Pages:
Author

Topic: transactions don't get confirmed - page 4. (Read 2960 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 24, 2014, 10:10:35 AM
In order for your transaction to be regarded as a free transaction, your outputs must be more than 0.01 and your inputs must have a high coin age. In this case, even though you placed a transaction fee and your outputs are all more than 0.01, the coin age is too low, thus your priority is low. The recommended transaction fee for your transaction is 0.0001, but you included one that is less than that. Your coins will eventually get confirmed but it would require some time.
but if transaction is not there on time the website will just steal them i guess
so it's all because of that 1 trnsaction without a fee (was an accident) that the others don't confirm too?
0.01 mbtc works perfectly all the time with my previous few 1000 transactions

some time is still today?
Well, that is true, if you email support, you may have a chance to get your coins back.

Since the wallet send the change back to the same address in the same transaction which is unconfirmed, transactions after that will not be confirmed unless the transaction which the change is in confirms since those transaction spends the change coins. If you choose to spend a output which is confirmed, the transaction will get confirmed in the next block if transaction fees is high enough.

If you include a 0.01mbtc transaction fees in a transaction and it gets confirmed quickly, it may be because of your coins having high coin age or a pool which mined that block having a policy of accepting transactions which have low transaction fees.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 24, 2014, 10:00:42 AM
In order for your transaction to be regarded as a free transaction, your outputs must be more than 0.01 and your inputs must have a high coin age. In this case, even though you placed a transaction fee and your outputs are all more than 0.01, the coin age is too low, thus your priority is low. The recommended transaction fee for your transaction is 0.0001, but you included one that is less than that. Your coins will eventually get confirmed but it would require some time.
but if transaction is not there on time the website will just steal them i guess
so it's all because of that 1 trnsaction without a fee (was an accident) that the others don't confirm too?
0.01 mbtc works perfectly all the time with my previous few 1000 transactions

some time is still today?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 24, 2014, 09:58:54 AM
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
November 24, 2014, 09:41:53 AM
https://blockchain.info/nl/address/1MULaVye74TyDiUfd9sQLVTBbSuitE6yhT

how long will those transactions take to get confirmed?
They urgently need to be processed (or cancelled), if they are processed too late I'll lose them all Huh
No you'll not lose your bitcoins it'll take more time to get confirms,because you've paid only 0.00001 (0.0001 is recommended) as fees.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
November 24, 2014, 09:22:03 AM
How long has it been since you sent them and did you pay miners fee?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 24, 2014, 09:05:42 AM
https://blockchain.info/nl/address/1MULaVye74TyDiUfd9sQLVTBbSuitE6yhT

how long will those transactions take to get confirmed?
They urgently need to be processed (or cancelled), if they are processed too late I'll lose them all Huh
Pages:
Jump to: