed.

- the antivirus program did not allow the complete installation of the program and its components or remove it.Some antiviruses treats any packer as a virus.I use packaging to protect my intellectual property(now it is protected from decompilation only by Themide (about Themide https://www.oreans.com/themida.php).

- if your transaction is not confirmed within 12 hours please contact me [email protected]

LINKS:

MEGA:https://mega.nz/#F!gGQThRQI!5NWmc51aTxA2sqFxBPHabg

VirusTotal scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/cd489de78bbb11f83700671a1f8c86fead7e079854a7127c3bf48ee3e0545d30/analysis/1511822288/
SHA256:   cd489de78bbb11f83700671a1f8c86fead7e079854a7127c3bf48ee3e0545d30

2017 Takeshi          

Pages:
Jump to: